>your MBTI type

>why you lift
Let's see if there's a correlation between lifting and this meme

>ISTP
>to physically overpower everyone
And no I'm not a fat manlet ((((((powerlifter))))))

Take the test here if you havent
16personalities.com

Attached: 1527655576114.png (1102x1478, 665K)

Other urls found in this thread:

truity.com/view/tests/big-five-personality
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ENFP

I lift to become the best version of myself, because people who are in good shape are more highly valued and therefore exert greater influence in the lives of the people around them than those who don't keep themselves in shape or are obese.

By being fit I am able to improve not only my life, but everyone's life an all it costs me is a few hours a week.

>INTP/ISTP
>because i want to be a world record powerlifter
Fuck you OP

I'm ESTP is that fine?
same as you op but not introvert right?
I started lifting for girls and competition with my high school bros and now I keep lifting cause I got a lot of energy and if I don't use it I feel bad and can't focus

According to this picture I'm an ESTJ.

infp

Wussy flower child

INTP
because I love squatting heavy and compete in powerlifting

based

Attached: 44vf9jf1xjky.png (604x516, 88K)

I always got ENTP until recently I did the test again and now I'm ENTJ apparently.
I lift to feed my superiority complex

INTP

I lift because I think it would be a shame to die without exploring my limits

What the fuck kind of bullshit is this? Does everyone have to have a special type now? You’re only safe and secure when someone tucks you away in some labeled cubbyhole via some online quiz? Fuck me, the hugbox culture is real, I came back to Jow Forums after a couple years, and it wasn’t long ago we made fun of this shit. Now, I see a bunch of snowflakes have taken over. Peace out, I’m going to actually lift, you go ahead and snuggle up in your being special blankets.

ISTP

In every thread there has to be some retard that gets triggered by a meme
Fuck off loser

No you’re right, I didn't take a broad scale quiz so I know what to tell people I am. Clearly I’m the loser.

>INFJ

To be more functionnal, in good health, and to look good

OBNOXIOUS, DUMB: E
SHY, AUTISTIC: I

ANXIOUS, WORRISOME: N
SHALLOW, RETARDED: S

ASSHOLE: T
PUSSY: F

STUCK UP, CONTROL FREAK: J
LAZY, IMMATURE: P

Pick your type.

>People take some online test for shits and banter
>REEEEEEEEEE YOU GUYS ARE DOING SOMETHING I DONT LIKE
you clearly are

Attached: 1538345225532.gif (400x323, 993K)

Calm down you fucking boomer, we're just having some fun.

I did 2 different tests, got ISTJ in one and INTJ in another. I lift for girls

Attached: 4562CB0C-B13A-4919-9DC3-C11337C2D65B.jpg (226x223, 17K)

Obviously, as I’m the one who felt the need to reply instead of ignore. Must be true then.

Saged unintentionaly, my apologies

A great logician you are :)

Your first reply said "I'm going to actually lift"
do you plan on doing that or are you actually just going to shitpost because you don't actually lift

ENTP Lift so i can make fun of other people being DYEL or fat fucks

Accurate.

Intp

I want to look good to get mires.
Been fat for so long, finally getting to where i want to be

Interesting

>ENTP
I lift so others can see I'm superior physically and so I can assert dominance; it may have to do with being a manlet.

>INTJ
>Because it's rewarding to lift

The last time I took this I was ISFP, but I've also been INFP and INTP in the past. Each category was within 10% of each other in the most recent test, which I take to mean that I have no extremist values and am largely moderate. Every test is just the +/- on how I'm feeling that day.

Attached: Duchamp_Fountain.jpg (1536x1343, 93K)

Intp and i do powerlarding and just want to deadlift heavy

Spot on

>ESTP
>Wanna see the best version of myself and bang thots

>INTP
To like myself more, to be more comfortable in my skin

>ISTP
Don't really have a reason, I just do it

Attached: 1529278246515.jpg (1440x900, 46K)

>INFP
swear I'm not a fag boys

Attached: 1500888315174.png (743x499, 67K)

I'm ENFP-T.
I lift for:
>social status
>I'm a (((radical))) (((leftist)))
>Have seen enough "leftists" justifying being lazy pieces of shit to get angry
>Don't want to be that guy who died to a single punch

>was a loud obnoxious shit towards my friends as a kid
>move countries and fail get put at bottom of pecking order for years
>got INTP when I took the test all those years ago
>finally came out of shell, reverted much back to my old kid self
>scored ENTP

Is this an improvement? While acting like an INTP I was disregarded by men because of my reserved nature, women treated me like their gay best friend and the whole time I felt like I was waiting to be a real person. When I finally made the switch (which took a bad life event, quitting weed and moving again), I was all of a sudden capable of making friends and girls called me an asshole in a playful way. I burned some bridges going off the handle here or there but I also lost my virginity and established myself better at work.

tl;dr I'm happier being ENTP than INTP

But I see a lot of people take a shit on the type. Why is that?

INTJ
I do calisthenics. For having control over my body, not being angry and also to look good.

>INFJ-A

I don’t like feeling too comfortable or lazy, Ive already been through that valley too many times trying to find myself and the only way out is to go UP. And I like the feeling of my heart pounding and my veins throbbing i always feel better after finishing.

INTJ

I lift to reduce stress. Lifting to me is like zen meditation.

Attached: bc2.png (478x480, 321K)

>ISTP
>to look better than everyone else and to a lesser extent what OP said

INTJ
I lift to pick up girls wit a ripped body and 10 inches cock so i can mog them and leave them heartbroken i have a particular fetish i only get hard when i psychologically humiliate someone

INTP
So that one day I can be strong enough to lift these feels (or lack of thereof)

Attached: 1537276754564.jpg (170x170, 13K)

ISTJ-A

I lift because i want to improve health (i have a disease), because i want girls (and boys) to mire and respect me (mostly through boosting my own selfconfidence) , and because i think its alot of fun to get gooder at strength.

Personality tests are by no means an exact science, but the MBTI isn't even the best metric to use. There's too much fake positivity and "everyone has their niche" circle jerking. Big 5 isn't perfect, but it's based on a more scientific approach and can actually give you better feedback on areas you need to improve.

truity.com/view/tests/big-five-personality
>Openness - 96%
>Conscientiousness - 79%
>Extraversion - 46%
>Agreeableness - 31%
>Neuroticism - 52%

>ESTP
>aesthetics and to mire myself in the mirror

Attached: 1541448040251.jpg (800x480, 77K)

INTJ, same as my bros here

This appeals to me but true to type, it is hardly practical or self-advancing in any way so doesn't make the cut of things I'd spend time on. I did a mild version of it in uni until I realised it was pretty boring and didn't achieve much lol

>INTJ and INTP combined are supposedly less than 5% of the world population
>80% of people responding to the test get either as their result

Attached: 1295883598370.png (344x499, 50K)

>ISFP
>It gets my mind off things, mainly do it for myself.

...because those personality types have a higher propensity to take (and stick with) the test maybe?

Do you think your average ESFP is ever going to find that test through their own social bubble

MBTI is just astrology for people who want to choose their horoscope

>INTJ
Helps me get the day started and I also do yoga to reduce stress

I’ve never been that happy about my physical appearance but working out has helped that a bit too.

3 years ago was intj. Now am entp.
I lift because I want to fight. I want to be strong. I want to be recognized as the best at what I do. And if I must ill die trying.

glad other infps can sympathize with infps being effeminate, sometimes i hate it sometimes i dont mind it

i lift so that im more pleasing to look at, for myself and other people.

It's almost as if these tests are not taken by a representative portion of the population user.

>INTJ
>To become the best person I can be for both myself and perhaps someone else someday in the future

almost as if youre on a mongolian cow breeding forum's subsection for health and fitness

envy

My sun sign is libra
My ascendant is Scorpio
And my moon sign is capricorn
I also have mars and Pluto, which are the rulers of Scorpio IN the first house IN scorpio. Isn't that fascinating!?
My MBTI type is ISTP and I got ISTP on every single site I done the test on. Maybe there is a correlation between Zodiac signs and MBTI types. Hey wanna help me figure it out? Im gonna put my chart here so you can look into it some more! This is going to be AWESOME.

Attached: IMG_20181009_071215.png (670x471, 109K)

Show boipucci

Ex was infp and shes the most caring person I've met infps are a blessing m8
>t. intj

I'm very caring and empathetic, people appreciate my presence and remind me so often, but I find in my experience im susceptible to intense mood swings and intense rushes of emotion and i tend to rely on other peoples problems to find meaning in myself,
i wish i had more semblance of stability in my life, alls to say.

im not a trap, unfortunately, more of a bear

ISTP-A

INTJ
Ottermode

Attached: walp1512513871168.png (1080x1920, 1.5M)

Ex had a similar problem I'd tell her to embrace her caring personality instead of fighting it and become a beacon of light for a better world, she just wanted to be normal tho

INTP-T

I lift because mogging DYELS is the logical path

Attached: thespocker.jpg (1600x900, 82K)

>IFAP

Lifting improves my fapping skill

>iNFP

Please kill me

ENTP
I started to just "be healthy," then I developed an eating disorder. I got over it though, I'm now 200 pounds at 6'3" (up from 155) and just want to be big and strong. I plan on competing in my first powerlifting meet some time early next year.

Attached: 1541362561576.jpg (960x720, 141K)

>INTJ
I'm a software developer so imagine the state of me if I just went home and carried on sitting on my arse all day
plus the ENFP gf does it with me

INTJ
Stress relief, health benefits, and a desire to be powerful.

>INTP-A
>I'm jelly of wild animals and want to become as powerful as a leopard

Attached: animals_hero_snowleopard.jpg (1920x1080, 606K)

Cool

Infj
Because I miss when I liked it

The Sco ASC and Cap Moon make you an introvert. But you are not very introverted. You also have a lot of planets in the 12th house.

Mars in Sco in 1st house could give you great physical strength to start with. You can be quite good looking with that Mars position.

You are ambitious, pragmatic and very competitive.

Based on the order of their heads left to right and counting the girl with only half her head
3-8-7-4-6-5-1-2

>was INTJ a few years ago
>move
>develop anxienty and self-consciousness issues
>turn INFP

i lift to improve my self-image mainly

ENTP
To build discipline, aesthetics and discover my limits

Came for health
Stayed after noticing how easy it's to mog HAES shitters

Attached: ENTP.png (1655x878, 164K)

This shit is about as accurate as horoscopes. Do a big five personality test if you actually want to know something about yourself.

>INTP
To look better. Also, to lift more

Attached: file.png (720x644, 61K)

Maybe such types are more likely to in an anonymous forum rather than out drinking and dicking?

ENTJ, I've been active throughout most of my life, played soccer for quite some time, then did karate for about a year, I did Judo throughout most of my childhood and I've always looked up to Arnie. Started lifting at 15 because I was a skinny phaggot and I wanted to look like a greek statue, as time progressed it mainly shifted over to wanting to gain strength, I should note that I didn't really start taking my lifting seriously until I was around 18, before that I was just fucking around with machines or doing body weight. Nowadays I still lift, run, and play sports with my m8s because it's part of my routine and I find it fun. You can clearly tell that I am ENTJ as this wall of text must've at least somewhat convinced you that I'm a narcissistic faggot.

Hey guys! Back after my lifting, you probably were...too... Oh, you weren’t...you were talking about a test to find out your special spirit animal or something...hmmm...

>ENFP
>By being fit I am able to improve not only my life, but everyone's life an all it costs me is a few hours a week.

Fellow ENFP here; fpbp. You've got your head screwed on and you've got the mental gains too clearly. You're gonna make it brah

Attached: 1540354269530.gif (250x188, 535K)

the bee thing is true tho sorry!!

Accurate

Attached: 4657456735673.jpg (768x1024, 143K)

INFP

I lift because it makes me feel good and this positive effect carries over into my studies/hobbies/job. It gave me something to look forward to.

ISTJ-A/INTJ-A

I lift because I don't want to fuck fats, don't want to lose time looking for the rare good-looking girls with fetishism fot fat guys and I don't find fair trying to fuck above my possibilities.
Also health.

MTBI is just a horoscope for "smart" people. It's not based on any real research, and actual psychology has proven it bullshit.

T. "INTJ", who studies psychology

INTJ
pic related

Attached: IMG_0192.png (721x455, 21K)

>real psychology
Psychology is bullshit you may aswell believe this shit it wouldn't really make a difference because psychology as a field is inherently a shit ton of bullshit, bio chemistry on the other hand is concrete and real

t. another INTJ

>infp
>started lifting for a girl
>realized that the guy the girl liked didn't even lift
>lift because it feels good
>lift now because it's part of my identity, it's routine, it's easy, gives good results for the time invested
>lifting is one of the few things you can do and be certain it will be there even in the bad times

4 years here, don't care about more gains, just mantain strength and eat at maintenance (ie, whatever the fuck i want)

not even feel like an infp btw, i have a big desync between what i do and what i think, behaviourally prob im more a intj

INTJ
To get a slam pig gf I can nut inside of raw

Attached: 1541337379986.jpg (1080x1920, 198K)

>Jung's work isn't real research
>Every psychologist who has studied personality psychology hasn't been doing real research
>Claims MBTI is just a horoscope despite a horoscope having to do with the month you were born and nothing to do with how you behave, feel or act

MBTI is personality psychology, it is not a hard science but academia is not divided into hard science and fanasy, not to mention the system has been revised a few times since it's creation, changing some meanings around, adding a scale for answers instead of just "x" or "y", adding assertiveness as a triat etc

T. INTP, which is superior to INTJ is every way

INTJ

Because it's habitual

INFP

Vanity, and to feel better and more confident.

>ENTP

it started as a way to get pussy but now I get compliments on my body quite often but I still look absolutely shit, so I keep going for myself. I also want to look physically intimidating so that I can feel safe and relaxed any time any where

INTP
I just wanna be a sexy nerd. But lately I also wanna be strong dad mode

INFP

I want to be able to easliy kill human whit my bare hands