Can being an alpha male honestly be learned if you're beta...

Can being an alpha male honestly be learned if you're beta? Does anyone here have stories about making it and becoming dominant af? Feeling blackpilled.

Attached: 3453453453.png (645x773, 9K)

Check /sig/ threads

There's no such thing as alpha male. I can't even remember a time where I met an 'alpha'. I've met dudes who seemed good with women but it because they were extremely attractive and probably had a lifetime of positive reinforcement. If you lived your developmental years as an ugly incel then you're probably fucked for life.

if you think in terms of alpha and beta, chances are you are a beta and will most likely remain that way forever. the reality is that shit doesn't exist. if you put "chad" in a room full of computer programmers who's the "beta"? I can tell you right now that "chad" will be BTFO by the "beta" programmers.

YOU'RE ANALOG!

SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THE BLACKPILL TO ME

Attached: 97444732-A434-4D49-921C-A992CF2FCA26.jpg (236x236, 16K)

I went from being a literal gay to wanting to fuck the brains out of my girlfriend and force her under me as I fill her with my seed. We can all make it bro, start with nofap, cold showers, and lifting heavy things. Also meditation if you can.

Also chads don't care about the chad vs beta thing, stop focusing on that as a step one.

>/sig/
>r/redpill
Then applying that stuff irl

the way women treat you is 100% based on looks. look up the halo effect thats the basis of the blackpill. basically if you aren't born a chad you will never be one no matter how hard you workout.

Blackpilled is pessimistic about the future, everything is eventually fucked. Whitepilled is optimistic, everything will work out.

The absolute amount of insecurity in this board.
wew lads

Blackpill changes based on the context, its just extreme pessimism to the point of despair. The whitepill is the opposite, its hopefulness and optimism.

>beta isn't a thing in real life
>people don't think this way
They do lads. Girls are saying "beta" and "alpha" now. It's starting to enter the common consciousness. And people have always thought this way, they just have different terms for it. "Stud" and "creep", etc. It's always been the same.

Prerequisite: 6ft tall

Do roids and be over 6ft, instant alpha male.

Daily reminder. This Pepe honestly helps me for some reason.

Attached: 1541213696896.png (640x1136, 279K)

The amount of delusion in this thread.. Once a beta always a beta. Lots of Jow Forums guys are betas and there's nothing you can do to hide it (even though they think they can by artificially being assholes to girls, hence Incel).. But girls can see right through it, it's like an instinct. Keep watching Anime you faggots, you're cursed

*It's kind of like having balls or not. You can't learn it. Either you have balls or you don't. You can learn how to fight, maybe even beat a 100 weaker guys after that but as soon as you meet someone who's as strong and skilled as you are your lack of balls will show again.

just because most people adopt a weak persona to cope doesn't mean real transformation is impossible

look up the story of any tech nerd turned billionaire tycoon

Attached: Franklin-trinity.jpg (618x348, 155K)

>real transformation is impossible
A beta cant transform into an alpha. Impossible. Deep inside he's always gonna be a beta. Some might be able to hide it a little better but that's it.

Wow it works

Just be yourself bro.

The only way a beta can ever become alpha is if they where only a beta due to being a late bloomer and puberty does them some massive favours.

It does ... how??

Hanging out with true alphas will make you an alpha if you're willing to stick it out and adapt your personality and not be prideful about it. Hanging around alpha guys is a way different vibe, you're going to get a lot of shit at first but it will build you up if you let it.

>believing being a gymcell makes you alpha

I pity you

While Chad’s natural charisma and ability to gracefully navigate social situations and form the right relationships set him up for more advancement opportunities and a higher salary.

Much of being alpha is having a developed personality. Sure its easy to view the self, the superego as alpha, its not the same as actually having others seeing you as that. The alpha takes care of his tribe, and has a balanced self/tribe conciousness. Usually people are unbalanced between the two. If you do not know if yours is or not, then think about it, does playing the alpha drain you? Is it something that brings you fear? And vice versa, lets say you are a team player and everyone likes you, do you have difficulty understanding yourself? Are you often de attached? You need to develop balance between these two brain functions.