41 years old

> 41 years old
> body of a greek god
> no neck
> all natty
Hows it feel to never reach this physique you losers?

Attached: 2A1E4D2A-8588-4F7B-9205-A5FF68945FD8.jpg (1400x933, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mmafighting.com/2016/4/4/11364368/yoel-romero-gets-six-month-suspension-from-usada-for-failing-drug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well I'm white so in the grand scheme of things we're about equal.

> all natty

Attached: ps.jpg (550x535, 45K)

who are all the underage faggot making these "threads" go back to watching people play videogames you fuckhead

Attached: Fuggg_tank.jpg (1016x568, 293K)

>all natty

He's also a faggot, but I guess that fits right in with you guys.

Attached: romero_rockhold_kiss.0.0.jpg (1400x1400, 157K)

>“In this moment, I said, ‘Hey, Luke. I love you,’” Romero explained. “‘I love you. You remember the time when you were staying with me, hanging out, and you said, ‘Do you want to fight me?’ I said, ‘You remember? And you see what happened after USADA? You remember? I’m still here. I love you.’ He didn’t [say] anything, because he knows. He knows.”

Attached: RomeroKiss.jpg (730x380, 189K)

While I don't believe he's all natty, I also don't think he's taking much of anything to look like that. He has God tier genetics. Most Olympians do, especially wrestlers.

COPE

Luke is taller, better looking and more visually aesthetic. Whites always win. No wonder Yoel went homo for him.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

I think I saw that he's had 17 drug test this year by usada.

>implying they test for everything
>implying there’s no way to beat drug tests
>implying you don’t maintain benefits from PEDs up to seven years after you stop taking them

Attached: 80920ADB-2D08-4A21-A1E1-FCC3DEE4F0C2.png (645x729, 82K)

Does he wear glasses when he fights? He looks like Atticus Finch in the to Kill a Mockingbird movie.

>> all natty
mmafighting.com/2016/4/4/11364368/yoel-romero-gets-six-month-suspension-from-usada-for-failing-drug
hohoho the old "tainted supplement" bullshit.

Based and appropriate reaction face

Just the jealous mogged white men trying to take an all natty brother down and soil his name before he soils your genes with his spicy nut.

>inb4 Dana feeds Stylebender to him

>he's drug tested so it means he's natty
Lmao, you probably think olympic athletes and pro wrestlers are natty as well.

Rockhold looks like he doesn't know where the fuck he is.

He got sent to the shadow realm literally 10 seconds earlier so he probably had no clue what was happening

Attached: DD550652-1771-4D61-BFBA-250DC5847262.jpg (1022x726, 130K)

I know, I watched that fight. Yoel is always a source of quality heems.

I have 10mm JFL at mma training

being tested a lot implies that you're being targeted by anti-drug agencies, usually for good reason

Pic related is best build as it produced the best fighter.

Attached: 20141225122355_IMG_1684.jpg (200x300, 16K)

rigged fights

In his prime he was good. The greatest? Nah.

Elaborate.
Who would you say is the best light heavyweight then?

Bones.

Of all time? Or currently? Or in fedors prime?
Currently its jones. Of all time? Training methods and fighting change so much it's never certain. The best of the best are produced today.
In fedors prime? Couldn't tell ya desu. I wouldnt say he was the absolute best though

Mate you are fucking retarded you can't say "best fighter" and then when called out say weight class shit. Say that when you first want to make your retarded statements. That said, Jon Jones is the goat. Don't give a rats ass if you disagree just wanted to call you out on your stupidity familyman

>I wouldnt say he was the absolute best though

pretty strong candidate though

fucked up big nog twice
armbarred randleman
outpunched arlovski
dominated prime crocop

No for gay jeezus

I wont deny that

Jow Forums picks for Jones/Gustaffson 2?

>Professional anything sports related
>Natty

I wish I was still this naive

NO FO GAY JEEZY

SEE YU SON

B O I

Attached: q4UEH1V.gif (359x330, 823K)

>the woman mires the black BVLL
like pottery

Jones has so much more on the line. As long as Gus wins at least one round he'll get more attention and ultimately come out on top, maybe even get another DC fight. If he wins the story is gonna be purely about Jones losing or not being in his prime etc. Jones always does best when he's motivated like with DC.

PEE POLE
PEE POLE

You're basically correct, you filthy disgusting tripfag, but I think Gus has a pretty good shot given Jones' time out of the cage.

I'm going jones. He still hasnt had any devastating loss and has never shown any sign of ring rust in the past. I think hes gonna be okay

said everyone about DC vs Jones 2 until Jones headkicked DC into a bumbling mess

I didn't say that, I've consistently said since the first loss that DC can't beat Jones at LHW. I wouldn't make a guess at HW since I expected Stipe to beat DC, so I'm clearly not much of a judge of fat!DC's abilities.

Jones will win, followed by USADA officials storming the cage due to finding PED metabolites and cocaine in his system.
In a mad scramble Jones will escape, get in his car, and run over an entire maternity ward of pregnant women.
Once he's finally caught he will give a heartfelt, tearful apology to the public, Dana will mutter something about being "disappointed" and "sickened", and then after 2 months of probation,mandatory rehab, and some very very stern words, he'll give Jones a title shot

Based and nuancedpilled

If it comes out that GSP isn't natty I'm burning all of my Hayabusa gear

Cyborg passed all her tests too. She's about to get that medal thing for never popping.

Attached: cyborg.jpg (1200x800, 96K)

was her mother raped by a neanderthal?

No, she was on that shit that makes your head grow.

lmao
i hope it was worth it for her, she looks like a freak

Attached: 1529175071778.jpg (675x960, 52K)

All you mother fuckers are on steroids. You're on steroids

Attached: 1523753309829.png (211x214, 77K)

>*Pops* in your path

Ya obviously guys like Hunto here are huiced to their gills

Attached: 9D7B4F4B-13AB-43CB-86DE-4CD88DE0AAF2.jpg (200x300, 31K)

She's popped previously though. The award is for testing clean over x amount of years or times.

pretty hot tbqhwyf

>nigger
All for nothing.

Attached: 1541133838308.jpg (501x357, 23K)

>not the angle that has the smug Chris Weidman standing up in the background

>This is what wh*toids believe.
Man whites are so pathetic

Why is the chick staring at the big black bull then?

Cute cope, Jamal.
It's ok. Maybe you'll be white in your next life.

>manlet
>big
Kek. It's the kind of stare you give to a mentally impaired person. Not to mention he must also smell like shit, appropriate considering his skin color is also shit.

how into Cuban fighting machine?

all ufc fighters roid you dumbass

>armbarred randleman
you forgot about the part that he was dropped on his fucking neck just 30 seconds before.

He can be that great if he’s self promoting on Jow Forums

Attached: 5BA51F02-11EF-4767-9720-B0EF519EC023.png (400x397, 244K)

ALL on steroids. The whole ufc everybody

>all natty
He was popped by usada but the mad bastard played the tainted supplements card and got away with it.
He's been on that Cuban Olympic juice for decades, the really good stuff.