Form check thread

Because the qtddtot is fucking retarded and nobody answers anything in it.

105kg deadlift here at 182cm/80kg

Attached: VID_20181106_205955 1.webm (640x360, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

stronglifts.com/deadlift/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You’re keeping your back straight which is good but it’s parallel to the ground, drop your ass a bit and it should give you more power from your legs.
Also set the bar down like a civilized human being you piece of shit

>slamming the bar
dropped

don't drop the bar like that, especially not with bitch weight, its just embarrassing.

What the fuck are you dropping the bar every rep for, retard? fucking dumbass, you're literally missing half the rep and your gains will suffer for it

You're going to damage the bar, you fucking mong. Lower it, or everyone will assume you're fucking weak. You can't pick it up until you're able to set it down.

Don't listen to the haters
Real men drop the bar
Just be careful, once I dropped the bar and it bounced towards me into my shin
Man that hurt, and I bet if it was heavier I could have had a fracture

OP, you're a goddamn retard.

you're doing goodmornings

I don't understand. Isn't Deadlift the whole movement?

I mean, nobody does a rep on bench press, and drop the weight in their chest to start again from the bottom. Why the fuck do people do that on DL?

Crossfit alpha training.

It's just autism.
Most people drop the bar too, they just keep their hands on it when they do so and somehow think that makes it different.
If you're not lowering the bar slowly it's the same thing from an exercise point of view

Post rep stretch.

>105KG
>cant even properly lower the bar
What the fuck is wrong with you?

my grip usually gives out

ok, so: if you're in a gym, training for strenght or aethestic, you should lower the bar slowly, to "damage" your muscle more.
Only drop it if you are trying your 1RM.

Not the worst form I've ever seen, but not perfect.

Keep the bar in contact with your shins at all times, even if it's just a feather's touch. Currently it's too far out in front. This is because you're raising your hips too soon (because of leg drive) in relation to your back leaning towards becoming vertical, if that makes sense. You want both motions to happen simultaneously - the cue here is bar contact through the entire ROM. There's probably some work needed to be done on the position of the hips at the setup phase of the lift. I'm not sure if you need to go lower or further back, but one or the other or both might need to happen. Too much bar rolling and bad video quality to tell with any accuracy, which leads me to my next point...

STOP DROPPING THE BAR. The concentric movement of this lift is part of the workout - it will help your endurance and form. By dropping the bar, you have no idea where the fuck it's going to land and you have to set up all the fuck over again. What a waste of time and thought to just lazy-out and drop the bar. Jesus. Any lifter worth their salt will verify this. How dense do you have to be?

Also, OP's vid probably isn't even OP. 2/10 got me to write a valid response. Good luck.

Attached: 16299604_1364278243644433_3241091283480337025_o.jpg (987x700, 92K)

If you're gonna do for reps, be a man and set the bar down instead of taking the pussy way out faggot. If you're doing your 1rpm you have permission to slam that shit.

>bench press
>drop the weight to their chest

This kills the lifter.

Attached: 1485929756704.jpg (760x594, 40K)

OP here, I think I'm gonna keep dropping the bar just to annoy you fuckers.

Thanks for the actual answer. I'll try to get a better sync between hips and legs movement. My vid is legit, don't really know what makes you doubt.

>dropping 105 fucking kg
Kill yourself

>slamming a 2pl8 deadlift
lmao fucking fag

The main thing I see is that your shoulders are way out in front of the bar. To remedy that try adjusting your hips down. Also if you're going to fully drop it be sure to stand up and line up one the bar again because it's going to bounce

Holy shit man don't drop the barbell like that hahaha

>OP Dropping the bar like his mother dropped him when he was a kid

Attached: 2bd.jpg (352x360, 18K)

why the fuck are you letting go of the bar? why are you half repping?

lower the bar slowly you fucking faggot.

>the amount of asspain itt
keep dropping the bar op, this is fucking hilarious. fuck these incels

Shoulders should come back just a bit, quit looking up for no reason, quit dropping the bar for no reason. Use straps or mixed grip if you can't hold it.

>basedboy saying basedboy shit

no, it's just fucking funny as hell how shittershattered you are

wow you're epic smart

You get so much more strength&mass by going slow in the eccentric phase, why on Earth would you drop it. lol

you look like a qt tho

Attached: deadlift.jpg (770x960, 94K)

Read this stronglifts.com/deadlift/ and check your own form. Two things that are definitely wrong right now: your shoulder are too far forward, they should be above the bar, which will also bring your ass down and let you lift more from your legs. Learn that shit instead of trying to goodmorning the weight up. Also it looks like there is some rounding in your lower back, keeping your ass lower may help with that as well

And STOP DROPPING THE FUCKING WEIGHT. You can lower it the first part and then let it drop the last bit whilst keeping your hands on the bar, it’ll reduce the risk of damage to the bar or injury to your shins, and you won’t look like a complete retards for dropping bitch weights

Attached: 6E75886C-0668-4E5E-83FD-6228246CA6E5.jpg (816x513, 82K)

basically this, OP

piece of advice:
lowering it slowly has multiple functions:
>better gains
>easier to get in the right position to lift again, thus lower chance of injury
>no chance of damaging the equipment
>you wont look like a fag doing it (unless its 1rm)

everyone in this thread saying don't drop the bar. sure, it's a better workout to lower the bar instead of dropping it, but...
you're significantly more likely to injure yourself/pull a muscle on the eccentric phase of the deadlift (lowering) than you are on the concentric phase (pulling it up from the floor)

if you want the extra gains without increasing the weight, lower it.

if you want to be a bit more safe safe, drop it or keep your hands on the bar while you lower it so quickly you're pretty much dropping it anyway.

Dropping the bar is am obnoxious american thing like chewing gum or talking loudly when sightseeing overseas. STOP BEING A CUNT!

>more likely to injure going down
interesting you should say that, cuz i snapped my back muscle going up

>you're significantly more likely to injure yourself/pull a muscle on the eccentric phase of the deadlift

yeah, if you're not use to doing the eccentric movement because you're too used to dropping the bar like a faggot and realize you can't lift as much as you think you can because you only do have the exercise.

literally.

HAHAHAHAH GET IT? FAGGOT

they're not being cunts. they're talking loudly so the stupid foreigners can understand their superior english better.

You're also really prone to hamstring pulls in the concentric phase if you do them quickly

I thought you were joking at first but after I finished reading now I am convinced you're a faggot.

>it’ll reduce the risk of damage to the bar
Your post was pretty good until you said this, now I know you're a complete retard.
Thanks anyway.