The Manlet That Learned

Let's be honest
When a person of normal stature sees us manlets walking around, they see us the same way that we see midgets. No matter how masculine you look, how superior your frame is, no matter how large your muscles are - you are not a "man" in the eyes of women and men.
Who the fuck do we think we are? Thinking that we can go to the gym and make up for the most important trait in a man. Thinking that we can walk around town believing in our coping heads that we can take on a man above 6ft. Thinking that our woman, if we even get one, is not thinking of being with a man who leans down to kiss her and can defend her from rapists and murderers. Just who the FUCK do we think we are?

Even our parents... The parents that say they love us, were praying to God as we go through our """growth""" """"spurts""" that we would end up tall. We are disadvantaged in sports, the workplace, our love lives, our social circles.

Manlets, today I Learned. Today I Learned that forever I will be an inferior male.

Attached: MOGGED.jpg (219x446, 40K)

Jesus man who hurt you?

life hurt him

>that feel when 6 foot manlet cutoff
i feel bad for the guy i really do.

I¨m not OP but he does have a point, you just expressed in the most r9k way imaginable. We're inferior but not worthless dude, chill

No one hurt me. Im going to continue trying in life, but I learned that I am at a serious disadvantage in life because of my height. Why can't we just accept that?

I never said we're worthless, I just stated facts. Stop coping bro.

I'm not though, I'm fully aware that I'll never be normal or a real man and all that jazz. I'm just saying you've gone too far the other directon.

>went to vote yesterday
>every single person there was a manlet
Kind of weird to be around the general population desu

what a pathetic post go cry on r9k with the rest of the rejects

Here's an upside to being a manlet though. The shorter you are, the faster your reflexes because the time it takes for signals to travel along your nerves is less since there is less distance to cover.
t. used to be amazing at tennis before hitting puberty and getting a growth spurt and now I'm awful (6'3")

This got me thinking, albeit not entirely about the same thing.

Do guys with shorter dicks have more spread when they cum? Like a gun with a shorter barrel. I know dicks aren't rifled or anything but there's still less of a guiding factor. I'm assuming equal cumforce here as I figure it's unrelated to dick length.

well I'm guessing it's different because a neuron is the same size in everyone but I'm guessing the urethra is narrower in smaller dicks and you'd also possibly have to take width into account

forgot to mention since there's a correlation between height and dick size the cumforce would probably be larger from a bigger dick

Who gives a shit what women think. I see manlet with gfs all the time that mean even if you were right and they don't think of them as real men they are still fucking them and therefore that guy is getting some, so who gives a shit. Come back with your second draft, lanket. This shit is no good.

Attached: tom-cruise.jpg (450x315, 23K)

Valid point but let's combine this with We reduce the cumforce a bit on short dick guy, but he is forcing his cum through a narrow urethra. Won't this mean higher Speed of Ejaculate (SoE) ? Giving it a higher potential airtime, range, and more time to spread out?

I think that it would only have an effect on the range but not the spread. Airtime would increase though if the orientation of the dick is above parallel to the earth since the y component would logically increase.

As a side note: it's hilarious a thread about manlets got derailed into talking about variables of ejaculating.

Fuck yeah I wasn't thinking straight. I guess a really tall guy (king of lanklets) would be the ideal starting point. Still not sure what kind of dick would be best though

You can't see past this being a problem? You don't see feeling this way as a stepping stone to understanding the fault in having superficial tastes and desires? If you're not baiting with this post, ask yourself if you're going to let so many good years ahead of you be tainted by this haze of self-depreciation or if you're going to accept yourself for all that is good in you and trust that will be more than enough for a quality girl. If you only want girls capable of devoting themselves to a body type, you deserve to be short.

Attached: 7039536039_4bb0bd5c66_h.jpg (1600x1200, 1.03M)

also since the cumforce is less the speed of ejaculate would remain about the same assuming proportionality. desu there's no way to really tell

I doubt this sort of phenomenom could be studied enough to get reliable results. There simply wouldn't be enough people willing to participate assuming an ethics board even allows it.

What said about cumforce is a bit shaky though, and that's what we've been going with. Where is cumforce even produced in the body?

prostate

Well then we're back to short dick guy then, preferably with a gigantic prostate. Make him a lanklet as well, edge him up all good and proper, and fucker should reliably spread like a shotgun I figure

just stop eating and become a qtpie femboy for men to fuck

>The five stages (of grief) are chronologically: denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance.
You made it, OP. Based and red-pilled post. Many people here are still in the first phase.

im not gonna lie. as a guy thats 6'3.. i kinda chuckle when i see guys under 5'7..

I'm almost 2 meters tall, my best friend is 1,60. He's bad ass in every way and more man than I am. The whole height thing is stupid. Let it go, it will improve your life.

Now THIS is larpposting

You don't fucking think that. And if you're so deluded that you do think he's somehow superior, then at least know to the person just meeting the two of you, that they would automatically respect you before him 99% of the time

Don't even think about it.
Think about how much worse things could be.
Watch a few vids of people with cerebral palsy just trying to get through a day and be grateful for what you've got.

Why?

Become a monk, at least this way you can encourage a healthy society and can find peace without women.

Attached: 1541486009034.png (960x1024, 1.72M)

I've seen a guy at my uni who is legitimately under 5 feet tall. I'm fairly certain he wears children's clothes and I literally cannot stop myself from staring at the fucking kid open mouthed. I point him out whenever I'm with my buddies and they can't believe it either lmao.

That was a child. You just pointed at a genius child, you FOOL.

my good friend was born with muscular dystrophy and at the age of 15 had a botched surgery that left him permanently a quadriplegic. things can be much, much worse my friend. you have a healthy, capable body. learn to appreciate what you have and never take it for granted.

as a 6'4 guy, i wish all my brothers the best, whether manlets or lanklets, i only wish to see them succeed. Insecure cunts who need to push down others to feel good about themselves however, i have nothing but resentment for.

The Quadriplegic gu should appreciate that what he has, he could be dead instead. This is the thinking of a woman. A man wants to better himself instead of accepting his deficits. And honestly, the guy in your example is already biologically dead and only a burden to everyone. It's a existance not worthy of a man.

>A man wants to better himself instead of accepting his deficits.
you think the only way to achieve this is to pick things up and put them down?

The only way to archive this is by not accepted that things lie where they are, unmovable by yourself as well as to understand that sometimes you will be too weak to lift that one thing but that doesn't mean, you can't contribute to society in another way. Your example would either stand in front of that fucking thing till the wind blows him away or try to lift it without any realistic results.

Just like manlets will practically never reproduce - and shouldn't - but can contribute osociety in other helpful ways.

Grow the fuck up you stupid shit. Once you get a respectable job, get out of that basement of yours and meet good people, you won't think that way anymore. This shit is why I can't stand most of Jow Forums, the world doesn't have to be so shitty unless you want it to.

I don't see how, but ok.

you fucking faggot OP I just watched a midget comedian last night who has a WIFE that can hold her own in fights against multiple dudes, and you're complaining right now. Grow some confidence and you'd be fine using your height as an excuse to not be the best you can be makes you a fucking faggot unironically

joe rogaine is the peak of male performance and he is an uber manlet like 5,8 or so

Attached: 1541363585046.png (494x498, 309K)

This is the biggest pile of retardation I’ve ever read.

Many of the most successful men in history have been “manlets”. You think a faggot like you would dare say shit to Genghis Khan?

Behaving in a manner worthy of a man is what makes a real man. You have not learned this fact, which is why you whine about pointless shit like a woman.

I really do wish things were different man. Please kill it and have an amazing life in spite of your lack of height. I will joke about you have a Napoleon complex but inwardly I will be rooting you on.

There are a ton of people who don't give a shit about height or prefer shorter men/women. Don't base your entire world view on some stupid Tinder/Twitter meme.

Attached: IMG_20181027_002021.jpg (1440x1764, 213K)

When did this obsession with height begin? Look at all these classic movie stars Marlon Brando, Alain Delon, Kirk Douglas, Al Pacino, James Dean, Martin Sheen, Robert DeNiro....All short. Go watch Heat (1995) and tell me the guys seem like "inferior males" to you in that movie. There's some serious brainwashing going on desu. Just be a man, and you'll be a man, regardless of your height, hairline, taint length or what ever.

/manlet cope

Attached: 1540735799628.jpg (760x1140, 79K)

hahaha this is what happens when smartphones get cheap and everyone get easy access to the internet.
people like you are literally too autistic to use the internet.

Attached: gallery-1496833070-mike-tyson.jpg (480x327, 17K)

lol. Don't wory chum. your still a man. just a lil man

I am sorry tbqh bro

Nothing i can do to help you though, this is also why I never date womanlets (

Attached: 1540588042508.png (1050x741, 208K)

he is american
america likes big things as you can tell

>tfw 6"1' king of manlets
>tfw only notice tall men
>tfw tall men make me feel like a child.

Attached: 1500325519986.jpg (1057x611, 35K)

The kid's name?
Albert Einstein

>24 years old, 5'7
>been working at a beach shop this summer
>lots of high schoolers passing by with their classmates
>15 year olds mog the shit out of me
>no exceptions

I'm already fucked in my own generation, the future is bleak for manlets.

Attached: zyzzjak.png (2137x3370, 775K)

how about you kill yourself already, youre a worthless manlet that should have no kids anyway

This is bait. My "manlet" 5"10 dutch life is fine and never had issues whatsoever. Oh wait, only on Jow Forums

I took the bait, goddamn

Attached: 1541203015308.jpg (1242x1232, 782K)

theyre the same height you retard

Manlet cutoff is 6'1" now

>this much self hate
Embarrassing. Hating yourself for being short is significantly worse than actually being short. Men and women alike find you pathetic

>Even our parents... The parents that say they love us
If your parents loved you they would have fed you.

That's not actually how guns work. I mean shotguns are like that but everything else isn't. "Spread" from a rifled barrel is determined more by the shooters skill level. Sight radius also plays a big role. Real guns aren't like in video games, they are much more accurate.

I honest think most you guys are just insecure and lying about your height. Most people I see are around 5'6" if you don't include their shoes.

Now I'm just picturing someone cumming like when you put your thumb on a hose.

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 48K)

what the fuck dude how did you know

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png (1070x601, 507K)

For a more recent example, check out how tall most of the people on game of thrones are. There aren't that many who are over 6'.

Honestly this guy gets it, you need to be grateful for what you already have. Most people here are gonna give you the generic response of "if you're a manlet, youre not a man". Use these comments to help motivate you to prove them wrong because contrary to popular belief height isn't all that matters. The concept of being a "man" is more so based upon your actions and your attitude of life. So quit feeding yourself excuses and just work on improving yourself to be the best you can be. You will only be an inferior Male so long as you allow it to effect you, so just train and become the man you are happy being.

This is the point where you have to seriously consider leaving Jow Forums and online forums forever. They do not represent real life.
I am 184cm and never had a serious gf, complete autismo, and never had sex without paying.
And yet I see manlets with super hot gfs on the daily.
Stop browsing Jow Forums. For at least a year.

Attached: 1499887479382.jpg (539x480, 14K)

That was true up until 2010. Now to be a man, height is everything

Gays tend to be shorter (with a few very tall outliers). Natural that Hollywood would be so short.

>*musclemogs you and breaks your legs with a hammer*

Attached: 89fafcb192a63a08d5b7c133ce6875bd.jpg (900x1350, 282K)

As a 6’3 lanky guy I cry on the inside for manlets. I’ve seen women step over them to come talk to me and I know I’m too autistic to deserve the attention.

>tfw 6 foot 3
>Have to train for years to like I lift at all
>some 5 8" manlet can train for 6months- 1 year and look more muscular than me
>has a lower ROM on bench so he has a higher bench than me
such is life

idk I live in Atlanta and there are a lot of tall gay guys. Lotta gay guys in general but there are plenty of tall ones. John snow married that redhead chick, I doubt he's gay.

I'm a 5'11" King of Manlets yet my posture/hair/shoes make me come out at just over 6'. It's all posture desu, I know a fuckton of guys who slouch and lose and inch or two so depending on how you carry yourself you could be a copelet user.

You still haven't learned

>ROM on bench
Meme. The hardest part of the bench is the first six inches getting it off the chest. Cope harder lanklet.

Hey it's cool if you wanna be that diluted. I was just trying to let you know that one dimension of your life shouldn't encompass its entirety, but its seems to me that it already has. Good luck on finding what stops the pain, I really hope you succeed one day in that.

you should stop browsing those incels sites it's just makes you more insecure

>posturepill
based

5'8 isn't even Uber manlet tier. This website has poisoned your mind. You know how many actual manlets would kill to be 5'8. It's completely average.

The problem is too many of them say they are 5'8" when they are 5 nothing. So now people who are 5'8" and comfortable enough to not lie about it are considered short. Same with dick size, women have no fucking clue how big 6" is.

Not true. Most of the gay dudes I've known have been tall. Which fucking sucks because they don't even fucking need to be tall to fuck or get fucked.

Attached: black alheira ovo batata.jpg (1006x612, 162K)

Homosexuality and intelligence are correlated, and intelligence and height are correlated, so I find it hard to believe gays are shorter than the average population. Also, I haven't seen many short gays.

As a tall one, I'll let you know I don't laugh at you on the inside. If you don't register as a positive, you usually don't register at all. Manlets are invisible the same way below average girls are invisible. Unless you're a midget. Midgets are like 300lbs people and you just have to laugh internally.

Facts? Get a load of this arrogant sourceless prick

>women have no fucking clue how big 6"
oh no no no he considers 6" big should we tell him ?

>6”
>big
user....

That's not what I'm saying. Ask them to show you how big six inches is. They can't do it.

>See the prettiest bitch I've ever seen. literally 10/10
>about to approach
>6'6 giganigga bf walks up behind her and hugs her
I am deflated

whats wrong with that?

I think mediocrity is worse than being disabled since you don't have anything to overcome to make yourself better, cripples do.

Don't ask. Just shrug and move on.

I know mate, but this is one shot only. Spread between consecutive shots is hardly going to be a factor in our scenario of this dude trying to paint a wall with his cumshot.

I wanna fuck her but I can't and that angers me

like even if I still tried I'd get my ass beat by that giant motherfucker.