Should you lift when hungover?

Should you lift when hungover?
t.i had 5 pints of beer last night and am mildly hungover mostly groggy

Attached: 1541245315623.jpg (3024x4032, 1005K)

Yeah if you're hangovers mild enough that you can lift w it you'll prolly be fine

Who's the cute girl?

>girl

Five beers is not a lot, but if you feel bad it is because your body has not effectively cleared everything. You can go lift but it will be in a weakened state

six beers and over is the limit. go lift my lad

I have to walk to and back from the gym as well my issue right now is that I'm still bloated and need to eat a decent meal before I go as I'm trying to up my weight today.
Sneaky she is a real cute lady
I went to bed like barely an hour after I finished drinking so my body didn't have the full time to process them.
Five beers as in pints of strong beer is the limit for me I don't usually have but it was a social occasion type thing.pic related mild beer bloat.

Attached: 1541159557140.jpg (1120x581, 70K)

When will he go full hrt?

I usually don't bother :^). But you'd probably do all right if you get food down and drink a lot and then wait until late in the evening

>sneaky is cute
Lemme remove the 500 layers of Photoshop for you

Attached: Feature-Sneaky-1068x537.jpg (1068x537, 42K)

I already know how he looks without it, but he is clearly an egg who needs to take her and hatch.
We speculate he may be on it sneakily right now
I don't wanna go late evening I'm gonna drink a few beers like 3 in the late afternoon today. I still haven't eaten my stomach is dodgy right now. I need it to settle before I leave it's like a 2km walk to the gym.

*Hrt

Working out is the best way to cure a hangover imo

BOIPUCCI

Try taking a milk thistle supplement before you start drinking and another before bed, both with a full glass of water. Never get hangovers again.

You lack discipline user

Nigga I don't wanna do bent over rows with my stomach like this.

Yes, at least I do. Makes me feel much better afterwards, even if I'm usually a little weaker.

If you`re capable of working out you`re not hungover and the answer is yes. If you`re hungover get water and a bucket and the answer is no.

Working out hungover is one if the most Chad things you can do. Read about Steve McQueen on wiki. One of the most Chad motherfuckers of all time. Raced bikes. Fucked Stacies left and right. But his workout ethic was him at his most alpha. No matter how hungover he was, he'd wake up skip rope, box, lift weights. Get out there and get some fucking arm volume in user. For years when i was single i worked out hungover. The guys at my Y all made jokes about it. You have to lidt today. I believe in you. You're gonna make it.

>5 pints
>hungover

brother

I'm literally 30 nigga. It'll happen to you.
Anyway im on a long walk instead right now. Will probably so about 6 miles

Stop posting trannies youHORRIBLE TRIPFAGGING CRETIN

That's a dude isn't it.

It's this dude
Under a shit ton of photoshop. I have no idea why people fall for it when there are plenty of his non-photoshop pics that show how ugly he actually is

I used to go for 'punishment' runs, 10kg on my back and do hill climbs.

Not done for a while though because i dobt have anything to train for, but it.did get rid of the hangover.

Attached: black burger open.jpg (1320x640, 294K)

When will we actually see him take dick?

WHAT DO YOUR POSTS MEAN user

Taking it easy at the gym for a day is better than not going at all.

Sneaky isnt a tranny...yet
Once she finishes her HRT refine she will look like this
I went for a 2 and a half hour long walk and skipped breakfast. I'm drinking 3 pints of beer now. Feels good. I will gym tommorow morning instead
Looks like a nice burger user
His gf will peg him on cam soon enough
I agree but im bulking for strnght right now and want to go I to the gym strong and carbed up and ready as possible. That wasn't practical today

Attached: DpifhaiUcAAmqNn.jpg (690x700, 112K)