Why do insta hoes always have some cutesy bullshit occupation for their profile?

Why do insta hoes always have some cutesy bullshit occupation for their profile?

Attached: thotsoup.jpg (1142x574, 71K)

Why do you guys always have an anime pic for your profile?

Because their looks make it unnecessary for them to display any professional qualities or skill.

Hot chicks at least needed to show they had hobbies in the past, but guys are so thirsty now, they can just roll with
>I take naps all day teehee xD

>im so rand0m xD

fuck normies

Because they aren't honest enough to list
"Lazy Skank"

Hot chicks have never needed hobbies to get men.

>I post tit and ass pics to the interent for money
Doesnt sound as good does it?

Why does it fucking matter? What does it have to do with lifting? Why did you screenshot this, and make a thread about this? What discussion was this supposed to generate? You know you're no better than them when you act like this right? You know you're the only person with enough free time to give a shit about a detail so insignificant right?

Why did you respond to it nigger? Majority of le Jow Forums is shitposting for people who are bored too lazy to do something actually interesting.

Based
Jow Forums is getting more like /b/ by the day

>coffee enthusiast

Attached: 4.png (112x106, 20K)

I should have phrased it better;
Women used to pretend to have personalities when Facebook/instagram first surfaced.

>fitness
you're a dickhead OP

This is Jow Forums though.

I will never willingly submit to the crowdsourced "social" media panopticon with a real face pic

so more homosexuality and traps?

based actual fitposter

this

If it's about fitness? Yes.

outing urself like that,... yikes

because they have no actual skills.

because if they all put 'insta hoe' as their occupation people might start to fucking realise

Who among us would not do the same if we would, though? I'd love to be loved for my body by strangers