Are we all just in the bargaining phase?

Are we all just in the bargaining phase?

Attached: 6w1yDT7.png (976x2108, 325K)

definitely not

Honestly this pic describes my life pretty well. I'm in the depression phase and want to do psyches.

I'm exiting the depression phase

Nah, I'm a halfbreed Arab manlet and still get girls.

Not hot girls, but I still get girls.

You're probably waiting for planet earth to hand you an 8/10. Well bub, sometimes all you get is 5s.

I'm somewhere between 4 and 5.

>Well bub, sometimes all you get is 5s.
Honestly, I'd take a fleshlight and anime pillow at this point.

I'm in the acceptance phase, and I went through all the stages.

I lift because i enjoy seeing my body improve.

Lol no you're just a fag OP.

i think most of the people here who actually lift are in stage 5

Already past acceptance.
I don't acknowledge reality itself anymore. I don't have the energy to fight anything anymore and I've stopped caring a long time ago. I just lift because I can.

All I can do now is just bee.

>I just lift because I can.
Some Nietzsche shit right here.

Incels fuck off to Jow Forums plz.

This

>tfw stage 5
I've accepted my brother will have to carry on the family name, him being 6' and having a job and career, me being manlet NEET virgin with a useless degree and no social skills

We can't all be winners I suppose

Attached: Pigeon-Mans-Final-Words-To-Arnond-In-Hey-Arnold-Picture-Quotes.jpg (498x540, 90K)

Help me. I need it.

defeatist piece of shit.

i went to the acceptance phase, fapped my guts away and then tried doing nofap and now im in the denial phase again

Do you live in Sweden? Where do you live?

Just taken the black pill a while ago. Feels good

I was a skeleton, 6'1" 155lbs my freshman year. I'm only 175 now but still definitely skinny. The only thing I had was a nice face/jawline but have kyphosis so rip any chances at mogging or mirin

i kinda foresee i will hit the acceptance phase again but this time without the fap cope, im scared of that desu

Mixture of everything after 1, but mostly accepting it.

Can deadlifts and backwork fix it?

I fuckin wish, it's caused by shit genetics, dad and grandad had it, my vertebrae have an exacerbated wedge shape so not even surgery could help

I dont think ive ever seen a more true picture on Jow Forums

Attached: 1467050242095.png (534x380, 495K)

Could Zyzz have died during depression?

I found out my mom is a lifelong alcoholic the other day so I'm cutting her out and never doing any drug that doesn't rhyme with LSD again.

It's true enlightenment, brother. We only fear the light because all we've ever known is darkness

I've accepted the reality that I am to chase my own success to effectively have women chase me... as they see me as a wallet, or a good time, or a boost up on the social ladder.

In the end, you play baby sitter to them, so fuck it. I've dealt with enough women across my life to know not to take them seriously

Fuck off incel dont project your shit onto us

>bargaining

but what's the point? i mean in the acceptance phase i was just okay doing everything, not feeling depressed, but not feeling a god either, just living my life and the day, not caring about relationships or stuff

now with nofap i feel like a 16 year old again thinking about women all day long, craving relationships and feeling completely annoyed at life and depressed as fuck, what's even the point if i will come to accept this again and be just content like i was before?

Why do you say that? Women find me attractive, I just want more power over myself in knowing how they tick

No.

Incels are correct in that:

1. Male attractiveness exists on a spectrum

2. Your attractiveness on that dramatically influences sexual prospects and changes.

But plenty of average males can elevate themselves through improved looks, career success and learned behavior to be way more attractive.

If you're really incel-ugly though you may be fucked.

use this clarity of mind to figure out why you feel that way and what you will do to solve it. The world is at your service, all it requires is your demand.

You're just going to dump your own mother, user?
That's cold. Bery unvased.

you guys need to chill the fuck out. life isnt just about fucking women

Stage 5 but with psychadelics
>t. regressed to dadbod

It's not about the sex. It's about the loneliness without them.

t. Incel here

stage 5 with occasional dose of stage 4

well into stage 5 kinda weird how accurate it is

God damn this guy is wise

are you telling me it gets even worse?

Attached: groundhog_day.gif (375x203, 1.94M)

>life isnt just about fucking women
>other people: "lol u dumb incel u don't even get laid"

only difference between you and him is you've given up and he decided to keep going when he ran into adversity, don't ever think it's anything else

>words hurt my feelings

:*

who said anything about feelings? its about respect

Please just go back to r9k, please.

>oh no someone disrespected me :*(

>oh no someone called out my argument for being retarded and obtuse

what argument? all i see is you being a whiny faggot. no wonder nobody wants to fuck you. come back here when you have an actual problem and maybe someone will have sympathy for you

Well Im in a healthy relationship since years sooo, yeah talk bout yourself pal.

Ironic that the fifth step here is the first step out of inceldom.

They can help, depending on how severe it is. Rows help more though.

>says it isn't about sex
>says it is about sex
Which is it?

Do you work in a cinema?

>you being butthurt about someone making fun of you means life is all about sex

No, because most incels skip stage 3 and go straight to 4. Looks aren’t that important to women, power and personality is. An incel can raise himself to bang hot women but they don’t put in the effort.

I legit tried to help out a couple of incel dudes who had given up and their feeble attempts at step 3 consisted of “I forced a smile at a woman once, who isn’t anything working?”. Gee, pal, I wonder fucking why.

And to top it off, while we’re on the topic of looks, the vast majority of incels, if not all of them, are completely alright looking and could become hot with exercise and grooming. To be like kryptonite to women and people in general, you have to be so hideously deformed that you’d have trouble breathing.

>all
not everyone on this board is an incel buddy

The USA. Don't worry, Latinas are my fetish anyway.

>tfw Stage 4 will kill me before I make it to Stage 5
I turn 30 in 2 years. If I am still a kv after all my efforts, I am 100% eating a gun and there is nothing you faggots can tell me to convince me otherwise.

Attached: 1460932796823.jpg (600x1266, 127K)

im a bit of 3 and 5 now