Saw her with somedude 4 days after breakup

>saw her with somedude 4 days after breakup

WHAT'S THE FASTEST WAY TO GET JACKED
GIVE ME YOUR HARDEST FUCKING PROGRAM FOR A SKINNYFAT LIKE ME

GIVE ME YOUR HARDEST FUCKING PROGRAMS FOR SOCIAL GAINS

Attached: cp.png (600x583, 340K)

Ha! I don’t belive you.

Eat
Lift heavy weight 1 hour a day 7 days a week.

read the sticky, cuck

SS+GOMAD

This. I can see why he left you. You can't even pay attention to the simplest things

George?

>eat
>download app for counting calories and brotein
>stick to program no matter what
>also do cardio
>stop drinking alcohol and doing drugs
>wake up early even on your free days
>stop fapping
>stop being a degenerate
>acquire non degenerate wife
>fight for your race in the upcoming war

Eat a lot and pic related

Attached: 75eJX9R.png (706x377, 279K)

that escalated at the end there buddy

Attached: pepe_sweating.png (964x912, 551K)

>4 days
I saw my ex a year and a half after we broke up and at the moment I saw her I was driving with my friend and telling him something and I couldn't form a sentence after seeing her. It hurt like fucking hell I wanted to die.
The other time I was sitting on a bench with some friends outside at night and I thought it was her walking our way. The mental preparation I was going through and my heartbeat jumping to 130 combined made me think I'm gonna have a stroke. It wasn't even her at the end.

As for your social gains, just get big and you'll feel good about yourself and other people will want your penor

>Eat a +600 kcal slurplus
>200g of protein/day
>Lift heavy, 4-5x week
>Roid (do a conscious cycle, not some hardcore suicide juicing)
>Watch for joints since roiding will make you put on muscle strength faster than your joints can keep up
>Accept you'll be trading some of your health and longeivity for fast gains no matter how "healthy" your cycle is

Profit

Beat me to it

Absolutely do not do this

>trading health and longevity for gains that do not even stay with you once you stop

>WHAT'S THE FASTEST WAY TO GET JACKED
steroids
go to a gym and find a dealer

any other answer is not gonna get you what you want
I've seen complete and total dyels benching 40kg putting on 20kg of muscle while getting leaner in a matter of weeks.

If you wann do this natty, start doing a shiton of volume on the muscles you wanna grow, train often if you are gonna do lots of volume instead of doing a ton of work on a single day a week on any given muscle.
Eat a lot to gain muscle, eat less for losing some of the fat you gain.
That's it, good luck.

Lurk more, faggot
>Checked

Most based advice I have ever seen

I hope you guys realize that drinking gallons of milk a day severely damages your bones and leads to you getting osteoporosis later in life.

post body

i dont know why but this is my favourite shit

well considering that you're skinny fat your diet is most likely shit. so start there. no more processed foods, eating out, or desserts. then, do IF more days than you don't (it will take some getting used to). things you should be sure to eat a lot of: grass fed beef and eggs.

then, as the shit you put in your body changes, your body will change, and thus your mind will start to change. you will probably begin to have sudden realizations that you saw this coming a mile away, that she didn't respect you, and that it's because you didn't respect yourself. you'll learn to allow anger in but realize that you shouldn't be angry at her, you should be angry at yourself for letting it get to this point.

oh yeah and lift heavy things. more volume is better. unless you are really really sore there is no reason you shouldn't be lifting every day. and in that case just don't work the body part that is sore. once you're connected to your body you'll know when you need rest days and when you don't.

and never, ever, listen to the voice that says "bro it doesn't matter just eat that [insert disgusting drug food here] she's a whore fuck women". for that voice is the weakest part of yourself which you must violently kill using your ability to lift heavy objects and create force.

if you really want to ascend start doing BJJ too

Attached: consider.jpg (480x360, 18K)