I’m A Ringlet

Why is my ring finger shorter than my index?

Attached: 06A0FAD6-9C5F-4B13-B10C-755663F2766A.jpg (3024x2832, 1.28M)

try google buddy

It says I was exposed to low test in the womb... what effects can this have on me bros?

cuz u gae nigga lmao

Fuck u I’m serious I’m pissed at this what do?

The ring finger grows in length every time you hit a woman

Attached: 1F2A59D3-F3A7-4C03-8ED2-F8FE65B8EE1A.jpg (493x681, 57K)

get finger extension therapy. its fuggin expensive but worth it.

>at greater risk of autism

Attached: aUUUUUU.jpg (580x548, 34K)

900 ng/dL testosterone but I’m a ringlet , they’re about the same length. One one hand the ring is longer / the other is shorter. As such I have a lot of the negative mental issues and bisexuality but also good verbals and maths/ spacial skills/ coordination

What’s crazy is I’m 21 and had a blood test each month the past 3 months and averaged like 210 ng/dL. Will starting trt fix my shit? Not fingerwise but not being a bitch wise

My ring finger is much longer than my index and I definitely haven't had many sexual partners, and I'm terrible at math even though I'm in a math heavy career path

So wait.. if I’m a ringlet with low 200’s test levels— will pumping them up on trt not fix my anxiety & depression cus of my exposure in the womb to less Test?

Attached: 4AE1E13C-C390-444B-BFF5-E8B01D59E4AC.jpg (700x552, 56K)

U got a big schlong? No homo

It will help, I bet. You’re probably doing something very wrong to have 200s test levels, you should at least be at 500 as a young man.
You tell me, are you an effeminate, small dude? Do you struggle to gain muscle, have soiface, high voice, long narrow face etc?
It is possible to have low prenatal T or a feminine finger ratio and to still have good masculine qualities, it’s just statistically more rare.

TRT will benefit you I’m sure but you ought to try getting it up natty first , unless you’ve exhausted all your potential avenues of improvement.

I’m 6’4 with pretty broad shoulders, kinda boyish face doe but not soiface or long. Max bench is 260 and I can OHP 1pl8 for 5 reps. I just don’t wanna be so unmotivated & anxious anymore

>Large ring finger
>large dick
>autism
Fuck

nah man just stretch your fingers out you'll be fine. long finger master race.

Attached: StretchyStretchy.png (709x288, 114K)

Same breh, its a blessing and a curse

Fucks sake lol, I’m serious. If levels of T from the womb set you for life mentally then that’s fucked... I could only assume pinning would fix me up? I started on androgel but it doesn’t do much

that's fucking bulshit, my ring finger is considerably larger than my index and I suck at math and I suck at mating