How many calories am I looking at, Jow Forums?

How many calories am I looking at, Jow Forums?

The cafe I purchased this at says 700, but I am skeptical. I think it’s likely in excess of 1000.

Attached: 222E5AE5-AFD2-4B20-A0AE-B009A3723BFF.jpg (1065x1062, 1.3M)

>a closeup picture of a steaming pile of shit with god knows what kinds of oils,sauces, meats?
>no container volume/size reference/or rough composition or ingredients given

Who the fuck knows you dumb faggot. Make your own food.

No sauce, meats are bacon and chicken.

Also that was really mean, and a poor use of energy

I'm a meanie boy who's gotta stay up past his bedtime to drive someone to an airport and I'm grumpy about it.

As for a calorie estimation, I'm seriously bro it's fucking impossible, and even more impossible if you can't even give a volume of the container.

>how much oil did they use while cooking?
>was the bacon precooked or is the bacon fat still contained in the final product?
>how much cheese is actually in there?
>is it all just lean chicken breast?

Seriously man it could be 500-1500 for all we could tell with then info provided. If you really wanna track macros then you gotta make your own food. Throwing together slop like this really isn't difficult to do at home either.

Dude what the fuck is this? We can't even see how big it is in scale of other things

Same user as this one but holy fuck you've triggered me so hard now looking at this again? what the fuck is this fucking question you fucking retard fuck? do you not know how to take proper photos and why the fuck didn't you just list everything it contained and couldn't you just measure it yourself????????????

Kill yourself you kike jew nigger

Is this a rice bowl?

When its a mess like this the only thing you can do is to literally pick it apart, weigh the separate ingredients, look them up online, and eyeball it

Based and redpilled

i'd say 800

Bacon can vary a lot in calorie count. All foods can unless highly processed, but cooked marbled meats will vary the most out of all basics. Render some bacon at home if you don't believe me. Cook one strip in a pan until it's sort of crisp, and cook another on a drain pan (or wire rack) in the oven until it is crispy, and lay the oven cooked one on a paper towel for a minute or so, then weigh them on an accurate scale. Consider that the majority of weight difference is pure bacon grease (there's a little water and other stuff in there, not highly refined oil, of course, but the demonstration stands). The same thing can be said for any prepared food. You really do not know how much oil, sugar, and salt they used.

The cafe I ordered this rice bowl at claims it only has 700, but I am skeptical to say the least. It seems too good to be true that something loaded with this much bacon, cheese and contains this much food can have that few calories. Furthermore, after finishing one of these bowls I am always left feeling full, no matter how hungry I was before. It is very important to me to know roughly how many calories it truly contains because I am currently on a hard cut, and have started to eat one of these bowls everyday for dinner with hopes that I can finish the day consuming less than 2000 calories. Thanks so much to anyone who helps.

Here are the ingredients:
bacon
brown rice
cheese
black beans
tomatoes
one egg

The bowl is roughly 2.5 inches tall, and 5 inches wide, gradually decreasing to about 3 inches at the bottom.

>The bowl is roughly 2.5 inches tall, and 5 inches wide, gradually decreasing to about 3 inches at the bottom.

U trying to rustle my jimmies or just retarded?

Attached: 1510774672563.jpg (420x448, 21K)

If you're bulking then lol who cares faggot eat more.

If you're cutting then you're a retarded double nigger that needs to cook his own food.

based

>a fellow mush eater.
based.

truth is your diet shouldn't consist of anything that tastes good and the only thing you should have to cook should take two minutes. beans, spinach and meat, pour it over some rice with a chicken breast. i eat it every day it tastes like shit.

If you are cutting its a 1200, if you are bulking its 500

Do don't know how big a grain of rice is? Are you really this big of a nitpicking faggot?

based
Currently bulking and my only two criteria for my food are price and macros, best decision I've ever made, who gives a shit what it tastes like.

looks like at least 1k calories.. where did you get it ? some local hole in the wall place? Looks unironically delicious.

this guy has it right

I'd be shocked if it were under 800

You’ll never find something like this where you live, sorry chsmp.

GO BULLS
O
B
U
L
L
S

If you're on a "hard cut" then you shouldn't be eating out at all. Even with an ingredients list and your.....measurements, that meal looks like it could range from 600-1000 calories or so. If you have to guess or ask questions, you shouldn't eat it while you're cutting.

i'd avoid stuff with that much cheese and bacon.

who is this and how do you know what school I attend???

please respond

It's 420 calories dude chill lmao >: D

M8, it’s the Argos power protein rice bowl, I have it pretty often. It’s pretty nice, and I recognized the ingredients.

I go to the same school m8

microwaved toilet bowl???