Eat more beef

Eat more beef.

Attached: Standing-rib-roast.jpg (935x679, 354K)

Will do although

I already eat 1.5 lbs of beef every day

I already eat a pound per day.

Fuck me I only eat one half pound of meat per day.

BUT I EAT IT RAW NIGGERS HAHA HAHA HAH HAHAHAAAAA!

I'm only at 2 lbs right now, have to finish off some sardines and eggs then I can go to 3+ and give this whole beef/water thing a try

Beef consumption is killing our planet. Eat some chickens instead.

>killing our planet
it was never created for lasting survival in the first place

That's a really shitty attitude to leave behind. I feel sorry for you, the bitch dumb enough to marry you and the kids that'll be just as bitter.

no, it's a realistic attitude. not everything is renewable and no matter how much effort the human race puts into perserving this earth will never be enough to make it last forever

I've got a sirloin tip roast in the crock right now, covered in carmelized onions, and baby potatoes

It's literally not unless you're a brainlet who believes the stupid vegan propaganda

>Will do although

Attached: tumblr_inline_nt0v7l4x8F1spsojg_1280.png (900x900, 17K)

beef is literally the most unsustainable food there is though you fucking dumbfag, that's like saying we are all gonna die so might as we might as well OD on meth and cocaine.

Attached: meat_graphic2.png (440x640, 18K)

>ignoring the fact that cows are ruminants and eat food that literally none of those other animals can eat

Man I wish I was as dumb as you

If we kill off the niggers and spics, we'll have plenty of resources to raise beef.

Grass fed cows require 0 feed

UK Fag here, I can't eat meat at home so where's the best place I can get beef?

>I can't eat meat at home

Why the fuck not

That graph is wrong though. The label at the top should say " Tastiness and Nutrition by Protein Source"

hehe

Explain yourself man. Why can't you eat meat at home?

Buffalo were once numerous in the US and are bigger and have better tasting and more nutritious meat then Cows.
They only needed grass to eat and to be left alone for a year or two

Literally a third of the land use in the US is dedicated for pastured animals, and less than 4% of ALL meat eaten in the US is pastured.
Take your own conclusions about the sustainability of beef.
You would have to make the entire land surface of the planet into grasslands in order to feed the US on a beef based diet and even then the US would have to go through famine and depopulation due to the insane lack of efficiency of turning plant energy into beef calories.

You wish you weren't dumb
>le cows are ruminants
Yeah, and guess how much of a percentage of cows in the US actually eats only grass
Even grass fed cows are fed crops, what do you honestly think cows are fed only grass all year around? What about winter and autumn? They get fed dried up vegetation and CROPFEED lmao.

No we won't dumbass, around 60% of the people in the US are white, so almost 2 thirds are white, kill all the shitskins and you're left with almost 200 million americans, currently a third of the land surface in the US is used for pastured animals and pastured animals contribute almost nothing to the food supply despite requiring magnitudes of times the land that crop fed animals require.

It's not sustainable, and not to mention cow piss and shit is literally contaminating our own water supply, most people think our waters are being filled with estrogen from the piss of women who are on the pill, but completely forget the fact that female cows have dozens of times more estrogen in them than even pregnant humans, and there's an absolute fuckton of cows in the US pissing in our soils which it all eventually gets to our water supply.
The reason why you don't hear about any of this shit is because there's massive ammounts of money and interest involved.

You took this literally from a retard carnivoreshill on twitter.
Most of the meat eaten in the US isn't beef, it's chicken, and that's what's currently sustaining the country, because if all meat eaten in the US was beef, it would go through famine.

pork --> beef

>t. Jordan Peterson

>everyone else starts eating chicken and pork/vegan madness
>all the beef left for me

Actually pretty happy about that

>let's ravage Midwestern praries to plant soibeans instead of letting cows graze
veganfags think this is good for the environment

No I didn't you fucking idiot.
The fact that some retard from twitter said it doesn't mean that it's no less true.

Lastly, we're eating mostly chicken not because we can't eat anything else. It's because it's cheap and it's faster. That's it.
We THROW AWAY MORE MEAT THEN WE CAN EVER EAT.

Just so you know I’m going to drive my diesel truck 80 miles today releasing all sorts of chemicals into the atmosphere. I hope bolsanaro cuts down the rain forest. And I’m going to fuckin obliterate a steak tonight

What the fuck are you talking about? Earth is like a one in a million, a literal paradise compared to 99% of whats out there, and you want to throw it away for some nasty mcdonalds burger?

yes goy, eat less meat and more soibeans, please feed the Monsanto monster.

get lost Peterson

I can't afford it

>It's not sustainable
>In my opinion
>And for sure I have not been deceived by vegan/leftists propaganda.

Leap off a bridge if humanity is not sustainable. What a retarded argument.

Get a better job

>unsustainable
So I should just eat a ton now before it's all gone is what you're saying?

I salute you for actually trying to make sense in a hungarian homosexual wine tasting forum. I hope facts get to some people at least.

why even bother having kids if they're just going to die one day

it's not like we should make earth last until a point where we can create an interplanetary/interstellar colonization effort

Attached: HmE77sh.jpg (2891x2290, 997K)

Are you defending McDonalds the jewiest of all
fast food companies?

Attached: 1540462034090.jpg (582x775, 60K)

Overpopulation (of third worlders) is killing the planet. Imagine feeding 7 billion people on a vegan diet. The entire planet has to be bulldozed and turned into $oy and quinoa monoculture

Ocean farming bruv

no, if any, im defending farmers that raise pastured ruminants.

t. brainlet

this is what already happens but to raise the animals you are eating. Would be a lot better for the planet and humanity to eat the corn and onions ourselfs

Based and redpilled