So im starting to get interest from women now since lifting

So im starting to get interest from women now since lifting.

I’m not gonna lie, i have a fear of women. How do i make sure pic related isn’t me?

Attached: CD861967-46AD-414E-9EED-F5BEB2DC2DC7.jpg (640x812, 92K)

Spend at most $10 on a bitch, that includes the gas wasted if you have to pick em up

They don't do that to guys they're interested in.

Make sure you are good looking thats it

As long as he isn't a beta that refers to himself as "friend zoned" and is genuinely just friends with her it's not bad to have a female bro to hook you up.

With your mindset though, you'll be the beta

Attached: 1534695327173.png (648x162, 49K)

Lol cope

How many times has this happened to you?

Imagine having zero contact with any women in your life that you can't imagine just hanging out with one.

Attached: image.jpg (1875x1889, 206K)

Not like she's going to say Austin fucked her raw for ficve hourse.
That is more then likely an alibi + a "he's totes in the friendzone because it would be illegal and I didn't suck him off".

unless there'sablood relation why is he risking going to jail
what a brainlet

Jow Forums is not ready for this kind of revelation

Just hanging out isnt the same as taking them on a $50 date with no possibility of sex you cuck retard

>Female bro
What did he mean by this?
Traps are gay.

>spending that much on a fucking jungle asian

I could understand if she was like a Nip or Korean, but whenever a Vietgook or Flip tries talking like this I blatantly laugh in their faces.

Yikes...

This picture sums up woman logic.

Attached: 1454017737034.jpg (1025x618, 142K)

>just hanging out with women
>taking them out for a diner+bowling date because they were sad over a boy

It's not the same thing. Do you fucking take your male friends out for dinner and bowling and pay their way? No. This dude is trying to get laid and it's obvious that there is no chance of that.

Find the ugliest, most unintimidating girl you can, fuck the shit out of her, then realize that qualities like physical attractiveness are irrelevant and arbitrary to the fact that they’re all garbage on the inside and should be treated as such. Imagine you’re a hobo hunting for scraps in a garbage heap, once you’ve picked one piece of rubbish clean or whatever meager morsel it contained, throw it aside and go hunting for another piece. Poof, fear of women overcome.

>genuinely just friends
Pretending that you're into feminism or other SJW crap doesn't make for genuine. Just a friendly reminder.

>tfw majority of the minority of asians in my area are SEA and mainland chinese
>the only thing that any of them have going for them is being thin

Seriously man of the hundreds of asian women I've met I can think of two that were actually pretty (korean and indonesian??(some jungle place) another who was cute (taiwanese) and another one who was like 6/10 (korean). There are droves and droves of ugly ass flips and mainland chinese here. I'm pretty sure I've met more pretty black girls and there are fucking none of those here.

I don't get the yellowfever meme.

>hobo hunting for scraps in a garbage heap, once you’ve picked one piece of rubbish clean or whatever meager morsel it contained, throw it aside and go hunting for another piece. Poof, fear of women overcome.

This right here while I didn't have a fear of women I was a fat guy that remained a virgin until 29 years old because I only wanted to date a 10/10 girl. Ended up fucking a 10/10 only to find out she was some crazy stupid bitch. That as much as sex was hyped up to be it wasn't worth the bullshit I was dealing with.

Broke up with her and found a 7/10 girl who treats me right and all her goals are aligned with me succeeding. Ironically I know have more enjoyable sex with the girlfriend because she actually so focused on our relationship. Seriously bro, just lift and focus on yourself and realize the rest will come.

I'm guessing you live in Leafland

Attached: canada btfo.jpg (1024x885, 244K)