Why will you never be as good as Chinese Chad, user?

Attached: 0c949d6c91ca405bb5962ccc675453fc.jpg (750x736, 123K)

Because no PEDs :’(

Hey OP, can you just kill yourself? Just fucking kill yourself? I'm not going to beg, because this is in your own self interest. You complain about vapid whores, and then, you post some picture of a vapid whore. do you think I want to see that shit on my computer screen? You complain about these whores but those whores are in your DNA and behavior. If you were a woman, you would be fucking the niggers and getting your ass prolapsed with 7 different beastiality dildos, you giant fucking faggot. Please kill yourself, I can sense your sense of beta faggotry. Nobody gives a fuck about the local town whore who decided to look your way.

because my penis is actaually bigger than 8 centimetres and I get winded from doing any exercise it grows bigger everyday

you either can have blood for your muscles or your dick and god chose my dick

Makes me feel better knowing that the guy on the end is probably 5 foot nothing and it’s just manlet gains.

M8, good on them for their gains, but they’re like 5’5 max.

>I get winded from doing any exercise it grows bigger everyday

w-what?

Attached: 1539555490066.gif (260x240, 3.93M)

MUH DICK BIXNOOD BABBLE BABBLE

I’m trying to become one.

Big gay

ill fuckin try goddamit

Attached: black siumei.jpg (2758x1080, 968K)

CHANG THUNDERWANG SQUAD LOOKING BUFF

what does this even mean?

Attached: 1431483986697.png (726x590, 72K)

It's another way to say "cope"

So this is the race of mutant chinese atomic supermen I've heard so much about.

Attached: brown szechuan.jpg (1388x1294, 497K)

T. Yellow fever faggot

Attached: 183795.jpg (406x402, 53K)

you do realize that it's popular to be a beer belly, emasuline male in China, right? The actual popular look is really disgusting.

I hope you get banned for trying to start a stupid meme you cunt

>start
its been for real long on /ck/

do you know how it's called? I'm trying to collect these but don't know what to search for, have seen them a few times in the past and now recently twice in the last 10 days or so

I am trying to bulk up and my idea is to have a rotating wallpaper on my pc that shows these pictures and I eat more.. cheers

Deadlifter curved legs are so fucking kino I wish I had them

God I’m so hungry

>Chinese Chad
Doth thou mean Chang thunderwang

Ill be taller that’s for sure.

Based strokeposter

I'm not part of a state sponsored doping program

WILL YOU STOP WITH THIS

>you will never have a sovereign national government to sponsor your gymcel lifestyle

Attached: BVvwCq4xeDruWAVSSb5uvwlFM2CyhUUbux3Oa1XRc2Y.png (522x747, 203K)

This

>tfw you will never have your PT be a literal government official training you with the best gear for the purpose of defeating your enemies