User, I find the term "slampig" demeaning

>user, I find the term "slampig" demeaning

Attached: 1533715921711.jpg (563x1000, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DpF7Bgkv2QU
youtu.be/QZFJ2lDW5QE
en.bab.la/dictionary/swedish-english/slampig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1538962108458.jpg (461x461, 66K)

too damn big

there is a fine line between slam pig and ham beast and this bitch crossed it

what the fuck do I even say to a chick like this if I see her in public? I fucking LOOOOOVEEEEE this body type so fucking much it makes me go crazy

>tfw main ting is chubby
>side piece is skinny
best of both worlds baby

Retard, just say fucking anything you sped
Do something autistic like "hey, wanna join a cult" but make sure to play it off like the joke it is and remember to have a good time.
Offering her a spot in your harem is good too, but most thots are fucking retards who have no clue what a harem is

Slamham

youtu.be/DpF7Bgkv2QU

Why the fuck have women like this become so fucking uptight? I'm trying to fuck a fat pig not wine and dine my future bae.

It's quite odd how many tell me they want to suck my cock but then the moment I decide to they say they aren't like that. rip

>Do something autistic like "hey, wanna join a cult" but make sure to play it off like the joke it is and remember to have a good time.
>Offering her a spot in your harem is good too, but most thots are fucking retards who have no clue what a harem is
Probably some of the worst advice anyone has ever given on this website. Being a fucking retarded autist is not an appropriate means of picking of women. She'll think you're fucking weird.

Look at the angle and how high up the towel rack is, she's probably tiny

Attached: 1437627120672.jpg (463x633, 71K)

Just say hi to her you sperg most girls appreciate it when you talk to them and have small talk, don't do

nasty shit
im a 50kg man and shed probably crush me if she sat on me

Attached: 134i8y24.jpg (640x360, 34K)

>50kg
>man
>implying

>50kg man

Earth's gravity could probably crush you.

>just say fucking anything you sped. Do something autistic like "hey, wanna join a cult"

Attached: 1538444474308.jpg (750x750, 95K)

Who?

Such a lust for calories....
WHOOOOOOOO?!

>50kg
>Man

Nah i dont think you are.

Slampig literally translates to slutty in swedish

>The Mirror of Erised

Underrated as fuck

Attached: 6092E56A-125B-45BF-9493-5DB93ECF46E2.jpg (544x626, 98K)

seriously man, i mean i know that as a 26 year old ugly skinny khv i'd never have a chance anyway, but i cant even imagine what having a conversation with one of these types of girls would even be like

the super thick, huge ass, wide hips, huge tits, big ass hoop earrings black/latina type. i was on jury duty last month and i saw one, quintissential instathot, going to the courtroom next to mine with a bunch of other hoodrats, probably a witness to a crime, basically dressed like OP girl. jordans, thin sweatpnats, tank top, dressed like a complete whore in a courthouse.

WHY CAN I NEVER FIND ANY CAMGIRLS WHO LOOK LIKE THESE INSTATHOTS

Thread theme
youtu.be/QZFJ2lDW5QE

back to

>50kg
>man
Get thee to a gymnasium, it's time to induce second puberty

>hogette
>monstra
>gordita
>2 gallons of milk with a lb of cheese
>stumpy
>fatsy
>Betty McSweaty
>she-meat
>take your pick

Hellooooooo nurse

> 50kg
>>>>>>>man

Attached: laugh.jpg (317x267, 21K)

Would a Slampig ever date /Fuck a dyel manlet? Asking for my penis.

>tfw short, skinny as fuck ugly socially awkward jew also have pretty big dick
>black/latina/mixed slampig types are what im most attracted to
>too awkward and autistic to even talk to them

These girls are everywhere, man. It is your mind that is putting them on a pedestal. Just go and say hi. then something topical like, "did you go vote?" or something inconsequential like that. If you strike out, no big deal. There are millions of other fat girls. Don't let that nerdy bitch inner voice stop you. If she's not interested you'll be able to tell. I believe in you ugly jew bro.

F E R T I L I T Y G O D D E S S

Slam pig? More like fuck whore

Literally just said the cult thing on tinder and got an instead response from an 8/10

Acting like an genuine crazy person is an underrated tinder technique. Getting them to respond is probably the hardest part.

Turbo no-brained monkey nigger, what part of make it as obvious as fucking possible that you're fucking kidding.
Shocking girls is a great way to blow their minds and make yourself memorable, all you have to do is make it as obvious that it's a FUCKING JOKE. I didn't say BE autistic, I said say something autistic and make sure they know it's a joke.

Also If you're a bitch that is, not gonna make it with gay small talk. He is right though, girls like attention like this and some even like guys who are willing to go through the motions of meeting someone before getting their brains fucked out.

Good luck beast-fucker

The small talk is an ice breaker obviously you have to do more than that to get the girl

t-thanks fwend. I will work on this line in the mirror now

She'll look like pic related in five years.

Attached: 1527660519491.jpg (720x725, 218K)

I had sex with a girl like that.

Unironcially could not stick it in her puss from behind, so put it in her pooper instead.

Ass so thick I could only get the tip in.

Good times.

Attached: tids.jpg (900x440, 63K)

well
en.bab.la/dictionary/swedish-english/slampig

Redpill me on slampigs, what exactly does it mean and why do fit guys want unfit girls?

Attached: unsubstantiated claims.jpg (640x439, 60K)

They don't. It's a psyop.

Oh this should be good. Tell me about this conspiracy.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x817, 154K)

There's not much to it. It's just body positivity and fat acceptance advocates false flagging as fit guys with a taste for fat women in an attempt to convert actual fit guys.

Do you have any evidence?

>Knowing someone only loves you because you pretended to be a load of people saying you were attractive

What a surreal existence

This is what people that are never gonna make it think.
I make black jokes. I make jew jokes. I make rape jokes.
No one cares if you look like a chad. Genetics can fuck you. My genetics help me fuck girls

you know its just some incel who wrote this, It's not actually the girl on the picture who wrote that?

braphog

Attached: 1541503246308.jpg (1276x730, 212K)

Wow that is so slutty and sexy guys probably press their stiff cocks against her whenever they brush past, I'd grab a feel because she probably loves it .

Attached: Screenshot_20181108-185528.png (1440x2560, 601K)

No. Why would I need that?

P H E N I B U T
H
E
N
I
B
U
T