/SUP/ - Supplements General

What supplements are you currently taking anons? Share what you're using, what you think works and what issues/deficiencies you may be having.

I'll start:
Whey, Creatine, Fish Oil, ZMA

Attached: 1541293054538.jpg (1413x1508, 1.74M)

THIS MOTHERFUCKERS ON CREATINE

Attached: SIR Creatine.jpg (2224x5968, 2.33M)

Where does everyone get their creatine/what brand do you get? I keep seeing people talking about getting it cheap, but all the brands I see look pretty much the same.

Creatine
Men's Multi
Fish Oil
Cranberry caps
Garlic pills
Glucosamine Chonfrotin
Probiotics
Nootropics
Lutein
Milk Thistle

I just get whatever is cheapest on Amazon.

i liked 5 star, think its only 25 bucks on amazon

I use ON but I don't really have a preference, just make sure you get Creatine Monohydrate. If it's micronized as well that's even better, but not needed.

Supplements are a scam you fucking morons!

Many are, but if you're careful about what you buy they'll help you maximize your workouts.

Vitamin D and vitamin K are the most important ones you can take, remember to megadose on both by at least 4x what you're supposed to have.

How is creation and binge drinking till i pass out once a week?
Should I double dose after a binge? Considering I'm seriously dehydrated

I've sold supplements for over a decade. Ask me any questions you may have.
inb4 "snake oil salesman"
I educate and guide people rather than throw them on the most expensive stuff.

I think being dehydrated, and knowing you're dehydrated, is an answer enough.

Whey and d3. If you take anything else your diet is fucked. It shouldnt be corrected with overpriced, low absorbing, barely regulated bullshit.

I failed a drug screen because my preworkout supplement has a shitload of niacin in it lol. Apparently they don’t just check for drugs, they check for things that flush or hide drugs too.
Fuck em I’d rather more time to work out anyway.

>I think being dehydrated, and knowing you're dehydrated, is an answer enough.
I don't understand. But I basically have to drink about 4 litres the next day before I start pissing.
But I'll take that as a yes.
Was just hoping for better explanation and its effects.

Vit D (canadian, no goddamn sun up here)
B12
protein powder
creatine
BCAA's

Vegetarian so I need to supplement B12 and creatine due to not getting either in my diet

Creatine
D, K2 (MK4 and MK7)
Coq10
Krill oil 5g/day
Red yeast rice 2400 mg
Melatonin

why niacin?
My doc recommended it to me for my migraines but it made my skin go all red (niacin flush)

>Fuck em I’d rather more time to work out anyway.
>loses job due to failing drug screening.
>who cares, more time for gains

>Creatine Monohydrate, 10 grams a day
>Magnesium citrate, 800 mgs daily

Creatine's helpful, not a miracle drug though but magnesium is fucking amazing as far as general health goes. I can actually get a legit night of sleep on it, my cognition is better, and I've been able to be more progressive and ambitious as far as progressing in weight on my lifts because I don't end up fatigued nearly as often anymore.

Most people have somewhat low magnesium levels but it's fairly priced and widely available and 10/10 recommend it. Just don't get magnesium oxide or sulfate, unless you want to shit your pants on leg day.

Thank you for further straining the welfare system you fucking NEET