Do you guys jumprope? just started and its great cadio burning fat exercise

Do you guys jumprope? just started and its great cadio burning fat exercise.
>can do it anywhere
>upper body and lower body cordination
>increase bone density
>Include muscles of lower and upper extremity, specially with a heavier rope.
>Better cadriovascular flow
>increase stamina
>increase intensity by doing different tricks, double jump, boxer skip etc.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

expertboxing.com/boxing-training/boxing-workouts/boxing-jump-rope-training-guide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's a good beginner routine?

Jump rope

Lol

Welp, he said beginner
Just practice jump rope until you are tired, while timing yourself. Keep going for a bit.
Do it a couple times a day, improve

>tfw never jumped rope before
Willing to try but i don't know how

Attached: 1515176065164.jpg (500x370, 82K)

Is this say better than running?

What you're going to want to do is jump over the rope

If you have to run for a pt test no. If you want general cardio health yes.

What? You mean like twirl it around and fucking jump over it? I don't get it. What the hell are you guys talking about?

just swing the rope by your side and time your jump until you get it right. better than constantly tripping after 5 jumps and having to start again.

expertboxing.com/boxing-training/boxing-workouts/boxing-jump-rope-training-guide

imo, it's mostly useful for footspeed/agility, and best practiced in a boxing ring or on a mat (less stress on the feet, calves, and knees, especially if you're in wrestling shoes or boxing shoes)

for conditioning for non-boxing purposes, I think running is less boring and easier to scale (once you get reasonably proficient at skipping rope, it's fairly difficult to get your heart rate way up, whereas you can run about as easy or hard as you like. though link makes the important point that mindless running is probably bad--be mentally present and conscious of your form. it also helps to run on varying surfaces. thanks for coming to my ted talk.)

Thank you, i'll get one and try it at home

The fuq? Like this?

Attached: fuuuuggggggggg.png (1152x648, 49K)

it's top comfy
i do at least 60 mins of it every week

I do jumping jacks, not as much coordination perhaps but it is harder on your arms and shoulders.

Also it is dubiously implied on leonardo da vincis vitruvian man, so it makes me feel leet.

Like this

Attached: 6758765765.jpg (1024x1010, 565K)

thanks!

kekked but true

better footspeed gainz but not if you are trying to run a certain distance. cardio is great tho and you can cycle it like you do with running ( sprint / walk /run cycles )

>Pick up skipping rope
>Skip and have fun
>Get tired
>Skip more

Yep, those fellas in that picture most likely led to me changing my life completely. I skip every day now, lift weights, practice calisthenics, gymnastics, boxing and rock climbing.

All started with skipping though, had a shitty speed rope that I used for about a year and eventually got some other ropes and invested in a cross rope (cost me a shit ton as i'm in the UK)

Every morning I drink a glass of water and skip for at least ten minutes, sometimes more. It has changed my life completely.

Still depressed though lol, working on it.

Easier on joints, not literal torture and is fun to learn new tricks. I draw quite a bit of lady attention in the gym as well when I skip.

>>can do it anywhere
Can you do it in your fucking car?
>upper body and lower body cordination
Cordination? Do you also say libary?
>increase bone density
You must have brittle fucking bones to start.
>Include muscles of lower and upper extremity, specially with a heavier rope.
wtf does this even mean?
>Better cadriovascular flow
Do you have autism or are you straight retarded?
>increase stamina
Congratulations, you finally got one right.
>increase intensity by doing different tricks, double jump, boxer skip etc.
I bet you have tried it on a bosu ball you fucking faggot.

Go back to your bench press meat head, there is a reason why everyone from boxers to mma fighters use the rope.

Hey you illiterate homosexual, I fucking stated why in my post. Did your Mom douche with draino while you were developing?

Not the same poster as above, you are arguing with yourself at this point my friend.

loling hard at their pathetic bodies.
Like is that supposed to be an achievement?
Just dont fucking eat for a month and you made it, great.