Test e transformation

Test e transformation

Rate me?

500 mg per week

Attached: E514B582-E564-47F7-A328-26E9F4D4C024.jpg (1800x1800, 262K)

for like 300 weeks or what chief? u look like a teen on the left and a grown ass man in the right.

>roiding
>for this

Jeez, that's a crazy difference. Where do you even get tren? Will the police come to your house and shoot you if they intercept your shipment?

Stop posting this

12 weeks sir

Wym

Thanks? Not tren only test I made it by myself

Stop posting this

Did you take AIs? I see gyno bro. Might want to get some letro. Keep us posted about what happens over the next few weeks as you normalize, please.

Whoops meant test
You made the test?

I won’t stop using it. I’ll keep cruising on 250 mg for 6 weeks and blast on 750mg again.

nice gyno faggot

You got closer to the mirror - take it in the same place for a fair comparison.

Also, you're a manlet.

Attached: 1535901990880.jpg (650x983, 98K)

stand the same distance from the mirror and you will see barely any difference in muscle size just vascularity and gyno

How long?

12 weeks

Your progress sucks.

>I made it myself
That seems like a bold move
t. I don't know shit about roids tho

Attached: 1533244974862.jpg (240x240, 6K)

this might be the final thing that pushes me into doing a cycle, looks incredible for 12 weeks....

Lol his chest is still tiny but everything around it got bigger. Literally looks the same but red skinned and veiny. Sad as fuck desu

He's closer to the mirror in the right pic autismo

Nice. My natty gains are pathethic.

Lmao

you got closer to the mirror and sprayed some red paint all over your body? sick bro

It's you, again, I'll repost the same response to the exact same thread you made 2 days ago

>reshaped it to roughly have the same hip-wide and you just get a basic pre vs post-pump shot

Attached: dyel.png (1080x965, 1.58M)

Changes between the pictures:
>Better tan
>Visible veins

idk, injecting chinese bathtub chemicals for tan & veins isn't worth it in my world.

You went from ok to bloated. Nice work on them legs though

Man this is the second time I've seen this thread up in the space of a few days. For some reason, you thought it was okay to do a cycle before you hit your natty limit and then because you are insecure about your final result after 12 weeks, you feel the need to post your progress picture here on Jow Forums over and over in your own thread to get other's 'opinions' because you cannot look in the mirror yourself and create your own objective opinion based on reality.

So I'm just going to give you the entire opinion from start to finish and be done with it and then afterwards you can screencap this and re-read it every time you don't know whether you made good progress on your first cycle or not.

First off, No, you didn't make any progress. Second picture is closer and with a pump and flexing so hard it looks like you're about to pop out a shit. First picture is cold with no pump and an average flex because you knew it was a 'before' picture so you didn't make that much effort flexing.

You didn't include your weight because you probably didn't even budge the scales, did you.

In the end, your results from roiding are garbage and you can consider that money flushed down the toilet, because you seeked the easy way out instead of going and doing the hard yards which include; fixing your diet and eating more / eating correctly, training harder / recovering better, and so on.

Basically this is a fucking embarassment and its the current meta of Jow Forums because there are no alpha or strong lifters left anymore, because you fuckwits keep making these garbage threads until everyone believes this is all that is on Jow Forums.

You didn't earn the right to use gear first. You haven't put in any fucking effort. You're a joke.

So stop making the threads and get the fuck off Jow Forums and go lift the fucking weight and eat more, and stop taking shortcuts you cheating little beta phaggot fuck you

Attached: hanma really faggot.png (1894x995, 485K)

>roiding for practically no gains
this shit is hilarious

Your pecs and delts are too small. You either weren’t at natty limit and shouldn’t have started roids or your frame just can’t support being that big. Either way stop immediately, waste of money/time/your health, some might even argue you look worse in the second pic.

Based

I'm natty and am bigger than this.

dis dood took super male vitality

>I made it by myself
the fuck. how?

Attached: 1518186796196.png (741x568, 29K)

natty cope, have fun wasting time gym slaves KEK. OP takes the bus to school while y'all walk

Attached: 1520518864992.jpg (750x671, 108K)

this desu. imagine being so afraid of needles you lash out to justify your lack of bravery. these guys arent going to make it imo

read the steroids reddit wiki senpai
:)

Attached: 1538985559833 (1).jpg (512x512, 41K)

OP is driving f a m

Man look at this op samefaggng his thread after he got blown the fuck out again

Have fun with ur bunk gear that u made in ur bathtub that gives no gains and gyno

"NattyCope", is that even a thing when I'm actually going to be bigger and stronger than people I know are using gear? LOL

Oh and for the record, if you actually made this thread for 'bait', you're actually a pathetic faggot and are actively ruining the board. There is a reason Jow Forums is so slow these days, and its because there is literally garbage threads being spammed and anyone who actually lifted a damn or had a physique stopped coming here all together when he realized it was just a bunch of Incel's and fucking No Fap pro marathon runners who have been doing their 10th No Fap marathon like they think this time, they will suddenly, just like dropping out of the sky amazing change and transformation into the ultimate Jacked and Tanned Chad Alpha-Cock and get mega loads of pussy and be successful in life because they didn't touch themselves for x amounts of days in a row.

Now THAT is fucking delusion.

I don't even open this thing on weekdays anymore, that's how bad it is. You get me on sunday's and that's it because fuck it, I can't learn anything from fucking beta losers who fucking suck at lifting, honestly.

Attached: checkmate.jpg (450x564, 32K)

Post body you retarded namefag

can you make it at home safely bruh?

>safely
Says the guy who gets a 120lbs twink to spot his 2pl8 bench. There’s nothing actually safe about lifting, as soon as you realize that the world just opens up to you.

i might be retarded coz i dont see anywhere on how to make it. just a lot of warning. can you link me up?

no i didnt make the thread im not op

>bigger and stronger than people i know are using gear
yeah you took 11 years they took 2. cope more. some dude on dbol will btfo your midget gains easily, how's that feel little one?

Attached: 1521054712884.jpg (713x714, 370K)

Looked better in the first pic.

>3 months for 5 years of gains
I wish it didn't fuck your body up like it does. Maybe when I get older.

it doesn't. just do your PCT properly and dont over dose. that's it. dont fall for the fearmongering, its just nattycels afraid of needles hoping more newfags get afraid too so they feel pussy but not THAT pussy. absolute kek.

Attached: LINKIES.jpg (1280x1200, 437K)

I don't want microballs.

posting same picture every day fuck off

you dont get micoballs if you do it correctly you dipshit

again, another myth. i suggest you do your own research instead of forming misconceptions off word of mouth. your testosterone shuts down on cycle thats it, PCT gets it back up.

Attached: vargirl.jpg (1216x639, 192K)

>there are women who want to look like this

Hcg will maintain them
Hell I went for years on varying amounts of tren, deca, or mast and hcg blew my balls back up within a week

underrated
>i am 1776

>despite all this, she'll still be weaker than a guy who's spent two months just fucking around at the gym a couple days a week

hot

Attached: 8 weeks on 10mg var transformation.webm (508x640, 894K)

Based af

Hows my 6 month test/tren/mast translation?

Attached: 6 month progress.png (1162x480, 895K)

11 years of honest determined graft vs 2 years injecting god knows what and growing breast tissue so you can fulfill some egotistic obsession about looking Big

post body, not from 10 years ago please

Yea, getting the raw materials to make it is what you need a source for but after that it's not very hard at all
I don't think I'd be allowed to link it but it'll be under home brewing

>breast tissue
imagine being this natty and dumb, not gonna make it

Attached: 1520158107088.png (579x1040, 604K)

the world doesn't give a shit whether your gains are natty or not

How's ur sex drive bruh

Isnt walking healthier?