How would you fix this?

How would you fix this?

Attached: thewayIam.jpg (613x670, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2018/11/07/i-love-my-man-boobs-and-so-should-you/?utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Neck hang 1x1

Attached: noose-1.jpg (1100x805, 21K)

If I was that bad I'd go on a meth binge until I can find some steroids then use that. If that fails i'd kill myself.

Attached: D30E6C66-5943-4178-8EBC-E0792962FE42.gif (240x240, 653K)

i would get as strong and big as possible, lean out a little, and probably get something done about the gyno...

How is that possible? It's like the fat specifically went to his boobs and to the bellybutton.

makes me want to be violent just looking at it

looks like an FtM tranny that couldn't afford top surgery.

My body is definitely not as bad, and I have some muscle now, but excess skin blows. One of the reasons why I'm a 27yr old virgin honestly. Don't want to see the disappointment in her face even if I got to that point. Would crush me. So I just keep lifting, hoping to somehow fill in the moobs and stomach hang, as if that will ever happen.

Attached: 1538080629552.gif (740x900, 1012K)

wtf get gyno surgery, get health insurance if you don't have it and you can make a claim that it's ruining your life like this, tell them you're a virgin

He should just come out trans. He is already half way there.

Shotgun in the mouth should do it.

Eventually I may look into surgery. Just waiting for the next Bitcoin run-up and/or decades of successful real-estate deals and investing.

Attached: 1540873469958.jpg (593x593, 125K)

Iktf

We live in a society.

Attached: IMG_2687.jpg (487x360, 126K)

what the fuck is wrong with americans

TRT + bullying + coaching

Does Coach have an illegitimate son?

They have been out of war for too long. When there was a real constant threat it gave them perspective. Now they have none and they have too much freedom to Express themselves and try to make sense of existence.

How is it even possible to have this much body fat, but such skinny forearms and tiny shoulders?

I've never seen a human built like this.

Attached: nightmare mode.jpg (1200x801, 117K)

>human
insect

>Wedding ring

He's gay isn't he?

Sky high estrogen and low T in a male body.

Looks like loose skin mostly.

What causes gyno? What do you need to do to prevent yourself from looking like the thing in the OP?

Look at the way his lips are puckered in the left

3+ day wet /fast/ until you feel like you've done enough
refeed for a day or 2
dry /fast/ as long as possible
refeed for a day or 2
repeat until desired thinness is achieved

There is so much wrong with that body. It doesn't end with those tits. Huge bitch handles. Awful neck, awful shoulders, fuck he's disgusting.
How do you go past one day and see this and not immediately decide "yeah I need to exercise asap".
Absolutely appalling and unacceptable.

Attached: 1149.jpg (1598x2389, 1.65M)

I going for a run after i workout rightnow because of this pic and i dont even look like that... but fuck

With fire!

Meat

pfft yeah right, like a faggot would put up with his twink bitch looking like that

>cut all junk food
>eat nothing but healthy food
>make him swim and do calisthenics and movility work to fix shit posture and get him ready to lift weight for about 3 months
>SS for 3 months
>ppl for 6 months
>neck pill
>give him a good haircut
>make him grown a good beard
all he need is year of good habits and hardwork to look good.

>tall
>fat
>gynoid
>mildly retarded

maybe Klinefelters

>>make him grown a good beard
kek

"love me the way i am" is just an excuse to not try to be your best and become a society of lazy people that don't do things that aren't immediately rewarding to them

>less testosterone than a 10 year old girl
>can still grow a fuller beard than me
END IT ALL NOW
the next time someone asks me why I'm not doing movember I will fucking burst

Attached: DptqMPiWsAAAeik.jpg (700x363, 34K)

is that gyno or just fat though?

Yeah he doesn’t even have an ugly face. This pisses me off desu

Hes probably just taking care of someone elses kid

nypost.com/2018/11/07/i-love-my-man-boobs-and-so-should-you/?utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow

>follows a healthy vegan diet

His awful diet growing up led to astronomically high estrogen and pitifully low test levels and now he's left with a disgusting ugly body that's like 40% fat and he wants to accept it. Deep down he knows he's disgusting

I dont understand how your stomach can be so bloated, while your wrists stay so thin.

Attached: 1484747518110.jpg (652x960, 45K)

Unironically sòy and similar xenoestrogens

This guy looks like he went to peru for 6 weeks for habitat for humanity 7 years ago, and he still never shuts the fuck up about it

Attached: 1499726838824.jpg (455x675, 86K)

this is ultimately the reason behind the leftist male's resentment and self-loathing.

people who love the way they are don't write "I LOVE THE WAY I AM I SWEAR TO GOD PLEASE BELIEVE ME"

all over their bodies

it's like if someone had a ferarri they would not have to take a marker and write "I LOVE MY CAR IS GOOD CAR" all over it, and if you saw a busted toyota with "I LOVE MY CAR CAR IS #NUMBER ONE PROUD" you would be like "yeah right"

It would be like dropping out of high school getting a GED and working as a cashier at target for 10 years and writing "I LOVE MY LEVEL OF EDUCATION AND JOB JUST THE WAY I AM #NEVERBETTERYOURSELF" all over your body

just fuck a girl a little fatter than you

I love how every guy no matter how repulsive won't fuck fatties

I have gyno but at least I’m not in denial about it being disgusting

Attached: F53F752C-36DB-47B7-A324-C0B7D9D07DD7.jpg (3024x3024, 1.42M)

We're still in Iraq/Afghanistan.

that's really not that bad, if you lose another few lbs and gain some muscle no thot will ever notice it in person, the only people who will care are homoerotic obsessives on a japanese anime fitness forum

Imagine being someone this soi somehow attracted into his bed. You're like okay his face decent if you're into the hipster fag look, so let's get into it

Then he removes his shirt and you're met with that abomination. And he's like WHAT? I love my body! Don't you! Tell me it's nice!

Yeah that’s the plan, down from 82kg to 76kg right now.
I always get roasted for it at the beach but what can ya do

He is Jewish. His deformed body is satans gift. He was born as an "other" and his very existence is to create the acceptance of the abnormal at the expense of Western Beauty.

I thought this bizarre fat distribution might be because it is trans, but there's a photo of him as a kid

He is, however, a big queer. Which is actually somewhat surprising because I didn't think homo men tolerated this kind of thing in a partner.

Attached: Capture.jpg (474x599, 54K)

why do people convince themselves that being fat is good instead of just losing the weight and stop having such an inferiority complex?
i went a little overboard on my first bulk but instead of trying to convince myself that my beer gut is pretty i just went on a diet until i had visible abs

He meant a war that threatens your own country. Playing in someone else's sandbox doesn't count.

>How is it even possible to have this much body fat, but such skinny forearms and tiny shoulders?
Skinny
Fat
Here's how:
>sedentary lifestyle
>excess caloric intake
>shit hormonal balance

We have gone full circle

"and so should you"
fuck i hate when these cunts think everyone else should love their disgusting bodies. like how long ago was wwII can we just bring back eugenics already please, we need it real bad.

if he is happy its ok

based

Agreed but he's obviously not happy if he feels the need to seek validation for his deformity on social media.

are u american?? u guys have the best surgeons in the world desu, and its only like 5-8k usd. go obtain that BREAD

incredibly weird physique, i am 100% sure this "person" took estrogen

soi

god this bitch either looks 10/10 or absolutely disgusting every time i see a new picture

lets be real champ that's not why you're a 27 year old virgin take some responsibility

this nigga is trying real hard to get knocked the fuck out with that infuriating fucking expression

Attached: 1530587672821.jpg (10000x8643, 1.44M)

comments like this is why i come to Jow Forums

god bless you

Attached: 1541575854271.jpg (712x713, 47K)

>makes me want to be violent just looking at it
wtf. so you get the urge to beat up fat people and cripples aswell?

Haha, this picture is great, do you mind if I save it?

Honestly natural selection will take care of this itself. Once he realizes that the only girl who will fuck him is a femanazi landwhale then he will either change himself or settle in to die.

The body creates DHT when testosterone levels are too low, to try and keep some semblance of manliness and sex drive. DHT causes hairiness and balding.
You don’t want DHT, you want to just have optimal levels of testosterone

No joke, this is exactly what I thought just looking at the thumbnail.

Some major hormonal issues in Western Society. I have no earthly idea why testosterone replacement therapy isn't commonplace given the prevalence of this kind of shit.

His partner might be a closeted heterosexual, dating a man as society expects, but choosing one with feminine breasts.

trips 'o truth

1x neck grip rope pullup

He's fat without being noticeably fat, how?

Fat people who think they should love themselves and their degeneracy? Yes, that shouldn't be controversial.

He's got Toby McGuire's face and nearly has Kirsten Dunst's bobs

does his bf have downs? He honestly looks like it.

>degeneracy is okay if the person being degenerate is fine with it.
No, you utter mong. Is incest fine as well if everyone in that constellation is happy?

Have you tried fasting friend? Got rid of my fat and excess skin

Can't figure out which are worse, trannies or hambeasts. Probably hambeast trannies. Truly, a harbinger of the end times.

That explains it. Story time, Jow Forums!

>be me, freshman in college
>not be friend, grill and edgy for the sake of being edgy
>be shooting the shit on campus
>friend waxing about her boyfriend
>says they recently started vegan diet
>feign interest, as one does
>I'll stop eating cows when I'm dead
>she says it's really going well
>hum and haw that's great for them
>she says his body has gotten really soft
>she says all his hard muscles are gone and now his body is soft like a girl's
>she says she loves it
>decide right then and there
>veganism, not even once

It was the right choice, fitter now than I was in college. Bring me more eggs and bacon.

this is hormonal imbalance. this is not okay. could you imagine how you would feel if we were still cavemen and you would come across someone like this? he looks sick and unable to take care of himself. he would definitely not survive for long

emotional communism

>Story time

you have to go back

Neckshot would do the trick.

There's no fixing that. Ann Hiro x failure

Would probably think he's some sort of spirit and run back to my tribe, telling them to never set foot in that place

Honor killing.

If I was him I'd legit start blasting and cruising forever. His base test level is already close to 0

That's not why you're a 27yo virgin. Also, consider running a cycle.

nigger

I understood about half of what you wrote.