That guy who whimpers "fucking stupid, don't wanna do this shit, goddamn it...

>that guy who whimpers "fucking stupid, don't wanna do this shit, goddamn it..." to himself between sets but finishes his workout

Attached: 1511306543125.jpg (1200x798, 257K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T3N-TO4reLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

maybe he REALLY doesnt want to do it, tho

Fuck OHPs and Barbell Rows, good lifts but I hate them with a passion

it's a cry for help, user
he's crying out to you
will you ignore him?

Rows are disappointing

>that guy that forces himself to spend precious time on improving his health and aesthetics because no matter how much he tells you he doesn't want to still wants to be accepted by others
>that guy that's too blackpilled to be happy when with others but too lonely to be happy alone
>that guy that goes to the gym to distract himself from reality and replace the mental anguish with physical pain and like a drug it temporarily soothes the mind.

Attached: ihnmaims.png (604x800, 50K)

>be number 3

>tfw i'd enjoy squats but my legs always feel unbalanced
>tfw I'd do sprints more if it didn't feel like I was about to fucking trip going full speed

>in the year of our Lord 2018
>hating The Press™

Attached: 27BECEEF-F937-4D7F-8CE6-4AE69961B1E9.jpg (743x729, 154K)

>Number 2
fuck.

I'm fairly certain I'll never get the form down for real

Each one of those is a ridiculous doomer place to end up.

if you get respectable lifts, you're well on your way to being more fit than 99% of the population. One of the privileged few young, strong athletic men. You can basically take up any sport you want and be better than most newbies at it because you're the most athletic type of human. I'm an entry level 83kg powerlifter, and even now I'm automatically better at hundreds of activities, because almost anything physical is easier when you're strong.

Anybody who's somewhat strong, lean and under ~200lbs is almost completely capable of going on multi-day hiking adventures, rock climbing outings, doing basic grappling, any anaerobic sport, etc...

That's ignoring the other benefits like being aesthetically pleasing to all men/women, getting more respect from men, easier time getting laid, physical/mental benefits, etc.

IMO your fitness, and especially strength, isn't paying obvious dividends in your life, you probably suck at having fun. Any time I'm at a social thing and some poeple decide to go swimming, go for a walk/hike, climb a tree, armwrestle, wrestle, whatever, I'm always good to go and I always keep up.

Remind me again, does he kill that nigger?

do it jeff's when and you will get perfect form every time.
youtube.com/watch?v=T3N-TO4reLQ
t. use to have shit form

>no. 2

haha

Barbell rows are absolute trash. Just use the cables and dumbbells for that shit

OHP is not The Press™

>3
oof. Honestly at this point I go for the pain so I can feel something besides anger.

oh no no no no

Attached: 877E1CF8-A67E-4BFC-AF5A-FB8294FCAC7B.jpg (908x703, 64K)

Fuck off

Not the guy you were replying to, but what us The Press compared to OHP?

>Not the guy you were replying to
yeah right

>2018 Ano Domini
>thinking the mouthpiece of the elites are there to benefit him

How's your first week of lifting going?

Your paranoia is showing faggot

The Press™ is push press.

How to have fun

>no. 2
Delet this

You're a fucking retard if you think the Press is OHP. You probably think it's just a cheat form of OHP and targets the same groups too huh?