Bf% estimate thread

lets get it fellas

Attached: 1530605907726.png (467x677, 405K)

Looking like a 18-20 to me

Attached: 948580F3-01C3-4712-AFF8-ADE2C89A178C.jpg (591x753, 346K)

Attached: image.jpg (610x705, 124K)

14%

How is 3% even possible, you would literally be at the point of death.

Yup.
Ever heard the bodybuilders talk about how sick they got from the process of losing weight and how they felt at the contest?

Shit, Yates would talk about how his feet were in agony and he later found out that he had no fat padding on the bottom of his feet. That he had burned it all off.

And the process of and attaining bodyfat levels that low has horrible effects on their quality of life long term.

It’s supposed to be incredibly grim to get that lean. 3% is Not healthy I think it I remember the optimal male range for health is like 8-12%
I’d say like 24-26

> Shit, Yates would talk about how his feet were in agony and he later found out that he had no fat padding on the bottom of his feet. That he had burned it all off.

Fuck. Competitive BB is mental illness imo

Do I look like shit? Because I feel like shit.

Guessing 20% BF?

Attached: 20181108_110636.jpg (1790x2255, 1.97M)

>8-12%
Where have you heard that? No doctor would ever say that, nor would you say that if you have ever been below and above. You're either skelly or chubby, or you have a misconception of said number.
I was skelly looong time and was sick like 3 or 4 times a year, also herpes and shit. Now I was at~~16 % for a long time and I wasn't sick once, never felt better. Now I dropped because drank alcohol and didn't watch diet, and now I'm already a bit sick again...
If your body always has a backup energy source >fat, it's much safer.
I'd easily say above 15% atleast
Bit above 20
Yep
I doubt that 3% is actually possible with that muscle mass. The guy in
just has incredible pump and veins, making him look more shredded

>herpes
user i....

Over 90% of ppulation has the Virus so do you.
Haven't had outbreaks anymore( for 8 months, all hail hoatmeal) so idgaf

Genetics Ive been below 12 all my life and st my lowest id say i was below atleast 5%
Pic related

Attached: 27FC7950-0102-44A8-AA20-32727848827E.jpg (1280x960, 300K)

8-9% at best

That's not genetics, you clearly work out. What your 1rm and height?

>Yep
So I do look like shit?

Attached: images (41).jpg (263x192, 7K)

Type 1 herpes (which usually produces mouth but not genital sores) is very widespread user. You don't have to be a thot or a manwhore to get it; the overwhelming majority of the population test positive for HSV1 antibodies.

Anyone can have recurrences but some people get them frequently due to Interferon-lambda deficiency (which is somewhat common).

>Type 1 herpes (which usually produces mouth but not genital sores) is very widespread user. You don't have to be a thot or a manwhore to get it; the overwhelming majority of the population test positive for HSV1 antibodies.

This isn't true.

>This isn't true.

How so?
>Most adults test positive for HSV1 IgG
>Most corpses tested have HSV1 DNA present in the jaw nerves
>Sores only occur in 1) new, recent infections 2) immunocompromised individuals 3) interferon-lambda deficient individuals who are otherwise immunocompetent

Did I miss something?

Stop making an opinion on yourself based on my opinion. Did you look like shit 2 weeks ago? Did you do enough in your mind to look better?
'Yep' was to your estimate. 20% bf yep. You're going bearmode it's fine...
Have a bit of confidence and dignity

Based and scientificpilled

Attached: gymmemesofficial_170916_135514.jpg (480x388, 50K)