Skin health

I have fordyce spots on my shaft and back acne scars from teenage years. Started accutane today and am scared shit-less. Should I be? It's my only hope but I feel like I just swallowed cyanide

Attached: 2Q==.jpg (242x208, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drugs.com/accutane.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isotretinoin
aocd.org/page/Accutane
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Accutane isn't bad, they just make a big deal about the side effects. Honestly the worst thing that can happen is your lips get super dry. Get a bunch of aquaphor for dryness and wash your skin well and you'll be fine.

thanks user. My blood work is perfect, I don't drink and follow a health diet. I hope this works out for me

I am on year 4 post-isotretinoin and I still have back pain, dry lips, and shit night vision.

Attached: 1534960977013.gif (133x128, 562K)

Bruh are you really hopping on Accutane for simple bacne?

I don't think accutane affects fordyce spots, those are genetic

I've got fordyce spots on my shaft and have done accutane

I've had it since I was 15 and I'm 22 now. It's pretty severe, otherwise my doctor wouldn't put me on it
damn that sucks. I didn't mention the spots to doc, just read online some people saw theirs clear up with it

had mild acne, self-prescribed accutane for 4 Months now, skin is practically 100% clear. Gonna stay on it for another 6 months.

I wish I was on it as a teen instead I'm left with scars. I got one laser treatment on my face but moved away from that provider and I'm afraid to try a new one. Good luck.

Just stop eating dairy, dumbass.

Acctuane is completely unnecessary, you are going to regret that shit.

I love when people try to oversimplify acne

I love these condescending know it all posts. It's always "one neat trick!" (doctors hate him!) that fixes the acne, and even when it doesn't go away from doing everything you're supposed to from washing pillowcases often to forgoing dairy, it's always some other singular thing that will totally make the difference this time.
You'll be fine OP, just keep moisturizer and lip balm on hand.

Don't take accutane.. accutane is just a derivative of Vitamin A..

Just megadose natty sources of vitamin A and your acne will clear up..

Liver is #1 source of vitamin A (raw), just chop it up into tablet size bits, freeze them, and then take them like a pill. It made my face spotless.

Attached: 1b06a0b879f384d424ac83c28c115530.png (307x369, 298K)

Its been nearly 6 years now. If your acne gives you pain it will resolve most of that (i still get painful butt acne). If you have a disposition to depression/schizophrenia/bipolar disorder etc. I do not suggest it, It definitely aggravated my depreaaiom as I turned into more of a shut in while on the meds. Also if you like to drink itll take you a long while before you can drink as much as you used to, Ive just recently been able to drink more than a cup of hard liquor before getting blackout drunk (granted Ive used SSRIs in the past).
Just dont take it too seriously and youll be fine, results are slow and almost immediate, if you start getting anxious or whatever try to take inventory of yourself for a few days, talk to someone.

I took accutane and it did wonders for my skin. They make a big deal about the side effects because there have been some high profile individuals who claim it made them depressed or suicidal when for 99% of people the only side effect they deal with is extremely dry skin. Obviously if you start feeling different talk to a doctor but the period of dry skin is worth not having to deal with terrible acne the rest of your life

Cutting dairy 100% cleared my Acne (had it bad for 10+ years). A notable example is how this worked for Woody Harrelson, but it's also worked for countless others.

The point is, if you haven't even tried putting down the milk before jumping on serious drugs with potential lifelong side effects, you are a complete fucking dumbass.

I thought you might be joking because overdosing with vitamin A can be very bad for you, but you actually got a point about the structural similarity. The difference is literally only between a single functional group, with accutane having a carboxyl and vitamin A having a hydroxyl. Huh, that's pretty neat.

>potential lifelong side effects

ok bud

almost like a lot of things cause it

but for real, if you're suffering with acne

>cut out dairy
>cut out carbs
>cut out sugar

I cut out dairy for 6 month's and the only difference I experienced was the annoyance of not being able to drink protein shakes at work.

Obviously there are some risk of overdosing vitamin A, but that is very rare when eating liver... most people don't eat a lot of liver due to the taste/texture anyway, plus I think most vitamin A toxicity is overrated.

Also accutane has lot's of side effects... and liver helped my acne/face a lot. Liver has no side effects imo, only positives. It's packed with vitamin A but also a whole lot of other vitamins and minerals. Try it out if you can mentally stomach raw liver

have you niggers never took a chemistry class, just because Isotretinoin is similar to vitamin A doesn't mean small changes in composition don't produce vastly different results. Vitamin A has nowhere near the same effects or results

stop spreading pseudo science

drugs.com/accutane.html
>Accutane is a form of vitamin A.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isotretinoin
>It is a retinoid, meaning it is related to vitamin A, and is found in small quantities naturally in the body.

aocd.org/page/Accutane
>Accutane is a naturally occurring derivative of vitamin A and is detectable in the bloodstream of all people. Vitamin A in large doses has the same effects as Accutane, both good and bad, but quickly becomes harmful since it builds up in the tissue.

You stop spreading pseudoscience. Vitamin A produces identical results to accutane. How do you think native indigenous people have clear skin, and have near-zero reported cases of acne. They eat high vitamin A diets (organs, vegetables).

Stop spreading lies

go take high doses of vitamin A then, good luck. I'm fully aware it's related to the vitamin

And yet the pharm medicine of accutane is safe, yet eating natural foods such as liver and carrots you scream Vitamin A toxicity? Pharmtards are so stupid.

All the reports of Vitamin A overdose from animal products are from carnivorous fish livers, and most recovered within the day. Whereas most vitamin A toxicity which is chronic and dangerous is from Vitamin A SUPPLEMENTATION (hint hint accutane)

I do eat vitamin A, liver and carrots mostly. Thanks.

retard you need a toxic level of vitamin A to have the effect Accutane has. Please do the world a favor and overdose

And that's why accutane is horrible for your body, and has lifelong chronic negative health effects. Just eat liver 2-4 times a week and enjoy natty vitamin A gains and natty clear skin. It's not hard. Imagine falling this hard for the Pharm jew

Shut the fuck up you retarded motherfucking pussyass cunt piece of shit faggot, me and many others itt don’t consume dairy and still have acne. Fuck off

>Tfw I’ve been on it for 3 months and my skin still looks the same

Attached: AAAD4609-B6C8-46AC-96B0-3CAB84F84E31.png (233x261, 84K)

Bro just wash ur face in the shower its easy cmon

cut out most dairy for nearly a year, zero effect on acne. you're retarded.

it doesn't effect your skin unless you take enough of it for it to be toxic you fucking idiot. you're just pissing out a ton of vit A and placeboing yourself into thinking it's fixing your acne. or lying because you want to be right online.

What kind of liver is best? Beef liver?

Couldn’t finish the course. Gave me brain zaps and insomnia. 1.5 years later I’m still on medication to treat the insomnia.

Calf liver,
Younger is better