Mommy gf

>tfw you will never have a mommy gf
All I want is a sweet, nurturing girl to take care of me emotionally. Is that really too much to ask?

Attached: CF8547D4-890B-4D30-8F07-75CB7118DE34.png (1242x1235, 764K)

Jow Forums - Fitness

Omega af

>t.

Attached: 2633703274838540734.jpg (843x1500, 100K)

Jow Forums please leave

This sounds weird, but, actually, what else can you even ask of a woman? Either she is a useless tease and a headache, or she acts as a grown-up woman, which basically is motherly by definition. According to Franklin, this is all what you should strive for. Me, personally, I care too much for the physical aspect, but rationally, this is what a perfect wife should be.

>tfw no Bowsette gf

Attached: bows.jpg (1564x1564, 238K)

based

>that absolute purity on the left
Homely girls are my fucking jam jesus christ

dammit dude same here WHY CANT I FIND A WHOLESOME GF FUCK

Do they even like fit dudes? I honestly don't want Stacy I want a cute, down to earth GF who doesn't bother with makeup and is happy to stay in bed in comfy clothes god dammit

Look at those lipstick-less lips and try telling me you wouldn't want to lightly kiss them like you were 16 again under the covers

Right hand side ruins the fantasy tho

>think you found a wholesome gf in the girl on the left
>turns out she likes to post pictures of herself in kinky cosplay with her cunt hanging out online

Brehs the number of times I have met girls who played up purity at work/school whatever and ended up being at BEST slightly less thotty than your average thot just makes me wanna say they just don't exist.

Attached: 1510708199483.jpg (640x420, 44K)

Girls want that.
After theyre old and ugly and no one wants them anymore.
Youd probably milk your looks too.

Don't you dare ruin this shit for me

they're out there, they just aren't nearly as pretty as your average ig thot

Attached: 1541391150412.jpg (450x880, 212K)

Jesus christ imagine being such a beta fucking faggot that you unironically want this. What the fuck happened to this board?

Attached: 72fe84f651c5516f2830aab8b14beb75a3fed6e4763e5eeb5680bc4aa6a5d93e.jpg (466x419, 18K)

I don't think that they truly aren't out there.... I just think that better men than myself locked them down young and I'm just sifting through the swill.

Attached: 1511722988098.gif (265x257, 1.78M)

>milk looks

Ideal girl is JUST shy of being able to, at least in the typical IG style. She's also really sweet, a tad insecure, and the world just seems warmer when she laughs :^)

currently rawdogging a mommy gf.. huge tits...loves it when I suck her nipples... begs daddy to cum inside... constantly complimenting me & my looks / gainz... washes clothes... bakes... its pretty gud...

Attached: 1527737752043.jpg (750x1072, 141K)

just hope you are ready to be a daddy for real lmao

What are you implying user

FUCKING Jow Forums STOP WITH THESE THREADS FAGGOT NIGGERS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS

Attached: 1541452589682.jpg (970x545, 50K)

Trying not to fap.
More chicks with no makeup please

jesus christ and this thread was wholesome for so long too

>currently rawdogging a mommy gf.. huge tits...loves it when I suck her nipples... begs daddy to cum inside...

Do you mean post-menopausal mommy? If not then you are gonna be in for a rude awakening when she "forgets" to take her pills.

SAGE

Don't you know user? You get kids from cumming inside raw, that's the way babies are made. But that's ok, having kids is not the end of the world. In a way it's the beginning.

MODS!!!!

faggot invasion!

Got ants in your pants there buddy?

legit one of the worst memes i've seen on this board

is nice to have, I had one for a while. try to find girls who are either lonley or too quiet to talk while in a group.

Attached: 1539287652119.png (366x337, 101K)

could work maybe, need another angle

This has nothing to do with fitness, fuck off.

I can tell you that just because a girl looks average doesn't mean she's you're pure waifu, lol

>tfw no daddy gf (female)

The girls who look most 'homely' are usually the biggest slags of all.

as long as they're only slags with me who cares

theyre out there they just have higher standards than the thots you find

Get banned you dumb faggot

I agree but take this to Jow Forums they'd be very interested