If you use the term „chad“ you hate whamen

If you use the term „chad“ you hate whamen.

Attached: C95D843E-7324-49CA-A3C6-A01B79BA3CF8.png (750x1334, 322K)

>Im a guy btw
kek

>chad
>hating women
Wrong, why the fuck would he hate women, he’s had a good time with them

He has a point. Jow Forums and the like are full of wh*Toid brats raised by single mothers, who are extremely insecure about their masculinities. Because of this they are obsessed with the idea of masculine to the point they just end up trying too hard. Look at this board, for example. People think eating nothing but meat and not jerking off is the pinnacle of masculinity.

Here is a hint: Chad doesn't hate women. Chad doesn't think about women enough to hate them.

>Chad hates women
Chad is a guy women love to be around, how the fuck does he hate women?

Incels hate women. Chad loves pussy

>your

Women love to be around him due to His genetics, He can treat them like Shit and they wont budge

talk about trying too hard lmao, take a break from le chon my swarthy friend

Whoever wrote that is LARPing as a man. Might have a point, but that's definitely a chick pretending to be a dude and not in the /b/ way.

a thread died for this

>literally who
>doesn’t know how to write
>4 upboats on fucking Reddit when pandering
>completely meaningless statements with no data or even reasoning to support them
Why did you post this you stupid cuck?

>and not in the /fag/ way.
ftfy

>chads hate woms
>incels hate woms
>gays hate woms
>republican women hate woms
But it's obviously everyone else's problem right?

I've met guys who definitely hated women more after they started getting laid. I it just confirmed everything they belive about them before they figured out how to get easy sex, and also illustrated how unpleasant they are to interact with long-term.

women generally speaking don't like spending time around people who treat them like shit, even if they've won the genetic lottery. Yeah there'll be thots who do but most of them don't

what a cuck

>chads hate women
but chads are literally defined by being very successful with women, how could that possibly work if they actually hated them? is this some kind of "wah wah girls only go for assholes instead of nice guys like me" whining?

actually that's probably what it is, considering it's coming from reddit lol

Chad here can confirm, after running through all sorts of girls and seeing first hand as they text their exes/ orbiters while still lying naked next to me after they just swallowed a load or let me dump one in them disgusts me. Seeing them eye fuck me at the grocery store while they hold their BF’s, or having friends exes try to fuck you days after they break up/watching them jump dick to dick after a breakup makes you realize how many of them have 0 morals. Quite possible I attract shitty women due to my mindset and fact I don’t hang out in churches/bookstores where good girls congregate but even the nerdy ones I’ve seen hop in tinder the day after a breakup. Realizing this and looking at the data for divorce rates makes me think I’ll just be alone forever.

Attached: 8A3C230B-4E60-4F6E-B9B2-226CFEB659B1.png (717x636, 932K)

I'm not even a chad and even I experienced that. I'll never trust a women or show my feelings to them. Although I know several decent women but they have stem degrees, work in IT, don't go to the clubs etc, not your usual thots.

Yea it sucks man I’ve seen a few decent ones but the vast majority are thots without ethics only concerned with attention. Were they always like this or was it just feminism and social media that made them like this?

Nice larp post face

Honestly this. I ended up hooking up with a girl six years ago who was engaged. After she got married we were still banging four years later. I dont live in the same state anymore but she still to this day texts me about plans to meet up at the beach for a long weekend.
Tinder is even more depressing desu. Just take a girl out and they will see other girls looking at me while we're standing at the bar. I had another girl start flirting with me when i was standing there with my date, and my date was ready to go home with me right then. which of course, we did. fuck paying for drinks if i dont have to.
I don't hate women, i just don't respect them.

CHAD ALWAYS WINS

equality is a false god

Kek another one I forgot to mention was seeing their “besties” slide in your DM’s after they find out you dicked down their “friend”. 0 respect for 99% of them unless they have a reputation that precedes them, even then they have to earn my respect. Respect Womyn is the greatest meme of the 21st century, respect is earned not given.

>imagine what this person looks like in real life

Respect is earned.
You can’t judge people based on their appearance or their gender. But you don’t have to respect them either. Not until they prove that theyre not a total piece of shit human being.

I'm a guy btw

Attached: 81239B62-69F0-469E-98C8-93C6FBCBC155.jpg (555x475, 22K)

1. The internet has truly warped peoples sense of reality. "Chad" doesn't exist. He is an archetype. A stereotype. A meme.

2. Most men do not "hate women". Beyond the true Jow Forums tier incels, most men like women. They want women. It's our nature man. The idea that men are threatened by women becoming "more equal" is absolutely laughable.

She's not far off the mark to be honest
Why be a loyal, decent, man when she's going to walk out, after walking all over you in 5 years. All of this with a fat stack of your cash in hand
You have no way to stop her, or discipline her when she's hyper state protected

When instead of this bullshit, you could just be the guy who fucks her and drops her
It's pretty much just a smart, self interested reaction to their chosen social dynamics
They just wanted to have their cake AND eat it, and get mad when men know how to drive a good market back into shape

Attached: 1507911753567.jpg (336x336, 17K)

Ok cool, but lets talk about how you are clearly
a) phoneposting
b) browsing pl*bbit

>even the nerdy ones I’ve seen hop in tinder the day after a breakup

No shit. Nerdy girls get haloed online but they're 100x worse than Stacy. Needy, insecure, desperate for attention, outright batshit crazy in a relationship (oWo I'm bipolar teehee).

Honestly I don't know why you're on such a moral high horse after fucking this chick 4 years into her marriage.

You seem to paint women as whores that jump on dick but if you're just as willing to give it out doesn't that make you a hypocrite?

a) i‘m at the hospital right now so no pc
b) had a discussion with a female friend, that really got into feminist literature recently, about „rape culture“ and i wanted to check out if the feminist forums on the internet were as paranoid and irrational as her. so i went on r/feminism and saw this.

Attached: 53B66B79-E2A2-4C3F-A6E2-71DA7A842D5E.jpg (485x443, 46K)

does that change the truth of what he's saying?

Call it chad or something diffrent. It doesn't matter. The truth is that there are men who are very successful with women and then there is this 25 year old guy who never kissed a girl. And that can be very bitter.

We (& I) want women, but we have gone through lives of rejection, not just by women but by peers, adults and authority. I was a good boy, meek, bright and overly respectful, thoughtful, distracted and anxious. Despite what my parents told me, I was too ugly and socially weird to get along.

I’m not ugly and frail anymore but I’m still just in average range and socially stunted, and also I ended up a 5’7.9” (at night) manlet , whereas as a kid I was in the 60-70th percentile of height among my peers and was predicted to be 6 foot as an adult.

You are the same thing. Jumping from pussy to pussy. Texting the next loose woman while you just dumped a load into the one lying next to you. How are man sluts any better than woman sluts? You all deserve to be alone forever

And to piggyback off this post and address whether men hate women or not- I don’t HATE women, but I do have a problem with women trying to become ‘more equal’ because at this point I believe women are already more than equal and have tons of sexual, legal and social resources compared to the average man. Their main ‘weakness’ is their physical weakness and low amount of androgens

This is coming from a guy who was bullied and misunderstood and ignored like crazy, brought up to recoil in shame at judgement , to be non confrontational , and to not know how to deal with emotions and communicate. All of this stuff was made worse by the fact that I was a social outcast because of my appearance , and further fed into my lack of social skills

Men basically enable slut culture. Shit, 99.9% of the people here just lift to seek validation from women and so they can fuck whores.