LooksMaxxers PUA MGTOW on Jow Forums

How do we get rid of these phaggots?
this board's always going down hill but this will be the nail in the coffin.

>lmao MOG, COPE!
>height threads (more than usual)
>mewing threads
>hairloss threads
>general elitist faggotry
>massive amounts of incel-tier paragraphs against women

we can do better than this brehs

Attached: rogain.jpg (816x404, 131K)

Report them and then hope the mods/jannies do their job. [spoiler]they won't[/spoiler]

what's wrong faggot? can't handle the frequent reminders of how subhuman you are?

did I forget no fap?

good reply

You could try spamming the board with fitness related threads

Report it and go remind the people over at qtddtot that their questions deserve their own threads. In fact, how to get those threads removed all together? It's the dumbest shit ever.

this

Silly, QTDDTOT is a containment thread for fitness-posters on this nofap board

Nofap is on topic,Jow Forums and Jow Forums isn't.

Nofap is not fitness related.

>mgtow
>pua
one of these is not like the other
and looksmaxxing is fucking legit, you're telling me you'd rather live with your class II malocclusion and dark undereye circles instead of getting the appropriate treatment?

How to treat undereye circles?

Test levels are fitness related.

Incels, PUA, and MGTOW faggots were always here. They branched out of this site. They are one of us.

yeah that thread should be nuked

Get fucked. This place was, is, and always should be about getting fuckin' jacked and/or fuckin' strong. Fuck off with your incel shit.

In agreement that belittling others for traits they can't control or malevolently pretending a physical feature is more important than it really is is pure cancer

Not in agreement that threads actually discussing how to maximize aesthetics are against the spirit of the board

Report and or hide.
Also report and or hide the posts that come from those people.

I wouldn't consider mewing a looksmaxxxing tier idea
I've been doing it and it's helping me straighten my teeth while also become conscous that I was a filthy mouthbreather

nofap is for your health
the movement is reddit tier shit but if you look into ancient civilization or religion it's been around for a long time

This is physical self improvement site. Looksmaxing belongs.

You get fucked, newfag.

reporting doesn't do much of the mods and jannies ignore it

Based

While those kinds of posts are not ideal, the moment we start witch hunting certain "groups" of posters is the moment the board falls to shit.

I was part of the golden age of /sp/. I saw what happened to that board. While it was true that shitposting got a bit out of control, the moment the board started having "factions" is when it died. Janitors and mods literally started targeting groups of posters (all proven by the chat log leak) in a pathetic and obsessive manner. People started spamming CP in threads they didn't like to piss off "outlaws".

It is up to us create quality content. Trying to use the mods to eliminate a group won't work. It will kill the board. It's just more complicated and interconnected

No it isn't. It is a fitness board.

>nofap is for your health
But this board is fitness it hasn't been health and fitness for a long time now.
In fact the reason it was changed from health and fitness to just fitness was to stop off topic shit like this.

>>mewing threads
>>hairloss threads
Nothing wrong with these.

They occur as a result of recessed eye area bones/thin skin around the eyes, you need fat grafting for a long term solution, look at pic related it's fucking magic. No amount of proper sleep or rubbing cucumbers will rid them, you need fillers or fat grafting. Mine are worse than the woman in the bottom panel, can't wait to get fillers.

Attached: DarkCircles18mo-1024x368.jpg (600x685, 92K)

Fucking hell I hope you're cuz so are mine

It's true, dark circles are an easy cure away. Fillers take a couple of minutes and fat grafting isn't invasive, it's no meme shit.

sounds like gay shit to me. makeup and surgeries for appearance

Want circles?

very weak bait

>just be confident bro

Attached: Male-Bulbous-Nose-Before-And-After-Nose-Surgery.jpg (991x669, 78K)

I'm going to keep discussing sleep health and you can't stop me

Ban every "based" and "redpilled" poster and variant too. Adds absolutely nothing to the discussion and is reddit tier wannabe up vote garbage

>Ancient Chinese secrets!

based and redpilled

based and redpilled

90% of the time people post that it's ironic or just referencing something that happened here once.