Why are you not training your neck Jow Forums?

Attached: murica.jpg (220x287, 24K)

*dies*

What's a non-autistic way to train neck? I'm not gonna tie a plate to my head.

Tie a dumbell to your head

Is this the same guy?

Attached: russell williams serial killer.jpg (700x394, 49K)

just put a plate on the back of your head. You'll need a towel for neck curls unless you want a giant plate mark on your forehead, especially as you progress in weight. It still looks autistic as fuck, but the secret is not to give a shit. I've had over a dozen dudes at my gym ask me to teach them how to train neck or just ask questions about neck training since I started isolating mine about 9 months ago. I've gone from 16 inches to 17.5 training neck 2 times a week for 5-10 minutes in that same time period.

haha
Hey OP, can you just kill yourself? Just fucking kill yourself? I'm not going to beg, because this is in your own self interest. You complain about vapid whores, and then, you post some picture of a vapid whore. do you think I want to see that shit on my computer screen? You complain about these whores but those whores are in your DNA and behavior. If you were a woman, you would be fucking the niggers and getting your ass prolapsed with 7 different beastiality dildos, you giant fucking faggot. Please kill yourself, I can sense your sense of beta faggotry. Nobody gives a fuck about the local town whore who decided to look your way.

*dies for a greater Israel*

What if I did headstands against the wall for time, increasing duration each week? Neck gains?

Neck bridges. Be careful with neck bridges if you have a weak neck though.

Because its a waste of time to isolate neck.

i don't need to, i have good genetics and i do judo which works it a bit

do contact sports and tense your neck constantly so that you don't get knocked out

i need it to be thin and weak when i finally decide im tired of trying

honestly because I don't know how. I can't do a neck bridge and don't really know where to start

don't do neck bridges

Attached: Bas-Rutten-neck-surgery-Facebook.jpg (480x640, 138K)

dont fucking do neck bridges

Attached: 011012mike500.jpg (500x500, 283K)

Neck bridges gives a shitton of compression force on the cervical spine which will eventually result in calcification, stenosis, nerve impignment and other pleasantries.

Do static holds with a rubber band or weight plates until near failure. 2-3 times a week

Attached: 418640_416853918373804_480181617_n.jpg (600x600, 52K)

tfw necklet

Neck too thin to shallow the neckpill

Deadlifts

Metal concertS for hiit

lol i do neckcurls with a messenger bag full of books off the side of my bed when nobody is around. nobody needs to know how autistic i am...

Attached: 1535177839613.jpg (600x728, 199K)

what is this loser place /fit?

i curl a 10kg plate every time i am at the gym. no fucks given

what a bunch of faggots you all are it is ridiculous. go kys, seriously

Attached: 1541035975137.jpg (844x513, 211K)

How do you do sides? Size wise a 5 kg plate is already annoying to handle.

holy fucking shit, this pic makes me actually want to take the neck pill for once

What the fucking hell

can you imagine walking around with that neck and some massive traps

>a single exercise is what going to damage your nec k as much as professional figthers that fought against people that can kill you with their hands
>all the punches, kicks, wrestling/grappling, chokes, neck cranks had nothing to do with their injuries, it was all neck bridges
i don't reccomend doing neck bridges unless you do full contact sport or you already have a strong neck and even then it still shouldn't be your focus for your neck, but this is fucking retarded, neck bridges are not going to cause this kind of damage, stop with this bullshit of "x athlete injured himself doing x thing, therefore x thing is inherently bad and will cause the exact same injury"

you dont do sides

Use youre hands

bwoah

Attached: 44591241_2337596966269914_697422914147844096_n.jpg (539x960, 77K)

this looks god tier

This looks retarded

I don't want to absorb a car crash

Attached: alonsos_neck_512x463.jpg (512x463, 71K)

cause im training my trigger finger instead

He was killed by "friendly fire" because he was going to speak out against the war. All of his journals and letters mysteriously disappeared after he died.

You are correct, Gimi is retarded, and Alonso is based

Attached: 1497203217780.jpg (516x534, 24K)

>never train neck
>not a fat ass
>still cant close last button on most of my shirts due to tightness

I rarely wear suits, how are you supposed to be formal if you get a chad neck?

He had everything. Could have hired hookers that are into the whole domination thing. I really don't understand this dude.

Ever heard about tailors?
Visit one of their shops and they will take all sorts of measurements to make sure that the clothes fit you properly.

I'm doing 4x25 back and front extensions everyday and so far I got some nice results
should I do some right and left extensions too?
I heard they're more or less useless

Im not an insecure manlet incel virgin. Look at rich piano. He had a massive neck without doing direct neck work. This isolation stuff is just lookism bullshit. If you are lifting heavy and doing your diddlys, it will grow eventually

pinning could be considered direct neck work
and yeah, DL will give you a big neck but same as pullups will give you big arms but you still do curls

S-Sauce?! I need to know who this is

Attached: 1541682390628.jpg (360x240, 13K)

Never mind I found her for anyone wondering it's stacey mcmahon

Attached: stacey-mcmahon-9.jpg (532x800, 105K)