Whaddup fags

Whaddup fags

>6'4, 265lbs
>Been training for 6 years
>Been boxing for 3 years
>24
>Have done a cycle here and there
>When I'm not training I'm chatting with Tinder and Bumble girls
>Just recently dated a stripper with a kid who was scheduled to appear in court for assault and battery.
>I went with her to all her court cases and after it was over she dumped me but idc and literally later that night I was trying to score with another girl
>If someone is driving like a dumb fuck in front of me I won't hesitate to follow them home, get out of my car and intimidate them. I literally just did that the other day and this is a honest to god true story
>driving on freeway, guy cuts me off, I lay on the horn, he fingers
>I follow him off the freeway
>he turns onto a side road and pulls over to the side
>I immediately get out and rush to his window and scream at him to get out
>he's terrified of me and drives away and I just stand laughing at him

Seriously, if any of you ever talked shit to my face I would beat the fuck out of you. Just saying. Only weak DYELs will be offended by this. My fellow Chad bros know what I'm talking about. If I see one comment attacking me or being negative about what I said, I'll just assume you're jealous of my physique and triggered by my alpha male mind set.

Attached: qw.png (602x748, 549K)

You look smaller than me and I'm 6'1 185lb.

>beat the fuck out of us
>that physique

Pick one. You look like youve been lifting for a year and a half you fucking lanklet.

Attached: A10yS2gmdjZ7lNS6anxOPr3RCD7LZ4PI9ce4PEnoIVk.png (960x962, 793K)

>>Been training for 6 years
>>Been boxing for 3 years
You spent 3 years training just to start boxing?

>roiding for this

You're never gonna make it

Cringe and bluepilled

fatty
>Pick one. You look like youve been lifting for a year and a half you fucking lanklet.
Is that based off of average. Been lifting for almost a year and just wondering how long till I can see my gains.
>167cm
>76kg
>Skinny fat

a year and a half? To me that looks like 6 month beginner gains. That is, if you're following a program and hitting all your meals correctly. Maybe a year and a half with inconsistent training.

Fat. Disgusting stomach. Acne ridden forehead.

And 6 years of """"""TRAINING"""""""

Despite your face being covered, I can tell by a few features, like your mouth and nose, that you're in love with the smell of your own shit.

Now THAT is one dumb as fuck looking face you got there OP. Everything you said could be true, but all I can focus on is how punchable and stupid that face is.

>that you're in love with the smell of your own shit.
who isn't?

>lifting for six years
>make no gains
Imagine being this retarde

this is such a good fucking copy-pasta holy shit

Attached: 1510291375978.png (305x312, 120K)

>6'0 200lbs, still not done losing fat
>been "training" for no longer than a year
>sure, you boxed for 3 years, can't really tell by a picture if you boxed or not
>24
>a cycle here and there? And you look like that? Guess that explains the pimple land mine on your ogre head
>chatting with thots on Tinder and Bumble and not having the natural charm and charisma to meet nice girls in reality
>dated a stripper with a kid, aka, you were a cuck for a while
>so shallow that you immediately started trying to fuck more thots once your stripper used you and ditched you
>try and start shit with drivers on the road because no one has pulled a gun out on you yet
>if anyone speaks against you they're automatically jealous

ftfy*

Larp more, incel. Maybe one day you'll face reality instead of living in your delusions.

Lol 1. My dog is damn near 200lbs, and prolly stronger than you
2. Dont even need the dog, you follow me home and threaten me on my property you're gonna taste some lead.
3. You wouldnt even follow me home, im in the hood and you look like a bitch ass white boy from suburbia. Prolly get within a few blocks and start to get nervous about all the dindu's walking around.

More like 6'4" 190, but i remember Back when you larped as 6'2", fag

No abs
Tiny arms
What the fuck did you do for 6 years in the gym? It obviously wasn't lifting

lol you're going to catch a .357 in your intestines eventually you fucking retard

Lol imagine being 24 years old, imagine being a high school drop out with a grade 7 level education and the spelling capacities of a 11 year old. imagine having no money in your bank account because you work a dead beat entry level position making minimum wage, the only reason you have a vehicle is because your mommies boyfriend had a spare piece of shit junk car and he let you drive it out of pity. Imagine being so ugly and so pathetic that you can only score nasty single moms on dating apps. Imagine going around acting like a tough guy punk and starting shit with people. Now Imagine being all that, and living with your mommy because you’re too poor and stupid to move out into your own place... How’s your father OP? Oh wait, you’ve never met him, because he pumped and dumped your drunk bar tending mother because he himself is a white trash cowardly skid who’s quick to cum in women and even quicker to high tail it out of town to avoid any and all responsibilities. Yikes. If your real daddy actually cared for you he would have pulled out and finished blowing you into your moms mouth.

good bait op

Lol wth, who are you? Everything you said is bang on.

I know everyone in this thread will most likely not believe me, but the OP was severely bullied throughout school and he was literally an omega. This explains his aggressive rage. You don’t just get angry like this over nothing. OP is hurting inside

Is this what closet honk posting is? 2/10 OP