Why is the world becoming less Jow Forums?

Why is the world becoming less Jow Forums?

Attached: 1539741933897.jpg (710x811, 104K)

Jews

More money for big pharmaceutical. Easier to control the population when everyone is weak, out of shape, and lazy.

fpbp

Attached: 1541329078374.jpg (658x1080, 236K)

Capitalism

because food is readily available and cheap. compared to 90% of history where people were starving to death usually. blame refridgerators and processed foods.

It is embarrassing to see how high my country is on that chart

How are asian countries so low when all they eat is fatty carbs?

Consumerism, modernity, multinational corporations, globo-homo etc. The last thing they want is for people to grow their own food, and live happy healthy natural lives.

>low amounts of white, processed carbs and sugar
>low amounts of alcohol (compared to 'murican beer guzzlers)

>Hungary is one of the most obese nations
pottery

Better machines means less physical labor. Less physical labor means less Jow Forums

>tfw my country is above the US in alcohol consumption per capita, but still below the US in this list

humanity is diverging.

because they have a lower fat threshold.
they get diabetes and other diseases at lower weights, because their bodies can't handle extra energy well.

Soibean oil

Attached: 20150722_121936.jpg (1600x1180, 262K)

>tfw Jow Forums kings of europe

Attached: 1460815192612.png (4496x4328, 183K)

>fatty carbs

Attached: 1504578822396.png (211x244, 80K)

Looks like it's not the type of oil, just the fact that we're eating so much of it.

>Third world shitters Chile, Mexico, Hungary most obese
>Japan the very bottom

What did you mean by this?

partially, but the specific fats in polyunsaturated oils are uniquely obesegenic

let me give you the /X/ breakdown.
First of all there is only a certain amount of physical health in the world. As the population increases there is less health to go around. when some people get super swole they are really stealing gains energy from the fatty masses keeping them from losing weight. The fatties are right its harder for them to lose weight but it isnt genetics is swole vampires.
You are welcome user.

Attached: 1540281852231.png (615x506, 304K)

This fuels my motivation

Attached: oooohhh.jpg (600x760, 55K)

Many people in third world countries have to work more than 8 hrs jobs to make a living or even multiple jobs. They barely have time to eat so they eat cheap filling food. Most of these low wage jobs are very sedentary. Being fit is one of the least priorities in countries where you have to work your ass off to barely make a living.

carbs cause an increase in blood sugar, causing a correlated increase in insulin levels. insulin, and in particular, insulin resistance caused by consistently high insulin levels, is the most likely cause of obesity in people who might otherwise be eating at maintenance levels. this is starting in the womb nowadays.
you can stop it by reducing carbs, but amerifats won't.

Japanese eat as many carbs as Americans.

Difference is its rice and vegetables, not bread and donuts. Processed foods make people fat as they don't create the same hormonal response in the body

fifth post best post

true, carbohydrates found alongside fibre are absorbed more slowly. thus processed carbs are sometimes referred to as "fatty carbs"

then how do you explain skinny people?

Sedentary lifestyle and high calorie frozen meals and fast food.

they retained some semblance of self control through their entire life, makes sense that 60% of people give at least a little bit of a shit what they look like

Look at the grocery store when you walk in. Sure, there are healthy options here, but over half the store is garbage junk food with too much sugar, too many carbs or calories. These are the items that go on weekly sales, not the produce or steak or chicken. In America, most people are poor, with most of their money going to rent and bills. Its hard to shop healthy on a budget.

Convenience is another factor. See and drive through salad bars in America? Fuck no, just fast food on every corner laden with fat, carbs, and out of control calories.

Lastly, fitness is not promoted and not a part of culture. Most people know nothing about nutrition even if they know they should exercise. Pharmaceutical companies thrive on the average joe needing medication stemming from being unhealthy. They even advertise medication on TV in America, telling you to ask your doctor about medication....which is just completely backward.

Jow Forums itself is becoming less fit. Look at the catalog and weep

>Its hard to shop healthy on a budget.
rice and in season veggies (or frozen) are cheaper and more sustaining than junk. lard monkeys are just stupid.

You are right, i should also have said that most Americans dont have very good will power. I mean most people are gonna pic a bag of doritos over a bag of frozen vegetables. As for the lazy bit i think you’re half right, i do feel like its partly fat Americans’ fault, but i also feel like the odds are stacked against them and they are kept ignorant. Most fat people think they are big boned, “its genetic”, diets don’t work on them, or even that having low body fat is unhealthy. They just aren’t exposed to the right information.

because multinational food conglomerates exploit the poor impulse control of the stupid to feed them calorically dense garbage

Attached: health foods.jpg (2591x5054, 2.45M)

ur too autistic to explain this too.

>40% of chicks here are eliminated as options by default
time to double down on learning moonrunes

Attached: 1524336476706.jpg (479x490, 25K)

People who go to a store and buy shit like this are like the lab rats who keep pressing the pleasure button over and over until they fucking die. Cross my fingers that I don't cut myself on this edge but good fucking riddance. Those kind of people make good case for the npc meme not really being a meme.

This stuff doesn’t even look good. But desu a rich 60-70% dark chocolate is my weakness. I don’t even keep it in the house the urge is so strong.

Because until very recently most didn't have much to eat.

>40%
>this is just obesity
>a 5'6'' woman at 180lbs is still in "overweight" category

Things are much,much worse than that stat lets on.

Attached: IHATETHEM.jpg (509x625, 31K)

Because most of the world has no capacity not to gorge itself continuously.

Give those people cheap, unlimited, calorically dense foods and eliminate any need to move and people are going to get fat

I don't find chocolate/sweets to be that appetizing (aside from maybe the sugar in milk), but I'll go through a jar of peanut butter, a bag of potato chips or something crunchy like it's nothing. My only tactic to avoid that has been to avoid buying it altogether, lest I become a fatass.

Maybe this will make you feel better.

Attached: average american woman 2011-2014.jpg (659x750, 105K)

How are Italians so thin when they drink plenty of wine and eat multi-course meals?

please tell me that isn't real. I doubt leafland is doing much better.

Attached: 1504146588003.jpg (790x700, 101K)

There's not really much to be done about it sadly, it's genetics. You'd have to breed obesity out of the whole world

Attached: unsubstantiated claims.jpg (640x439, 60K)

They don't eat that every single meal. Their courses are small. They walk more.

Was that a real question? With all of these people you find thin ones eat less and/or move more. No one is violating CICO

It's not fried and pumped full of chemicals.

Attached: 1494002115278.png (584x519, 24K)

I'm >a fucking leaf and even though our rates are significantly lower it's still astonishing, however I do notice quite a difference when I do travel to the states.

>A 5'6'' woman can be up to 185lbs and still be in "overweight" bmi
>as a 5'10'' male with a pretty wide frame I still look pudgy at 185

Are there any normal weight women left down there? Its getting bad here in leafland but goddamn bro it's gotta be like 70% of women off the table in muttland unless you are a fucking whale hunter.

Attached: 6bda2f78006e17eb6954458950858e0e4d73913b8b8b012613ea592982d5c0a4.png (338x419, 110K)

Depends on where you are and what you're looking for.

Attached: obesity maps.png (900x1850, 1.07M)

>self-reported
Sounds like some races are just in denial.

it jives pretty well with reported data. blacks are fatter than hispanics who are fatter than non-Hispanic whites who are fatter than asians

I know but what I am saying is that there is quite a wide range where "obese" bmi doesn't cover unacceptably overweight women, even for those of us who like em thicc. If ~30% are obese, are another 30% overweight, 20%, 50%?

stfu

It's culture. Japan is the most convenient place on Earth, but you don't see them fat as fuck. What's more they traditionally eat a lot of carbs in their diet as well

This doesn't say anything about fit people.
Most people used to be starving skellys, more of them then there are obese people now. It's very likely that there are more fit people now, such as % of population who could 1/2/3/4

Not sure whether you refer to as culture precisely, but there seems to be multiple different factors. While Japs eat a lot of carbohydrates, usually in the form of rice, they often are of the complex variety, which helps. They also eat a shitload of seafood, which isn't generally that fattening. They also don't seem to eat that much highly processed food and sodas, instead they go for like coffee or tea in general. Japs are also extremely aware of their weights, especially when it comes to women. Also PE and exercize seems to be valued more highly then in the west.

Not sure which one of these potential reason you'd consider to be cultural, but it might go deeper than culture.

idk if this is right or not but someone said that humanity is going to have a fit/warrior caste of people who actually take care of themselves or military because of t levels and genetics and shit

OBESEGENS ARE REAL
Chemical and environmental obesegens will be the new focus in the next 10-15 years. Have you ever noticed that the majority of the most beautiful women are raised by wealthier families who live in less polluted areas and can afford that high quality, grass fed, organic shit? And they have less stressful lives due to their lack of real concerns, so their cortisol doesn't get to those constant elevated levels the rest of us have?

Also compounding effects of epigenetics. It's fairly common for heavy women to get gestational diabetes during pregnancy, and fuck up the hormones of their kids. Those kids are then more likely to become obese and diabetic, and more likely to have gestational diabetes. Repeat and intensify the cycle for generations.

known obesegens:
Refined seed oils (aka """vegetable oils""")
Refined Carbohydrates especially sugar

Kuznets curves making bad food even cheaper for even more people.

japs eat like 1k less calories than americans

Worse food choices
Over vaccinations
Ruined gut biomes
Less activity
Ruined sleeping patterns
Bad emotional states
Media and pseudo foods and pharma short circuiting dopamine and the natural desires that push us towards living life normally for profit

maybe by retards

kids don't play outside as before because of ipads and so on. older generations did.
parents are becoming more focused on their "career" unlike before, this makes parents buy fastfood or warm up some pre cooked shit from the store.
unhealthy food options are more available than before.
Just something i think

Calories in
Calories out

Japs are a race of twinks and dyels. They don't value exercise or value their health. They'll forgo food and sleep to work 16 hours for Mr Noseberg.

>Over vaccinations

Attached: 1537868577481.jpg (720x737, 60K)

Okay.
If you go to korea or japan or some other country with stricter food regulations or really good local food sources and eat the exact same amount of calories and maybe even more.
You will be LIGHER and HEALTHIER.

That is a fact.

Yeah.

Attached: morris.jpg (620x241, 27K)

From an epidemiologist's POV, a flu vaccine is largely useless when compared to the efficacy of the polio, mmr, or smallpox vaccines.
This is because the flu virus is dynamic and very resilient, making any single flu vaccine less likely to work as strains adapt.
This is why the flu season was so terrible in the US last winter. The strain they produced vaccines for was not the most common strain infecting americans.

What about Italians then.

Yeah.
The flu that was released onto the populace had nothing to do with the flu vaccine they created.

Also, there is no reason what so ever to have any polio or mmr or smallpox vaccines being in regular circulation amongst the populace.
The risks associated with the vaccines are worse then the so statistically low that it is nonexistant chance of contracting polio or smallpox in a firstworld nation.

I wonder if Jow Forums and Jow Forums in general will ever realise that it's the Anglos who are the true world-villains

John Locke most evil man in history no competition

You're wrong.

sugar isn't fattening and neither are vegetable oils
the only thing that is fattening is eating too much

Based Italy, honorary nips.

holy fuck just went to that hellhole of a twitter
hahahahahahah

Attached: hahahahaha.jpg (622x135, 24K)

>calories aren't fattening unless you consume them

>calories are fattening that's why when you eat 1000 calories daily you get fat

Attached: frog laughing.jpg (258x245, 20K)

Excess sugar is fattening and vegetable oils are the absolute worst things you can put into your body.

Calories in calories out, but certain fuels have worse effects on your engine and overall performance of your car then others.

Get my meaning?

Literally wrong and bullshit, polyunsaturated fats are more EASILY oxidized than saturated fats, that also includes oxidation for energy, reason why polyunsaturated fats show superior body composition impact than saturated fats.

>using even more hyperbole without saying anything new

Lmao America is so fucked, like what the fuck, people actually produce shit like this and people actually buy it.

Lang lebe Deutschland, da würde das keiner fressen.

>excess sugar is fattening
Excess ANYTHING is fattening, that's the point.
Sugar is also better for performance than fat is, if people switched sugar with fucking butter the problem would still persist.
>vegetable oils
Just one used and abused scapegoat for saturated fat obsessed retards, the next one is the good old "polyunsaturated fats are bad" meme, vegetable oils are in their vast majority unsaturated in their composition and they show superiority in metabolic status and body composition in dietary interventions. And the vegetable oils that are the least saturated are also the healthiest, ironically.
Does that mean people should be ADDING vegetable oils in their already shit diet? No, they should at best substitute shit like butter and bacon and lard fat with vegetable oils like sunflower oil or olive oil since even heated vegetable oils rich in polyunsaturated omega 6 fats show superior health outcomes than those saturated heavy fats.

what if i told you that it's literally impossible for insuline to cause weight gain if you don't overeat
t.pastanigger that lost 3 kg when i eated 6+/week pasta based dishes as a broke uni student

40%?? 40 FUCKING PERCENT WHAT THE FUCK HOW DID YOU GUYS LET IT GET THAT BAD AHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-09-23-25-44.png (1920x1080, 1.26M)

>processed foods make people fat
dumbass

yeah because we use vaccines to keep them low. retard

Don't tell that to anyone in here or you'll get swarmed by the fad diet retards.
Getting fat on pasta is virtually impossible, I've tried it many times before, anyone that claims it is easy to get fat on pasta is a lying nigger.
It fills you up so much that you can't possibly eat enough.

Wrong data
Check Portugal for example

Attached: 87vmrinoccsz.jpg (1593x2048, 303K)

how stupid do you have to be to buy into the industrial seed oil shilling?
I bet you think type 2 diabetes and Alzheimer's are chronic progressive diseases too.
enjoy your SAD life.

>The jews
> almost 20% of them is obese in Israel.
hmmm

Attached: thoink.jpg (604x586, 50K)

>Italy
>top consumers of pasta
>homeland of nutella
>lowest obesity rates

N-NANI

That 4% figure looks about right for Japan from what I saw. When I was there you just got the occasional person that looked liked a fat buddha. There seemed to be no middle ground - 96% skinny, 4% fat buddha. Mostly women too.

1. People driving everywhere instead of walking or using mass transit.
2. Insane variety of foods on offer.
3. Culture of huge portions.

We must help each other, life is all about teamwork. I know a lot of you just think 'it doesnt matter i just look better in comparison' or 'good, now i have less competition' but thats wrong and selfish. We as humans are brothers and sisters and neighbours and we must pull each other up, as how nature intended it to be. If this carries on just imagine how bad it will get. We must all do our part. We cannot tolerate laziness any longer. We cannot let (((them))) win.

Join me brothers, on our quest to fight back. We will not let them destroy humanity any longer. Help a fallen one get fit, be someones hero. WE WILL TAKE BACK OUR WORLD. NON-NEGOTIABLE.

Attached: marcus-aurelius-2.jpg (870x575, 128K)

Cals in Cals out.

It's cheap in the us to eat a lot of calories. I can go into any store and buy a 13 oz of cookies for like 2 dollars. For you Europeans that is like 1.75 e. Or 1.5 pound sterling. In this half pound of cookies I can get like 1700 calories. Add in a can of coke for .5 to .75 usd, you have 120 calories. For a few dollars, I've eaten almost my entire daily calories.

Also, the us is a car country so no one walks anywhere.

So there you go. Mystery solved.

Vavvangulo :-DDDDD