Why are right wingers always fat slobs?

Why are right wingers always fat slobs?

Attached: 6D615BF6-82F8-4F4C-975F-154DF1396BA7-279-000000713C6CB727.jpg (1160x773, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/j5e3z7/gym-bros-more-likely-to-be-right-wing-assholes-science-confirms
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: chadarmy.jpg (515x756, 104K)

Long time ago Jimmy

Me on the right

Attached: Me IRL on the right.jpg (660x371, 31K)

broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/j5e3z7/gym-bros-more-likely-to-be-right-wing-assholes-science-confirms

Attached: makemyburritobitch.png (1200x630, 492K)

90% of these dudes died face down in the mud of western russia.

NIce try, nigger

Attached: Chad Thunderlaw.jpg (1200x801, 197K)

>it's better to let roll over and let the jews win than start a movement that shattered the earth to its core and will echo in eternity

They also took down like 4 or 5 subhuman russians for every 1 of their own they lost

>shattered the earth to its core
more like sharted it's core

statistically upper body strength = right leaning tendencies so idk what ur on about goofy. this isn't Jow Forums though.

What are you talking about? The right is mostly south and midwesterners, who are fat as fuck and have the highest percentage of physically disabled

Because they're complacent.

look up the study lol, most of the souths fat comes from the black population which is extremely obese. you're retarded though that's for sure.

lets see how good you look at 70 user

>most of the fat in the south comes from Black's
Lol you pulled that out of your ass. If you did a survey of just the white population south and Midwest would still be obese and disabled as fuck. It's a fact the coasts are like 50% healthier.

>Most Americans are obese or overweight
>Both "left" and right wingers use photos of fat examples of each other to imply that their opponents are gluttonous, dim-witted, easily swayed sub-humans
amazing

Attached: 1465679433964.gif (359x202, 3.75M)

Here you go. Now go play in a busy street.

Attached: kys.jpg (1078x1350, 257K)

gluttony, greed, lust

Lifting weights, being Jow Forums, taking ownership of the fact that you alone are responsible for your own physical and mental health seems to coincide more with conservative views. Am I wrong? Also Midwest is overweight admittedly but I'll take 5 corn fed Indiana + Ohio Boys over 100 onions boy Cali cucks all day.

>if you lift weights you’re a nazi
>if your a nazi you’re fat
You funny ass libtard shills

What if I told you both sides are equally as fat and retarded? Riveting right?

based colorado