If you have casual sex you're a degenerate

>B-but now that I'm fit I actually get female attention. Of course I'm going to have casual sex, there's nothing wrong with it!
Yeah there's nothing wrong with it. Except for the fact that you're a filthy degenerate who is likely to catch multiple STDs.

>B-but most STDs are harmless
Wrong. STDs that were once easily curable are now developing antibiotic-resistant strains. Furthermore, there's NO cure for several STDs such as HPV, Herpes, and HIV.

>B-but most women don't have the THOSE STDs, r-right?
Wrong again. Over 80% of the population contracts genital HPV at some point, though some are able to cure it naturally. However, over 30% of the population contracts genital herpes, which can NEVER be cured and stays with you for life.

>B-but the girls I have casual sex with aren't the types of girls who would have an STD
Really? So you think she saved herself her entire life just so she could have casual sex with you? If she's sleeping around with you, she's done it before. MANY times. Most people don't even know they are infected, and having multiple partners greatly increases the risk. Even if your partner shows no symptoms, they can asymptomatically shed the virus to you during intercourse.

>W-well I'll just wear condoms then!
So? Condoms don't even protect against HPV and Herpes, which are the worst incurable STDs out there other than HIV. Unless you plan on wearing a hazmat suit and exposing absolutely zero skin, you're putting yourself at risk whether you wear a condom or not. Also, condoms take away from the experience; instead of having sex, you're basically jerking off in a latex tube with some help from a woman.

If you're regularly having casual sex you're a filthy degenerate. You may as well go to a junkie house, find a used needle, and inject yourself with it because in the end you'll be getting the same result.

Attached: herpes-sores[1].jpg (298x298, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/std/herpes/stats.htm
cdc.gov/std/hpv/stats.htm
advocatesaz.org/2013/05/28/std-awareness-asymptomatic-shedding-of-herpes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

imagine writing an essay just to cope

>not fit related
fuck off nigger

Attached: virgin prankster vs the chad trickster.gif (240x240, 3.14M)

Imagine not getting laid and youre so mad about it you write this entire essay
Nice job incel. Go back and play video games u pasty nerd. Girls and men alike r repulsed by u buddy

Friend, I appreciate the concern you have for the anons of Jow Forums. but lets be real no one here is in any danger of catching a sexually transmitted disease.

this is so hilariously tragic

Don’t knock on it if you can’t get some yourself virgin

I'm married, you degenerate morons. Enjoy your disgusting diseases you got from sticking your dick in Tinder girls who have had 5,000 miles of dick and 2,000 gallons of cum in their pussies before you came along. I'm sure they're PERFECTLY clean though.

why is it so god damn fast

Okay then, what's the option? Being a monk? Jerking till death?

>If she's sleeping around with you, she's done it before. MANY times.

Not everyone is as pathetic as you, retard.

I agree but only because I prefer quality > quantity
if I had access to dozens of girls who looked like pic related you fucking bet I'd be having sex 24/7
JAV bitches hnnnnnnnnnnnng

Attached: 9d8182e5b82a7dd0cd0cbf4fbc5ab6d0.jpg (1060x1508, 317K)

>Condoms don't even protect against HPV and Herpes, which are the worst incurable STDs out there other than HIV. Unless you plan on wearing a hazmat suit and exposing absolutely zero skin, you're putting yourself at risk whether you wear a condom or not.
How does it spread? Can I get infected without doing the sexing?

Attached: 1514061682262.jpg (874x3319, 599K)

Haha fag!

Attached: IMG_20180329_054020.jpg (1200x674, 72K)

Getting into a long-term, committed relationship with a girl and both getting tested for STDs before having sex.

Yeah I'm sure you're SUCH a catch that all the girls you meet were saving themselves their entire lives just so they could have five minutes of passion with you. Unless you're an underage faggot, any woman you meet up with for casual sex will have had multiple partners.

Skin to skin contact. Very unlikely to get it without sexual contact, though anything is possible.

Its referring to the sores which really spread through skin contact with infected areas if I understand it properly. It is possible for it to spread even when an outbreak (the sores) are not present.

>angry incel screed with tons of ad hoc hypotheses and 0 sources
Oh boy, I'll be sure to change my ways now!

Might be worth it desu

For HPV you may or may not have been vaccinated already, it is offered to a lot of teenagers due to the heavy cancer risk. Though even if you are vaccinated, if you eat out a girl who has HPV (they show no symptoms btw) its the same as chain smoking like three packs of cigs in so far as getting throat, tongue and mouth cancer.

How the hell do i make children

not by having casual sex

Men who have promiscuous sex are committing the crime of fornication - known in the religion of Abraham (Islam), as 'zina'. When you commit zina, sex outside of marriage, you are condemning yourself and the woman to eternity in hellfire. You might not believe in God but that is fine, we will literally set you on fire during this life of yours anyways, inshallah.

Attached: Thanos.jpg (1080x1080, 70K)

Which race is she referring to

I think you're correct. Just the ammount malice exhibited by normalfags means that to them, sex is just something that you can brag about and helps you climb the social ladder. But it means nothing that the process is interrupted by a piece of rubber LMAO.

That being said, it's an unrelated topic.

>

Attached: 1467399457219.jpg (386x383, 22K)

cdc.gov/std/herpes/stats.htm
cdc.gov/std/hpv/stats.htm

advocatesaz.org/2013/05/28/std-awareness-asymptomatic-shedding-of-herpes/
>When someone infected with HSV experiences genital blisters or sores, he or she is certainly shedding virus as well. But the virus can also replicate silently, meaning that you don’t experience symptoms but you do produce copies of the virus, which you can potentially transmit. It’s much more common to shed virus when no genital lesions are present — this phenomenon is called asymptomatic shedding.

Spend 5 seconds on Google yourself next time you uneducated pleb. Everything I stated in OP is well-documented medical knowledge.

>now that I’m fit I actually get female attention

implying

This, OP is making the major mistake of thinking Jow Forums ever gets laid.

Attached: 1541644716752.jpg (1000x750, 56K)

Not trying to lose No nut november here

Attached: 0c4706725e93aa1dec173d5ac09e5b00.jpg (550x451, 28K)

>tested for STDs before having sex
Imagine getting fit and swole, finally after years able to find gf, but before having sexual intercorse you gotta ask her to make all sorts of STD tests.
I think that about 80% of girls will either take that as an insult, or flip you off.

>getting symptoms from herpes
What's it like knowing you're a genetic dead end whose procreation would objectively waken the species? I couldn't tell you.

b strong user

Attached: 1541508555174 (1).png (999x1228, 596K)

So you’re coping with your wife being your only toy/ that not even she wants to be on your dick.

>Getting into a long-term, committed relationship with a girl and both getting tested for STDs before having sex.
sounds so romantic, where do i sign up?
lol, relationshits are a fucking disgrace in 2018. if you aren't volcel, you're fucked no matter what you do, and the loneliness is still crushing, so really you're just fucked no matter what.

Attached: 1511943308686.jpg (320x290, 15K)

im gonna have sex even harder now and im gonna think of this post when i cum, try and stop me you copelord

Attached: laptopman.png (376x302, 199K)

That's only if you're fucking around casually. If you're both looking for a long-term relationship, what kind of girl would get offended at you wanting her to be healthy and you also being willing to prove you're healthy to her in return? Only someone whose extremely irresponsible, has something to hide, or both.

Based and redpilled, seething degenerates on suicide watch. Casual Sex kills gains, that's why the Casual Sex Poster is such a filthy dyel

You don't just meet girl and immediately go for long-term.

>"No!"

You have a point honestly. I fucked around with a handful of girls since getting fit, and it's scary how careless they are. Not one ever asked me if I was clean despite hardly knowing me at all, and never did any girl ask me to use a condom. I had to insist every time. Statistically speaking, if they fuck thots like that on a regular basis it's basically mathematically impossible to not get a STD.

You also don't just immediately meet a girl and have sex with her. Or at least, you shouldn't. I'm an old man now so I have no idea what you kids are doing these days. At the very least, wear a condom every time and both get tested ASAP if you plan to continue the relationship.

>So? Condoms don't even protect against HPV and Herpes, which are the worst incurable STDs out there other than HIV. Unless you plan on wearing a hazmat suit and exposing absolutely zero skin, you're putting yourself at risk whether you wear a condom or not. Also, condoms take away from the experience; instead of having sex, you're basically jerking off in a latex tube with some help from a woman.

Fucking

Christ

I offered my exgf FWB, told her i wanted to only have sex with her because that and risk of STDs
she said unironically
>but that's what condoms are for, i really can't understand your reason here

Holy mother of CHRIST

why would i want to be with a girl whom i couldn't even trust to not lie about being a whore? whats the fucking point if you're always looking over your shoulder?

>what you kids are doing these days
Watching YT/anime, playing vidya and having no gf. Sorry, old man, we fucked it all up.

Attached: a6b.jpg (500x500, 58K)

Whatever you do, do NOT look up JUFD-839, NITR-073 and MAGURO-071
the women wear slutty as FUCK dresses in these videos that are GUARANTEED to break your no nut November streak, that's why I ask you not to look them up.

I fucked a prostitute, how fucked am I? I used a condom, but she gave me a blowjob without the condom

The man's right and his post WILL send degens into a rage

Herpes does nothing if you were fucking meant to live.
HIV and HPV are rare as fuck if you don't have sex with niggers.
OP is a cope master incel who wants us to look at his lack of masculinity in awe.

Chad here. Been with 80 women. About a year ago I fucked a 21 year old (I'm 30) and she gave me chlamydia.

Can't trust any thots, not even the young ones.

Thank god its a simple run of antibiotics.

we didn't fuck up shit, the boomers fucked us in the ass before we were even born

I am so sorry for everything you missed out on user. The sex part isnt even ten percent of all the fun that revolves around it like partying, flirting and having fuckbuddies. All the male respect and friendship that comes from slaying ladies togheter, all the wild times to laugh about now that we are older...What do you even talk about with your "friends" when you meet up? Do you just drink tea and talk about furniture, travel and work? I'm not even mad, I truly understand that you have to blurt out a cope-thread on an asperger based fitness forum, shit I would probably be really depressed knowing what's out there and missing it like that. You pretty much missed your entire life user. Just pour the salt, we are here for you. Fuck it, I'll even congratulate you on getting married if that makes you feel better

based

He's dead wrong, a failure to adapt to our society and desperately cries for the older rules in which he would be portrayed as a role model. He will send some into rage just by being wrong and adamant about it, but most of us are laughing

Yeah fuck you OP, you actually baited me into looking it up. I'm booking a Doctors appointment at my HNO (Throat, Nose, Ear) Doc. Lets just hope that shit is not too spread in Germany.

Actually had an appointment at the same doc like 2 months ago but for something unrelated and he said everything looks good, lets see if he got the testing devices for that bullshit

Life as a hypochondric sucks.

>He'sRight,YouKnow
I still have casual sex, and intend to continue so, but I admit it's because I lack will power to stop.

They fucked the economy but I'm pretty sure nobody forced you to be a meek-minded video game autist

>So? Condoms don't even protect against HPV and Herpes, which are the worst incurable STDs out there other than HIV

Try again. Actually thought you believe this to this point.

Attached: 1538324257812.jpg (625x626, 63K)

OP is unironically right. Imagine complaining about degenerate roasties cheating on you while you enable then to do so by being a man whore.
Female degeneracy is ultimately caused by men and (((them))).

>implying your wife hasn't had those

Attached: angry basement dweller.jpg (381x353, 39K)

>failure to adapt
Imagine letting society at large determine your philosophy
Beta as fuck, it tells everyone you consider yourself lowly enough to aspire to be common.

Put on your reading glasses and educate yourself, pleb. All the info you need is already posted in this thread. Better yet, read some research papers about HPV and HSV. Everything you said is basically wrong.

>You can't party and enjoy life without banging random whores and risking getting incurable STDs
I did all the same shit you did. Difference is, I slept with someone I loved and who loved me back, without risking STDs, and without having shallow one night stands. If your self-esteem and intelligence are so low that all you can talk about with your "friends" is how you fucked some disease-ridden pussy, then I'm the one who should feel bad for you.

>Failure to adapt to our society
Do you actually unironically believe that being a promiscuous degenerate is how you adapt to society? Just because people are doing something doesn't mean you should blindly copy them.

I misworded the post a bit there. Condoms DO protect against those, but they don't prevent them entirely. For example, risk of catching HIV when wearing a condom properly is virtually zero. However, there's still a very significant risk of catching HPV or Herpes even with a condom on.

>older rules
Made by every religion and society that prevailed. Your rules are destructive, simple as.

You're a moron if you think that's what this is. Casual sex was labeled as forbidden fruit by the biblethumper society back in the days. You are the one letting a DEAD society at large determine your philosophy while the newer generation has cast this shitty attempt to control people aside and enjoy it for what it is: Casual enjoyment. You're missing out because you're letting morons from the early 1900's tell you what to do, you're getting actually cucked by some old farts trying to obtain power by shame.

This is shitposting at its finest.
Look at the attention to detail.
Oh my Allah, it even has a cringe pic.
>Blessed Sharia DubDubs, 72 virgin boy goats certainly await you

This, to boomer menace had sewn the seeds of our destruction a long time before I was born.

What did boomers even do? I don't know anything about them other than the meme. I'm not trying to read a book about a meme, so can you sum it up in 20 words or less?

>married
hahhahhahahahahahaha.
Did you already sign the divorce papers? How much in alimony?

They didnt prevail, they are dead and long gone and their shackles have been decaying since the moment they created them. Every sucessful society of our time has advanced by democracy and liberalism, the ones who cling to this old shit are the losers of the world. Go move to Saudi arabia if you dont like it, I'm sure you can find some peace there doing what you are told and following rules as much as you like you little cuck

This. OP wouldn’t know, obviously.

I’ve ruined at least two virgins and three almost virgins (second guy) for you this year, conservacucks

You're fucked, buddy. Just neck yourself now and save yourself the pain.

>Unless you plan on wearing a hazmat suit and exposing absolutely zero skin
HOT

borrowing against future tax revenues for benefits now, not having kids to make matters worse.
I mean there are a million and one things that fucked things up but that is the most significant one in my opinion. Basically just maximizing benefits for the generation with the expectation that future generations will pick up the bill

OP is correct

>a meek-minded video game autist
>implying
fuck off boomer scum

Where do you even find virgins? Are you in high school or something?
Also,
>caring about virginity
You have to be a special kind of mong to think it's virgin or thot. People who are still virgins at an age where anything you think or do matters are usually fucking freaks, more often than not just as damaged as turbothots.

Just a quick research confirms that even if MOST people already do have HPV or WILL get it sometime later in life, only like 2 from 18 those HPV infects are the cancer causing type.

You're subhuman, and I mog you with my PhD and god Tier physique while you're skinnyfat with STDs tbqh

What does that have to do with promiscuity?

t. Subhuman Beta
You're literally a rabbit (probably also Look Like one) while the married user is a wolf

>I did all the same shit you did

You settled for the first woman to ever touch you without knowing any other. Your thinking right now is how I thought myself when I was a virgin who didnt drink. You're missing out on attraction, different kinds of love and relationship and you're stuck with the first thing you ever tried without knowing anything else. If you're so happy about practically being a virgin, why are you making angry threads on this shitty weeb forum? Everything you type is angry, judging and it just absolutely reeks of cope.

Idiot

No, I mog YOU with my double PhD and dozen sportscars while you're dumb and fat. owned.

That's how your "argument" sounds

>You're a rabbit, unlike the married wolf

Attached: tismlevels.jpg (567x561, 31K)

would you even date a girl who has had over 10 different sexual partners in the last 4 years?

>HPV can literally be contracted by mere skin contact even if there is no sex involved

>Only 2 rare strains of the 18 present ones can cause cancer

ooga booga

You're literally correct and all the buttblasted people in this thread know it.

Spergy zoomer-salt with no argument whatsoever, just how I like it

Who the fuck said it had anything to do with promiscuity.
Though yeah boomers also started the SSRI and cummies trend with massive amounts of promiscuity. Boomers did start the divorce corp as well which has destroyed traditional family structure further contributing to the general fuckery of our modern age.

Attached: 1540749660400.gif (480x608, 127K)

When did I say she was the first woman to ever touch me? There were others before her, but fortunately I grew up a long time ago when STD rates weren't so high and women didn't have 20+ partners by the age of 20. I was the first man she ever touched though, which honestly feels pretty good to know.

You honestly sound like you're projecting while trying really hard to cope with your degenerate lifestyle. Sorry, but unless you're still a child, getting smashed every weekend and banging some random whore isn't cool anymore. Enjoy your job at the gas station though.

This is a p good post.
Being a degenerate is bad, but you should really try shit out once in a while. Flavor of life and shit. Even if you don't end up liking it, at least it might give you some insight that can make you appreciate what you do have more.
It's like taking drugs. You shouldn't be a junkie and you might not want to try everything under the sun, but at least try a couple of things out while you're young enough to be able to recover.

Except you don't get that partying like a degenerate retard in your 20s. You have a weak, subhuman mentality
DYELs gtfo Jow Forums

You are right but you're also speaking about an utopy.

Women in the west are unavoidably degenerate. Maybe your wife is a rare forbitten unicorn that won't cheat/divorce you, but that's not something 99% of men can expect today.

Sleeping around is fucked up degeneracy, but the alternative is to be a man of moral values who will wronfully believe his female partner has the same values as he does, and gets cheated on with/traded by a superior man. And doesn't matter who you are, there will be ALWAYS a man that is superior to you in something that your girl finds attractive (even if you're superior to him in other aspects, hypergamy is a bitch).

Your cause is noble but is also a lost cause.

Everyone believes their girlfriends/wives are the sacred unicorn that is not like the others (you wouldn't marry her if you thought she was yet another thot), but 99% of the time life proves their beliefs to be wrong eventually.

So you might just embrace the unavoidable degeneracy and catch your share of STDs by pumping many pussies rather than by getting cheated on by your "unicorn".

Alright, gotcha. Thanks.

Millenials blame everything on boomers because they are the most weak-willed, meek generation ever born. It's like the Jow Forums autist who never made any friends, got a shit job and cries "muh parents" when asked why he doesnt make an effort. It's the greatest cope there is, basically saying their entire lives are unwinnable and thus nothing is their fault.

Post body

Guys, life is hard, you need to watch your backs. Also, if you're a degenerate, don't expect anything good to come your way. Just be nice but mindful. It's not that hard.

This is just a temporary stage. You know why? Because the system that provides for us cannot be sustained by people with degraded passions. Ironically, losing restrictions isn't liberating. Having no agency is not liberating. You're entirely driven by impulses and eventually various perversions of them. The man who preaches this may be a hypocrite who desires for material wealth and power and he should be put to death. Nothing comes before God. My will is subordinate to his as my passions are subordinate to my will.

>You can't be good at anything if you party on saturday nights

Is this how you cope on missing out?

You're just larping as a biblethumper now right?

can't believe ya'll talk about degenerative society and coping here instead about the actual topic of hpv