Europoor here: I go around four times a week to the gym and consume around 2500 calories a day but my stomach bothers...

Europoor here: I go around four times a week to the gym and consume around 2500 calories a day but my stomach bothers me and I don't know if I should try to cut even tho I lost 20 Kilos a year ago... Your advice would be appreciated! (Pic related)

Attached: 20181108_125338.jpg (4032x3024, 2.15M)

Cut

Cut and keep your macros right, it will take you 6 months to look "good" if you lift seriously.

>perfectly hairless wide-hipped physique
Show boibussi

Attached: 1425765201770.png (619x486, 365K)

definitely cut

get a prescription for Adderall or similar, it makes you productive and kills your appetite. I lost 25 lbs over 3 months from just biking to class every day and forgetting to eat because I was so busy and never hungry

>Europoor here
How’s this relevant

Lift till you are happy with your numbers. Then cut.

This. A bit of flab is fine and will even help you get your numbers up

How to get rid of the flab
Permacut?

It proves that Europeans are weak pathetic pussies, and that their women chase and love arabs, Turks and niggers. They are a stupid race who's gonna sell out their cou tries for musilms lmfao. White people are the weakest race right now, it's more beneficial to be a niggger than a white man in this generation

Lmao

Op here... Sorry sir but could you please be so kind to leave this thread I would like the get some help and not this retarded racebait bullshit.

Awwww you triggered eurotrash scum too pussy to admit the truth? Typical, you white people dance around in your little leftist bubble, the pain and violence you will be receiving in Europe..... you dont have a single fucking idea how bad the transmission will be to convert Europe into a Arabic Islamic state. Europeans have 30-40 years max before they start their rebellion

Are you a boy or a girl?

Either your Arabic/African/chink/Mexican or you’re also getting overrun by them. Must suck in any case

Nope, my nation hangs a*abs for fun. In 100 years, my people have nation. But for Europeans, I dont think so. In the mind of arabs and Turks, they want to kill white Europeans, rape your women and breed into many children. The destruction of Europe will happen, and white cucks are too weak and stupid to stop it. Ironic they could conquer the earth yet are gonna erased themselves off the earth. Race full of degenerate faggots, atheists, race mixers, passive people

Don't worry your autistic comments don't trigger me. But would you mind to tell me where you from?

Why so mad, did you see your crush getting fucked by jamal yesterday?

if thats wide-hipped for you then youre delusional or have the hips of a fucking stick

calm down mutt.

im europoor too but there are no mosques nor muslims in my city
so stfu before i stab you and steal your shit

t. eastern euromegapoor

Eastern eurotrash are a different story, but western Europe will fall to musilms and Islam will take over

Attached: 2.jpg (289x480, 32K)