Anyone know this cunt's routine?

Anyone know this cunt's routine?

How the fuck did this guy go from obese to top-tier ripped in one year?

Attached: sunny season 13.jpg (700x467, 52K)

>how did this actor go from absolute shit to extremely good shape in a very short amount of time

Hmmm! What do you think OP? Some special diet? Special excercises? Maybe very very special massages?

he clean bulked, if you couldn't see the difference in a regular fatty and his fat form, you're never gonna make it

dude was already in great shape, he just cut and probably used tren

Ok faggot what steroids and do you think he used DNP

Happy nigger?

Clean bulking refers to a slight excess in calories, not eating masses of good foods.

Dirty bulking refers to excess calories in mass, not eating McDonalds everyday.

Get it right faggot.

I guess OP is trolling? is it not well-known that steroids are used alot in hollywood?

mb he used dnp mb he didnt, no way to kno. only lazy fat fucks use dnp and ur a retard for doing it and i hope u die

wasnt he jacked before and they thought it would be funny for his character to get fat?

>Pic

Attached: Rob.png (937x595, 839K)

>Pic Related Part 2

Attached: RobMc.png (348x350, 31K)

Pretty sure you are the only one who believes this

>Goal body

he took full advantage of bulking into fat mac by continuing to lift heavy and maximizing potential muscle growth. then cut hard. i also know a lot of "fat mac" is lighting and angles, but it'd still be possible to lean out like that. point is if you're a fat as fat ass who's never lifted before it's not likely at all that you'll cut and end up looking like that.

ur stupid as fuck lurk more

Fat Mac was in 2011 for season 7, he went from 160 to 212 before his wife, the actress who plays Dee, made him stop.

You are the one who's misunderstanding clean/dirty bulking, don't feel too bad though a lot of people on here seem to get it wrong.

don't know, I watched that episode this morning, I not going to lie, it was beautiful teared up a little, no homo.

You're a faggot and should kys kike nigger

will do, I've to finish work though, I'll neck myself when I get home.

kike jew nigger faggot

how did you know, I'm one of those niggers jews from Ethiopia, they won't let me into the promised land because i'm a nigger :(

Hes making it out to be harder than it actually is but in his defense he also had to achieve it by aa certain time period. Also dat tren skin.