/fit lied again

Well, well, well looks like /fit has lied to me once again.

"Young girls love older guys"

"Just wait till you get older bro, the girls will be lining up"

it's a statement I often see mentioned on this site

But here I am a 29 soon to be 30 year old who recently got fit, struggling to get eye contact, let alone attention from 18-24 year olds - only from 30+ post wall whores

What am I doing wrong?

Attached: 64e4eb3d28cd122c7967293addaed049.jpg (640x799, 70K)

OLDER guys

Take some classes at your local community College, I'm covered in em brah

Dude lie about your fucking age. I’m 25 and say I’m 22. It’s fine don’t give them an arbitrary reason to disqualify you. Conversely you can get over your young girl fetish and just fuck whatever decent looking chicks are close to your age. Young girls are huge pains in the ass anyway

Older dudes as in 24 yos who get chased by 18yos. If you’re shit isn’t sorted by the time you’re 30 there’s something wrong.

reasonable women are always going to prefer guys who are closer to their own age
that being said when you're still in your 20s you can probably still meet someone who's like 23-24 which gives you like 2 years to get to know her before you have to impregnate her

Maybe you forgot the FACE FRAME HEIGHT part. You think girls like balding skinnyfat dyel 30yo basedboys?

If you don't have money or a babyface you won't make it as an adult with younger girls

>30
>baby face
>literally have 2 20yr old girls fresh in college texting me one after the other

I don't go for chicks past 25, some people say they are immature as fuck but they are still in that student/teacher mind set so it's easier to mold them to what you want without tons of backtalk..once they feel that "freedom," they can't be reasoned with.

One of the girls has never cooked before, told her to cook for me and last Friday she for the first time in her life tried cooking a meal. It was shitty but she cooked it, then after washed the dishes to which her dad told me in secret she's never done that and I'm a "Good man for her." Too bad i'm going to drop her in May.

Are you successful? If you were paying any attention you would know that what is attractive about an older man is status and success. At this point your game should be up, you should be more dominant in your attitude, and you should have money and social status. Did you honestly think it was about the age itself? How retarded are you?

I'm 6'3 210lbs with a full hairline

post body

>tfw 24
>at community college
>getting attention from the running start highschoolers

you dress like shit and have terrible style

I'm a 28 y/o boomer and I haven't ever fucked a girl over the age of 22, my current bodycount is ~80.

>listening to Jow Forums
>"What am I getting wrong?!"

take a wild fucking guess buddy

Attached: 1413321140483.jpg (351x364, 25K)

I'm almost 25 and I've got a 18.5 y.o. succubus gf, it's great. By 30 you're supposed to be making children.

you have shit game. try harder continuously for years

Attached: 1526882920213.jpg (1536x1884, 444K)

You’re probably just ugly, dude

>there are kids that believe everyone should be married with children by 30

27 year old boomer here. im getting all these 20 year olds hitting me up on dating apps. a couple years ago i'd get hit up but mostly but chicks who were 1-2 years older than me.

27 is the sweet spot imo, then theres a fucking sharp drop off and you're in single mom / worn out hag territory and being single sucks.

t. 33 year old boomer.

didn't this chick fuck dan bilzerian? he's like 40

>bout your fucking ag
If a girl is into you your age will not matter for that night.

Think like George Costanza. Do the opposite and see how far it goes.