How much cardio would it take for me to change my resting heart rate from 80 to 40

how much cardio would it take for me to change my resting heart rate from 80 to 40.

Attached: worlds-most-shredded-man-alive-is-47-years-old-and-is-peeled-to-the-bone-740x500-4-1521620476.jpg (500x500, 33K)

About 40BPMs worth of cardio.
But nah probably a lot though. You would have to take up an endurance sport like cycling or running and probably lose some weight. Not sure why 40 is your goal though.

>how much cardio
Stop injecting pressurized salt mine fumes into your veins

I think I should just do 400 burpees a day in under 40 minutes for as long as it takes but I lack the (((motivation))) for it

30 min 3 times a week is really all you need. that said 40bpm at resting is lower then your average and is not a goal but almost a genetic result.

Whats this guys bf%

2%

like totally too fat for this pussy tho

roasties actually talk like that and its horrifying and cringey

Attached: 1541428167822.jpg (1080x1350, 97K)

>almost a genetic result
muh genetics

what brand of epo is genetics?

Took me 2 years of heavy cardio (mostly rowing) 4-6 times per week 20-80 per session. to get from high sixties to mid forties. Its actually bit distracting at times to hear it chugg away.

who is this cutie?

i run about 25 miles a week, mostly easy/medium intensity, and got a 38 resting heart rate. 35 on down weeks

>roasties actually talk like that
Betcha girl in the pic gets pounded regularly by builtfat 20%ers

i have a resting heartrate of 45-48, and do no cardio at all. lifting weights actually helped on resting heartrate

How fat are you to be this mad?
If you want girls, you need to look good, not lift heavier. Fat % is more important than muscle mass for aesthetics if you're above literally Auschwitz levels, don't dirty bulk if you want to look good.

Lmfao, I'm between 20% and 25% bf and just treadmill for 3 hours a day to try and lose weight. 80% walking, 20% light jogging.

Attached: 1108180616.jpg (1451x1513, 200K)

>80% walking
What in the actual fuck user

>20-25
Wow, you barely make the cut for not obese, tell me your secrets, cut nigga.

>Walking is cardio for you

Attached: kjcqn.jpg (458x319, 21K)

DAMN! scooby looks like that now?

Running is a meme. Walking is almost as good for you. If you want real cardio gains, start sprinting.

Mine is 55 and I run three times a week and then does 30 minutes of chicken breasts. Anyway I just don't think that the song fits nicely enough with the carpet.

And?
A person who walks for 4-5 hours a day and watches what they eat has a better cardiovascular system then someone who merely does 30 minutes of jogging 3-5 times a week and fuck all else.

weight loss may be useful, genetics may play a role, consider your caffeine consumption, sleep, and stress levels

having said all that, I'd probably work up to an hour at 120-150bpm 2-3x/week for six weeks and see where I was at.

>Running is a meme.
eh, somewhat overstated but basically fair; unless your sport involves running, you probably don't need to run

>Walking is almost as good for you.
maybe when you control for heart rate/effort level/duration, but if you're already in decent shape you probably won't be able to sustain a sufficiently high heart rate to spur adaptation while walking unless you're on an incline. and incline treadmill walking is great!

regular walking outside is also jolly nice for orthopedic and psychological purposes, but you probably shouldn't count on it having the same cardio effects

>If you want real cardio gains, start sprinting.
no, high intensity and low intensity work spur different metabolic adaptations, both of which are useful; read joel jamieson's book for more

the OLDER sister of Lauren Southern. Amazing H:W ratio lovely rump and thighs too...

what

quiting sugar and salt and caffeine (hardest)
Eating at periodic intervals and having ballanced diet.
proper posture and breathing.
Medical check up for potentional cardiovascular issues.
Actually exercising and having appropriate sleep schedule.
Not using media compulsively.
fucking whores only for children.

Attached: 1523480062144.jpg (1024x614, 320K)

How do you measure resting HR? Is it when you are sitting on a couch doing nothing or just after you woke up?

The former

Speaking of cringe, fatso..

>resting HR is 48
is this good? i pretty much do zero cardio

I got to a resting heart rate of 48 by doing carb cycling + caloric deficit.

and by roasties you mean men on the internet, right?

As long as your BP is good you're fine.

you can achieve 0BPM with one simple trick

It's not alarmingly high, but it's otherwise pretty meaningless in the absence of information about performance, body comp, etc

Mine is 50-52 now. I do a heap of mountain biking

Good to know everyone in this thread is a professional Nordic cross country skier.
When I ran a 4:12 mile my resting heart rate was 56, it literally doesn't mean jack shit.

my heartrate is high but I think it's a mental thing because I'm a mess

The correct answer is enough, or more than enough.
So get on with it, and one day you can come back here and tell us how much was "enough".

>unless your sport involves running, you probably don't need to run
Or if everyone says you have to, as for me training muay thai. I'm told I have to run if I want to compete even though I get greater benefit + less risk to joints if I skip rope. Shit's gay.
I'm probably just going to tell them I run but stick to skipping and do loaded walks/sprints.

A lot of it's genetic. When I was in shape to run a 4:45 mile on about 30 miles per week, my heart rate was in the 60-70 range. Maybe that means my training was shit, I don't know. Whatever

Reminder that girls don’t know what bodyfat percentages are and most are just moderately happy to see a good set of abs.

i'm fat and don't do any cardio. my resting heart rate is in the low 60s

just how unhealthy are you?

Attached: file.png (731x736, 726K)

I'm the guy who had a 4:45 mile time. So my RHR is about 72 now, just measured it. It was around 55-65 probably in my peak shape for the mile.
I'm healthy but I've always been anxiety prone and have breathing issues- I mouth breathe about 1/3 of my time asleep and as a kid I mouthbreathed constantly

I think you're me. What the heck. I need to get my heart rate down again. I was a mouthbreather because of asthma and allergies, but I've worked to fix it most of the time.

I'm in bed now and I measured 50bpm, I hardly ever do any cardio on purpose

Reporting in at 72. This feels fucking terrible compared to everyone else here. I run and do sprints 3-4x a week (I'm about 1/2/3/4 on lifts). Could be stress/anxiety-related? It is impossible to know how anxious people are compared to one another, especially since it is all purely based on how dramatically you report it to yourself and others.

>3 hours of walking on a treadmill a day

why not just.. jog instead for less time?

>20% and 25% bf
cut your calories if you're real
or better yet, see a licensed dietician

Most people e-stat, and these types of threads are more likely to attract people that are trying to humble brag about their RHR. 72 isn't bad, but try adding more cardio to your routine.

eat too much salt probably and too many sips

Just woke up and had coffee, resting heart rate of 63

>Jogging
>Ever

Enjoy your.noknees