What dietary supplements will legit change your life?

Attached: coffee.jpg (213x160, 4K)

tren

caffeine will make you a jittery brain foggy mess so in that way it def changes your lfie

Zinc

>It is disgusting to notice the increase in the quantity of coffee used by my subjects, and the amount of money that goes out of the country as a consequence. Everybody is using coffee; this must be prevented. His Majesty was brought up on beer, and so were both his ancestors and officers. Many battles have been fought and won by soldiers nourished on beer, and the King does not believe that coffee-drinking soldiers can be relied upon to endure hardships in case of another war.
STOP DRINKING COFFEE

Attached: oldfritz.png (796x1110, 1.45M)

Source? Genuinely interesting tidbit you have there

Wikiquote cites Bert L. Vallée, Alcohol in the Western World, Scientific American, Vol. 278, No. 6 (June), 1998, pp. 80-85

Thank you based source poster

Tren
Modafinil

Pre work out

I'm ready for my heart to explode, baby.

I think the implication is "change for the better."

semen

Nootropics

Attached: memory.png (1263x1000, 111K)

Thank you for this, user.

Adderall

Oil from generators is good for the physique

Attached: 1535265122071.png (825x631, 918K)

Is this how they run so well?
Superior internal lubrication?

WATER

You'll be amazed. Just substitute any beverage with water and you'll notice the effects immediately. Clear thinking and clear skin, increased endurance, and superior explosive movement. Drink water around and during your meals. It will help with digestion. Water even helps reduce wallet fatigue!

(Use with caution. Do not exceed 1L/hr)

Just bought a bottle of flavored cod liver oil.
What am I in for?

I was thinking about getting Phenibut, never heard of the others. Anything good for improving/keeping mental performance in situations of (social) stress?

ostarine

have you ever had a cup of coffee in your life

THC

theanine + glycine

this
also, start taking multvitamin + fish oil, I was skeptical at first but, take it regularly for at least one month and you will notice the difference in how you feel.
also, tea, not saying replace everything you drink with tea, but preferably try not to drink crap in late afternoon and drink tea

I did noots years ago and felt like I could do anything for like a week, then the effects just wore off. Ended up tossing the rest.

what's a quality multivitamin?

Seems like most lack absorption

borax

Attached: 1535718610502.jpg (937x1171, 107K)

So much this, except for a month it worked and then fucking nothing

it's a temporary solution

I dont know, just make sure you buy actual multivitamin from legit supplier and not some fake chinese knock off thats made of flour and sugar

>PRL-8-53
that's a weird SCP

T A U R I N E

I wonder if Adderall is the same exact thing. I could get it legally but I've just avoided it.

probiotics

DMAA

Phenibut has a cognitive enhancing effect for me. Increased motivation and lifts the cloud of anxiety so I feel sharper.

Tried it as well when Ritalin stopped working

Worked for a week, then nothing. Took a 2 month vacation from the all drugs and still nothing coming back on. I'm not saying it won't work for you, but it's easy to build a tolerance

>I wonder if Adderall is the same exact thing
Adderal is 25% levoamphetamine salts and 75% dextroamphetamine salts.

It's in that proportions, because that's the cheapest outcome when you produce amphetamine.

>PRL-8-53
Did some research, only 1 study has been conducted and reviews are anywhere from "did nothing" to "changed my life"

only known side effect was found in the rat study portion of the 2 part human/rat study that took place: slight decrease in motor function. The effects of the drug can last up to 4 days

people have been dosing from .5 grams to 20 grams with one dosing size working noticably better than others

would be interesting to hear anecdotes from Jow Forumsizens

caffeine
creatine

that's about it. the rest is placebo

none