Is a protein shake a sensible replacement for a normal breakfast?

Is a protein shake a sensible replacement for a normal breakfast?

Attached: 556B9FE8-BEE1-4F71-AF58-607D1955B821.jpg (488x629, 42K)

you'll need some fiber and supps to fill in the gaps of whatever else you're missing

fiber is the biggest meme out there,its not necessary

>t. someone who takes it up the ass

I wouldn’t do it every day but prob once a week is ok. Just make up for it at lunch.
Bacon and eggs master race.

But I don't take fiber up my ass, user.

if the nigga eats only protein shakes, his stool will be harder than the cock up your ass

Real food is always better. If you have time to cook, just cook.

I do it every morning don’t know if that’s good or bad.

if this is bait, its groundbreaking

Throw some oats in there

what the fuck kind of question is that
whey protein is literally just food. a source of protein

If you like anal fissures and hate walking

No. If you want a meal replacement try huel

>Bacon and eggs master race.
t. fatty

Literally this. Your body isn't evolved to be able to do anything with refined isolated proteins and shit. Your body will end up breaking down most of it into glucose and using it for immediate energy concerns. Bioavailability of most nutritional supplements is laughable

Come on it's just a fucking meal. It won't hurt you except of course if it's half of your daily calories and eat shit on the side too.

So many people eat sugar corn flakes like Frosties every morning, do you think it's better ?
Just try and if your body has a bad reaction just stop, you won't get irreversible damage because of proteins.

>this fucking level of retardation

>Supplementing protein powder as real food
That shit is extra, it doesn't even count. Get your meals in faggot.

Attached: 1535934390764.png (1078x1673, 902K)

I've been drinking protein powder (the lowest calorie per gram of protein I could find) and then a glass of fiber (e.g. metamucil) for lunch most days for a year. Helped me lose 90lbs so far, and counting.

If Im in a rush Ill eat this shake
>2 cups oats (pre blend them)
>2 scoops of choco protein
>1 slab of peanut butter
>top off with milk
good macros to hold me over if I have an early class or slept in

>thinking this is good for you

Attached: 1540861520084.png (169x239, 83K)

not as good as sucking dick for breakfast but not many people beside you have time for that

>Bacon and Eggs

Who has time for that?

I'd rather have it than starve kiddo

>timelet
even after high school you haven't managed to prioritize your time, never making it

depends the ingredients, a protein shake that contains fiber and egg whites is a solid meal

I have to wake up early as fuck for work. Im not waking up even earlier to cook breakfast. I barely get enough sleep as it is.

die.

2 cups coffee
whole milk
1 scoop vanilla protein
creatine
beta alanine
magic bullet the fuck out of it

Whey, milk, peanut butter, banana, Greek yogurt. Blend.

I hope you mean whey protein

t.low test twink

>being a sleep deprived wagecuck
>never gonna make it
Pick two

>your body isnt evolved to understand isolated protein.
>your body will transform a refined protein into a carbohydrates monosaccharides.
Holy fucking shit,take one biology class in your life before posting you absolute retard.

12oz. Whole milk, 1cup oats, 1 scoop master race.

What... fiber is the biggest want for taking it up the ass. Keeps you clean and makes it easy to raw fuck without worry.
Do you even take a dick up the ass, user?

No they're called supplements not replacements

>not eating over 1000kcal for breakfast

do you even want to make it?

>wagecuck

yeah its called a job. Sorry im not a NEET fag, I actually work for my money and support myself into a better life.

Then prep your food, you lazy shit. You can make a month's worth of breakfast burritos easily.

>implying that I don't do that already

I was just talking about making bacon and eggs every morning.Which if people have time to do that then they are losers with no life.

No one said shit about making it every morning, just eating it. I guess you're sooooo busy with fapping to animu lollis.

It's better than cornflakes.

Personally I overnight oats with a scoop of protons, best of both worlds.

Attached: 06506D42D723457B9B85AE7054A4D4F9.jpg (481x487, 88K)

My regular breakfast is a shake of proton powder, oats, bananas, yogurt, etc that I make ahead. Foods that are quick to prepare every morning just don't have the macros I like.

If I don't eat Fiber I don't shit pal

Attached: 1541622168047.jpg (695x870, 462K)

confirmed fat

Enjoy your hemmhoroids

You should make time for things you enjoy user.
Beware the barrenness of a busy life.

>fiber isnt necessary
>he likes spending 40 minutes on the toilet each day struggling to shit two peanuts worth of crap out

Attached: 30124743_10211630623657172_7662157368993513472_n.jpg (750x750, 47K)

If you're doing it short-term as a diet of say a few hundred calories on some days then yeah.
Otherwise replicate a "meal replacement" product.
>Fruits/berries/sweet potato/etc./soaked and rinsed oats
>Coconut oil/butter/olive oil/avocado/nuts/PB/seeds/eggs/etc.
>Scoops
>Milk, yoghurt, etc.
>Spices like cinnamon, ginger and turmeric can be good
>Optionally in there or seperate, some spirulina or mixed greens powder; or a handful of greens

Zero fiber are recommended to reduce constipation moron

wtf is this bullshit? fiber adds fibrous volume to your stool, aids with your bowel movement. Hey you wanna get colon cancer, thats your call bro

Attached: 1512719077126 - Copy.jpg (1076x1071, 120K)