How do you prepare chicken without it being boring and dry?

I wanna cook more for myself but when it comes to chicken, it's always so soulless.

Attached: 1528136511371.jpg (462x356, 119K)

/ck/ here
what do you want, to get strong or to loose weight?

Eat it medium rare to mix things up

Go for drumsticks or thighs. They have more fat which makes them taste better and more tender.

Grill it with skin on, marrinated in greek dressing for an hour or two. Also get good chicken, shitty grocerg store chicken will always be shitty compared to grass fed free range birds from a butcher or farmers market

Because you are a faggot who won't answer I'm going to assume whatever
also, this is Mediterranean recipe, I don't know where the fuck are you from

if you have a whole chicken:
put inside the ass an entire lemon, a little broad cube (chicken flavored), some aromatic herbs (whiechever you like), put it in an oven dish and sprinkle with some olive oil or butter (very little)
180Cº for one hour or so untill you see its done

if you have only fillets:
grill the fillets, then in an oven dish a marinara sauce (actual sauce, no fucking sugar niggery), oregano and basil as spices, salt and pepper too, the fillets on top with some sheets of mozzarella cheese. Then just microwave them for five minutes, since the chicken is already done the objetive is just to heat it, not to cook it

enjoy

Brine that bitch first. It will keep it juicier than a teenage girl watching that Cedric Diggory fucker from Twilight when you cook it.

Have you autists never heard of seasonings/spices?

squeeze lemon juice on it

cook on the lowest heat on the stove

I dont know why but it makes it taste 10x better

t. eating chicken breast daily since 2012

what an absolutely garbage recipe for a whole chicken
check out FoodWishes on YouTube, Chef John is pretty great

Attached: 19322787f1a2914313f3cc2abd2ee7f582f361dc_hq.jpg (310x272, 29K)

Source

brine it, if you are talking breasts. Just stick it in a bowl with salty water, for like 6 hours prior to cook time

Sorry should have said, in the fridge of course it will help it stay moist.

Attached: 1541640368234.gif (1090x1035, 183K)

>broad cube
Are you italian? Broad doesn’t mean brodo

Just make one of the hundreds of chicken curry with rice variations. Easiest way to get juicy chicken with vegetables that tastes good and can be kept in the fridge for a few days

spices, marinade or a sauce
it's not that hard

FIRST THINGS FIRST. PAN NICE AND HOT, bit of olive oil, beautiful, add the chicken, thyme and rosemary

ITS NOT HARD, JUST DONT GRILL, BAKE, COOK A WHOLE BREAST.

cut into bite sized chunks and add salt pepper (plus other stuff like paprika, curry, garlic, oregano, cumin cayenne if you want). lit your pan on fire until its a blazing sun. add enough olive oil for your pan. toss in the chicken and stir. never lower the heat and stir now and then, in 5 minutes check if its ready on the biggest piece. if not continue.
goal is to have the chicken ready in the shortest amount of time possible. that makes it juicy.

Onions,mushrooms and blended tomatoes and jalapenos with pepper, salt and oregano as sauce.

I usually eat chicken leg quarters which is pretty tasty because of the skin and some fat. I remove the fat though, still good. You can put some herbs (rosemary and thyme like someone mentioned), or “paint” it with onions sauce.

I like it with some potatoes or rice and salad.

Roll chicken in some flour mixed with spice and salt. For whatever reason, you get very tinder texture at the end, not dry at all.

>flour
kill yourself my friend this is fit not /co/

Attached: 1536324180519.png (629x1173, 131K)

But will the texture suck my dick if I buy it two drinks?

Cook it in butter with plenty of onions and garlic. Season with pepper and salt. Works with pretty much any meat.