Fitness BlackPills

>Natty lifters have the choice of having abs and looking small in a shirt or looking big with no abs and probably a fat face
The vast majority of you will not make it. It will take much much longer and be harder than you think for the few who do make it
>The 80/20 rule is closer to 90/10 in reality
Leg press is a superior exercise for quad development than squat
>Deadlift is a useless ego lift that is a tremendously inefficient use of energy and time spent in the gym
Your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you don't reply to this post
>Females have all the power in the dating market and there is nothing you can do about it as a sub 8/10 male but pray you can get a 5/10
There will be no cure for balding within the next 20 years

Attached: whyylive.jpg (482x427, 36K)

Fag

>Sex with sub 6/10s doesn’t count
If you have never had sex with a 6/10+ female, you’re still a virgin
>Lifts don’t matter if you’re 20%+ body fat, unless you’re a strongman

no they don't lol, you just have shit genetics.

Go back to Jow Forums with the rest of the incel faggots.

All women want chad ie. A tall handsome, jacked rich guy with a great personality and hobbies and your best bet at getting women a d being respected is doing your best to emulate him.

Attached: 1505477749958.gif (420x640, 1.08M)

leg press is better for quads, but you don't just want quads m8

Jesus is the uggo also suffering from a shitty frame?

Meh.

Attached: 389377_213839665415950_272447677_n.jpg (847x847, 42K)

no way fag

newb here,
do you have to train to get this wide frame
or r u born with it

t. whiteoid incel

Attached: whiteoidbeta.png (720x1280, 566K)

It's skeleton.

Dont kill my mom you bastard

Go bait your mama

an unfortunate body shape

Fuck off

It's bone law.

bones are what women see, and only thing that matters as it's genetics and can't be manipulated or changed by simply lifting heavy things over and over

Attached: Dk0NMdKU0AA8IT0.jpg (1021x573, 101K)

Lmao i just saw this too

mom :(

so even if that guy didnt lift at all,
he would still be wide?

Start dating whenever you can regardless of body fat. If someone likes you then jump into them.

If someone wants to be your friend then be their friend.

That's just me, I never wanted to talk to people because I didnt want to be remembered as the fat boi. Now that I'm older, I just really want the pain of loneliness to leave.

That being said just because you're Jow Forums doesn't mean people owe you everything. If somebody doesn't want to talk to you or with about something, then drop it.

Deltoids absolutely DO NOT help with rifle shooting. If anything keep the but of the rifle off your clavicle and deltoid. Put the entire stock underneath the clavicle. This will put it on the flesh part of the pectoral muscle.
This means you're going to have to do isosceles stance rather than blades or weaver.
Therefore you should do bench if you like shooting long action and short action rifles. And since its iscoceles you need to do a shit ton of deadlifts and squats to help keep you on your feet
Pic related hurts like fuck unless you do the above method

Attached: 1524888155377.jpg (4032x1425, 1.05M)

Hmm maybe. IDC

Attached: 1532182565088.jpg (324x324, 20K)

>The 80/20 rule is closer to 90/10 in reality
The 80/20 "rule" is immediately disproven by actually going outside and having a social life. Same with the "sub-8" bullshit.

t. avg guy who thinks he's attractive because of his social circle of 5s that he uses as a crutch and would have no success without

If you can't go out and pull 7s and above by yourself at any time, you aren't attractive, and you can't

you can look good and big Natty, you just have to work for it, but you will probably never get big without steroids
> We can all make it. But we both know you never will
The 80/20 rule is everywhere if you look, but somehow I get the feeling you mean it in an incel faggot way
>squats are a superior exercise for quad development than leg presses
Deadlifts are an acceptable lift if done with proper form.
My mother died 3 years ago
>Men gain power of the dating market in their 30s. But I will agree by then the pool is real shitty.
There will be a cure for balding by 2030

Oh, and you're a faggot

Attached: based danger doggo.jpg (1414x1270, 629K)

Post body

>Natty lifters have the choice of having abs and looking small in a shirt or looking big with no abs and probably a fat face

delete immediately

Attached: efd.jpg (403x392, 19K)

>If you can't go out and pull 7s and above by yourself at any time, you aren't attractive, and you can't
Oh you're a PUA cultist barshark wannabe, I should've figured. Yeah I prefer meaningful relationships formed with people I meet through my social life over "spinning plates" and "pulling 7s" to get my dick wet. What a sad existence I lead.

>I can't get anything above an avg girl,b-but I pulled a 5 with a girl I've known since middle school, therefore the 80/20 rule is wrong

Cope more

Attached: topkek.gif (230x175, 1.94M)

The 80/20 is cope. It's a way for you to not feel like a freak for struggling romantically. You made up a fantasy that 80% of men are just as unsuccessful as you so it's clearly not your fault no one wants you, it's society's.
But wait, some faggot with a soul patch will sell you the cheat codes to getting primo pussy for the low, low price of $29.99!

You accuse me of being an average guy but disparage me for supposedly only getting average women. Isn't that looksmatching? How is that an insult?

gfdi

bump

eat shit bitch
also, deadlifts and swuats work a shitton of muscles at the same time. They are the 2 exercises that increase test nad muscle growth a lot.

You don't know what the blackpill is, faggot. Blackpill is generally factual. You're just a whiney negative bitch that cloaks your insecurity with nihilism.

Dude you have a fucking weird position. You do realize that the incels who buy into the "80/20 rule" think the PUA community is bullshit and hate it right?

Not true, PUAs use the same bullshit to peddle their wares. I'm sure many incels don't believe in it though.

Nerd

You have it backwards. PUA tell people that any shortcoming they have with women is "lack of game". Therefore they insert "buy x product for results!" The incel community which believes success with women is "LOOKS/MONEY/STATUS" evidently rejects this, as proven by the website "PUA hate" which Eliot Roger personally posted on lmfao

Get fucked

your mean user ;(

stfu

the blackpills about gender dynamics dont have anything to do with Jow Forums but hate to say they're true

LOLOLREOLREOE

They don't show the whole picture. These black pills just shows that there are a few highly desirable people that get more sexual opportunities then others. It doesn't mean that those aren't in the top % dosn't gets laid. Most people get laid. The average person gets laid. Average people have sex.

Its like being nihilistic and depressed because there are people out there that can have any car they want while you have to drive a regular car.

The 6th redpill hit close to home

Start praying

fag

Attached: 131675CC-3BC5-461F-9998-1E4EA0EE2FF5.png (1000x1000, 60K)

Bro just wear a fitted dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up it will show your chest, shoulders, and lean abdomen.

Sorry your poorperson tshirt isn't working for you

Super

all true

It quite simply shows that because of hypergamy and unchecked feminism women are able to regularly have sex/relationships with men way out of their league with no effort

While most men fight for scraps and require a rock solid social circle to have anything at all

Attached: beingawomanishard.png (1524x1376, 851K)