How to achieve this?

How to achieve this?

Attached: 1541290181296.webm (640x800, 2.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i40hO3u2rdA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what the fuck man

not natty

SS + GOMAD

fucking BR hobos man I fucking swear

milk truk just arrive

that dude has bigger boobs than the fatties they post in the testosterone cancer threads

Fucking hell his left bicep is so infected, boi gonna die of sepsis.

Attached: 1535578825906.jpg (222x227, 14K)

>want's to look like Mr Olimpia
>doesn't want to put any work in

>when she opened bob but its not sexy bob

He's going to die, look at forearms he has ruined the circulation in them.

He probably just finished doing his pecs, like the day before in that vid. That's how things look when you just inflate them, thats why the skin looks so youthful compared to the age apparent in his eyes.

Look at his left bicep. Guys who do this to this extreme literally die soon after. There have been multiple instances of this. They are injecting directly into the muscle and it fucks up circulation and they start getting necrosis. Doctors can't get in there and get out the synthol because it's integrated into the muscle. 98% chance he won't live 3-6 months after that video was taken

Attached: DdHCZY3VQAUAqLn.jpg (955x1200, 177K)

Balloons to failure
And by that I mean general organ failure

kek.

huge jackson got a tan and is getting ready for another wolverine appearance?

Imagine sliding your dick between those tiddies. And then he flexes them and makes me call him daddy. That would be great.

Attached: 74326492984.gif (300x300, 1.87M)

Is synthol so cheap in brasil?

Is synthol the ultimate body dysmorphia cope?

Have mental health problems aka going full retard

>Is synthol the ultimate body dysmorphia cope?
it's just something a crazy person might do, like vincent van goh cutting off his ear

What would happen if you punched him really hard in the tit?

Pop!

You see Rajesh, the first step to get milk truck is to become the milk truck

DID MILK TRUCC JUST ARRRRRIIVE?

Gib milkies

MOMMY GIVE ME THE MILKIES

Barbell flies

My favourite parts were when he tried to hide the infected bicep and the gash on his neck.

his left arm is literally rotting off his body in that video

>That fake ass smile

>synthol
when you dumb faggots will learn that this is the furthest thing from synthol? Synthol LITERALLY helps you grow and feed the muscle. Those huehue monkeys are injecting any kind of oil mixture they can get

He looks like he's in constant pain because of the infection

I don't know man, if you google synthol you get guys like him, including him. Also, synthol is a kind of oil and those are muscles. It's not like the arm would burst like a balloon if popped, only the unabsorbed portion of the oil leaks out

I don't think injecting 1 liter of synthol into each pec overnight is going to grow and feed a muscle user

that's because nonlifting faggots call everything synthol even if it's real muscle just like faggots here call everything gyno even if it's not gyno

i just said he is injecting pure oil, not synthol. Synthol will absorb fat from around your muscle just to feed the muscle making it leaner in the process

>i just said he is injecting pure oil, not synthol. Synthol will absorb fat from around your muscle just to feed the muscle making it leaner in the process
and it can't be misused by a crazy person just like steroids and vodka

>Synthol
>Feeding the muscle

Fuck you user, it's because of trolls like you that guillible people fall into meme diets and methods and fuck themselves up.

Someone gona die here soon too.. Noice

>How to achieve this?
Either massive doses of estrogen, breast implant surgery, or the 55-gallon economy-size barrel of synthol.

>milk truk just arrive
LOL no I think those give beef broth, LOL

educate yourself before you start running your dumb whore mouth

>he thinks just because he's 12 that everyone else here is 12 also and can be so easily fooled

Attached: I posted it again.jpg (533x700, 84K)

You seem much anger user

> synthol grows muscle

yup, its definitely growing actual real muscle. Spot on, no lies here

youtube.com/watch?v=i40hO3u2rdA

Congratulations, you spouted a few lines from a guy who is defending a product he sells and took them for face value. Synthol expands the muscle to make it look bigger, it doesnt grow muscle like test or some gear does. You can hear him bullshitting as he tries to state a "lean" appearance immediately means muscle growth, not an expanded muscle pushing out of the skin more.

great youtube skills though, maybe some day youll graduate to drawing your facts from peer reviewed researched articles you read

Synthol expands muscle and stretches it out. You need to follow protocol and inject daily for some time to get permanent stretch.

Brazilian monkeys are injecting pure oil into their body and it spills out everywhere, that's why they look like baloon animals.

that's a very small head

Or theyre abusing it, but thats not what im saying

It makes the muscle appear bigger: fact

It stimulates growth of actual muscle mass: complete bullshit. Unless you count the broscience stating that stretching the muscle fascia == enhancing muscle growth. Once again, not a single actual study, just some odd bodybuilding site

>It stimulates growth of actual muscle mass
literally no one said that

> "grow and feed the muscle"
> links video stating synthol will stimulate muscle growth

All right then, I can't argue with someone who doesnt even understand what theyre saying or using as evidence. See ya later user

>"helps you grow and feed the muscle"

for you

Works every time, man

Attached: 1539583172772.jpg (600x430, 204K)