youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8EAwRauoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>gf is there for sex and feels
>you can get both while single anyway
???

>28
>"college educated"
>horse girl

Sure, she's a cute, but maybe could we roll back the clock ...... 8 years or so? To add to that probably low-libido and dead fish syndrome whenever the hell you get to that point. Bet she didn't make them put in the work for it back in the college dorms lmao.

This chick's a mess wrapped in a pristine package.

i don't even know anymore

Attached: 1535512071059.jpg (1200x1800, 237K)

Too scared to kill myself. Workin on it though.

>Pristine
Nah mate, 6/10

>lifting for grills

Knowing that metals like gold can be produced from silver, CIA Nigger OP.

Or that it can be produced with Phil Schneider's geode process.

What about you, CIA Nigger OP? What keeps you going?

human-resonance.org/silver-gold.html

imgur.com/q5ctMQn

Pretty right I think but tough one. I want to say she's perfect and fall in love.
You never know, I've met some girls at college that lived off campus or even at their parents and were exceptions to the rule.
But then that last sentence.
>spend my typical Friday nights hanging out with my horse
Male horse?

women make up like 20% of life user. there's so much more to life than tfw no gf. quit posting dumb shit like this. go fucking find some hobbies. invent something. make money. travel. join a monestary. idk retard i don't even think about getting a gf.

Holy strokepost, Batman

never date horse girls, they're fucked

Nah I meant more of pristine as in "pure, well adjusted". I agree that she's just average+cute factor, 6/10 is probably about right.

>single at 28
Should you believe the bio or the survey results? They seem opposed

fpbp

My desire to be a vigilante in my city motivates almost everything I do, from my various types of training, to my diet, to my personal research and my education. I know I cant be a proper Batman since there is way too much fiction with his accomplishments, capabilities and who he takes down. But if I can help people by becoming a symbol of bravery and justice while also satisfying my admitted adrenaline addiction, I will do whatever I need to get there

Attached: IMG_2052.jpg (500x750, 243K)

>6/10
Nah mate, 4/10

>tfw have self improved to the point every fwb I get wants to date me and I keep getting gfs when I don't want gfs

Attached: Screenshot_20180731-090637_Snapchat.jpg (1440x2960, 1.18M)

You sound like an Jow Forums expat.
Watch this and ask yourself, do I want to be like them?
>b-but its 34 minutes
you're not doing anything right now, just watch it
youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8EAwRauoM

Attached: 1541559193775.jpg (596x599, 92K)

Agreed, but I don't think an actual percentage can be given to "how much of life" women make up. It really depends on how much importance you choose to place in them.

I think you all are overvaluing this gf stuff its really not that mistical/magical thing you all think it is, its actually more of a hassle appart from the sex and the good moments putting up with a very emotional human being like a woman can be very and i mean very tiring.

I've experienced the disillusion and reality of a relationship when I moved in with my girlfriend of 4 years and spent 2 years living with her. If you are like me and you enjoy being alone and having the freedom to allot your time the way you want, it can indeed be tiring. Call it a weakness, but I don't like responsibilities, because they take away some of your freedom and keeping a relationship going can come with a lot of responsibilities. It is hard work that you are only willing to do, because you love your partner, but it does come at a price. To me, being free is worth more than having a gf.