What did she mean by this?

Huh Jow Forums?

Attached: 01C763C5-FE5A-4916-8468-60230222B573.jpg (640x614, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iQlIPOTbuH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shes right

People are retarded, muscles are soft, and more comfy than fat when not flexed

>bing drinking is a positive trait in this day and age
Wtf
This. Also if you stretch every day

Virtue signalling

>being so flat your partner's pecs make you insecure
>drinking yourself into a nearly comatose state on a regular basis
>enjoying the stench of easily-sweaty "dad bod", aka fatty

dropped

>binge drink on the regular
this is supposed to be a good thing? addicts are retarded lmao
>always down for a burger
do these people think lifters eat nothing but boiled chicken breast and protein shakes all day?
well maybe that's the case for bodybuilders when they're cutting for a show, but regular lifters generally eat pretty large amounts of food compared to normies, the main difference is that they usually cut out sweets and snacks between meals.

basically the entire thing sounds like she plans to let herself go and get fat soon, and because she doesn't want to look bad next to her bf she wants him to be a lazy slob too.

She just got dumped by Chad and needs to let him know passive aggressively that he wasn't even her type.
I doubt he will ever see it.

These grapes surelly must be sour they are not worth it
t. Fox

FATTY DETECTED

women don't respect men who let them lie on them, the man lies on the woman or not at all. No wonder all these guys are getting cucked if they act all touchy feely like women around these bitches.

She meant she just got turned down by someone she was drooling over that had a nice body

fake?????????

Attached: 1512839977320.png (1023x765, 796K)

They're afraid of being left by a guy who has a lot of choices and want to feel secure

If a girl lies on a guy she wants to fuck or wants something emotionally fulfilling from him.
There is no inbetween.

If she likes a nigga and she's hesitant to lie on him for any reason, he can bust open her cheeks anytime he wants.

She's saying that fit dudes make her insecure and unfit dudes make her not insecure.
That's all.
Don't get your panties in a bunch.
It's clearly stating that fit dudes can bang her back out but she's still letting the normal dudes fuck because she'll settle down with them.

> the man lies on the woman
> they act all touchy feely

Another stroke poster I see

I eat burgers like crazy, and I don't see the big deal around food. There's more to life than just fucking eating.

Cope posting at its finest

Make sure you set your monitor a couple light levels down, observing such high concentrations of cope (>99% pure) can cause damage.

>do these people think lifters eat nothing but boiled chicken breast and protein shakes all day?
Chicken breast is too expensive per calorie. Pork loin all day.

Insecure women fear men who could have other partners easily. Insecure women prefer men they think they can control.

See also: “Gains Goblin”

Sounds to me like naked women are a concept to you, rather than a reality

Hahaha

>Eats shrimp and crab

It really is.
Leq quarters are just as good once you remove the skin and taste better.

So much this. There's nothing else to it

She means
>Beta bucks so I need to cater to betas with "dad bod" bullshit while I get fucked by Chad on the side

There's your explanation, user.

Reminder that picrel is their ''dadbod'', not a beer gut on a 30yo boomer

Attached: d0f3c57064e411993ee27cfb5fc0978f.jpg (478x913, 52K)

It's important because if the woman is not significantly hotter than the betabucks boy she loses control over him.

If she's much hotter she can withhold sex and get her way on everything. If she's not hotter the implication is "Sweetie if you aren't fucking I'm going to need to find someone who can"

youtu.be/iQlIPOTbuH8
Remember kids

Always do opposite of what thots say.

The gay.

wh*Te women are retarded

it's just female virtue signalling
>haha guys im not shallow or materialistic i like chubby guys who arent super rich lol why would i want to be with an extremely hot wealthy guy like everyone would prefer? nope thatd be shallow i just want a normal guy to eat pizza and touch my butt :)

virtue signalling and attention whoring so please dont give them attention. i wonder what the level of public dialogue was like a hundred years ago when women were barely allowed to talk. this new shit where some brain dead thot can have half a billion beta orbiter followers just desperate for her to throw them all some bone of "lol i like loser guys" just so they can scream in rejoice and daydream of the day stacy even looks their way is seriously fucking up this world

Attached: 1529824022329.jpg (1350x714, 108K)

>average male body
>usually funnier than the average male
Hm

>bingedrinking
>making it
pick1

Attached: 1541645163652.png (564x470, 613K)

she does not even realize that most men have a dadbod, because he is blind for men with dadbod, she does not even consider most of them to be men

Attached: 1541363585046.png (494x498, 309K)

>Chad fucked me and chucked me
>R*dditor is too much of a beta male to ever leave me I can use his emotional support and finances to build myself up while not trying whatsoever till I'm ready for another Chad

>what did she mean by this?
"I am not l like the other girls, I care so much about character, btw, new orbiters welcome"
Also she has probably hit the wall and is looking to lock down some unfortunate beta

>I dont want a guy who has options

>twitter, ye girl's fixin' to get knocked the fuck up!

>I need attention

She just wants men to think they have a chance with her so they’ll flood her mentions compimenting her

>my husband is insecure so I made this

>2018
>not wanting a wheyfu to wrestle you to the ground and straddle your face

lmfao what a low test soiboi

>>enjoying the stench of easily-sweaty "dad bod", aka fatty
Girls like disgusting sweaty sex

Believe my words when I tell you nothing compares to have your girl/woman lying her head on your trained chest and talking how happy she feels while playing with you nipple after having sex or for pure relax after having dinner.
Fockin nice, lads.

Attached: 20181030_084809.jpg (840x752, 376K)

>binge drinking
Confirmed daddy issues. Probably wants a guy who will come home, slam 9 Miller lites, and smack her around for making lasagna again

>pressure for u to look flawless

That's the actual reason she wrote the tweet. She is insecure and needs to mask it in an accusation plus another coating of 6 bullshit sentences.

good thing i lost the ability to feel things on my nipple

Attached: FUUUCK.jpg (246x205, 3K)

Every time somebody makes a comment trying to put fit people down it's merely their uncontrollable cope and insecurity seeping out onto the surface.

There is literally nothing wrong with being fit and everybody knows that.

>caring what women think about lifting.

She's keeping her betas in orbit while she gets stuffed by shredded dudes

How tf did you manage that?

she means she wants to look good on the internet

If a tweet is popular enough to be screenshotted and shared to other social media sites there is a 90% chance it was very specifically tailored to be shared intentionally by accounts that make money off their followers.
It's not her opinion, it's something written so that ugly girls who look up to her will feel better about themselves and decide to follow her.
Stop buying into social media games, this shit is designed to erode your sanity and farm clicks over controversy.
Really I wish boards with real topics like Jow Forums and /lit/ banned all threads started like this.

>caring what women think

you're taking this whole incel thing a little too far, user

>binge drinking
What is with women and them pretending to drink a lot?

>pecs bigger than your boobs

lol fucking booblet

Attached: zzzzzz.jpg (640x960, 115K)

Fucking peclet

Attached: 94D63CC9-BC04-4CCD-821E-06BB6C458CBA.jpg (436x704, 35K)

This guy gets it

Attached: 7F3EEB64-8EB1-4F26-8AF7-EB886D4D3B1E.png (400x397, 244K)

Imagine beeing this mislead. People like you can lift what ever they want, they will never experience happiness.

I mean both are 1.99 per lb where I'm from famalam, thanks BJs

nice

“We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.

At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

“What type of man are you looking for?”

They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”

At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.

They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.

Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

“What did you just say???” they barked.

“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

Based

Nice larp

Attached: 1541708908616.png (1055x574, 93K)

And then everyone started clapping

That's nice but consider killing yourself because you have no idea what you're talking about.

Attached: 1451239545955.jpg (576x432, 35K)

Holy virgin!
Women want you to be the pillow. I know you dream of snuggling up to her, most guys like that but women think it's weak and beta as fuck.

This copypasta is silly but it holds a big nugget of truth.

Attached: thumbs up.png (720x644, 60K)

(((Fisher)))

how new

Let me translate

>Im a huge crazy bitch who only goes for insecure men because any guy with confidence wont spend more than a night with me

Attached: 1335850829250.jpg (400x505, 155K)

it means she wants to keep you ugly enough so she can stay better looking than you and where she can easily dump you for someone better

+1 upvote for you!

>easy way to get attention and validation from fat guys who also look attention and validation

she won't fuck with them thou, image related is her way of saying "lol just kidding"

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 6.37.25 PM.png (631x386, 90K)

Do normies really consider binge drinking a positive attribute in a partner?

No wonder they're all so poor and unhappy.

Attached: 1540590309274.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

I lose my shit every time I get to the lemonade line.

that's a rather weird body, impressive nonetheless.

>Do normies really consider binge drinking a positive attribute in a partner?

Yes, a lot of ppl considers binge drinking to be a positive trait. Not drinking or even drinking in moderation is considered a negative trait.

Breast reduction surgery.

unless youre a fucking manlet lying ton top of a woman would be really uncomfortable for her, not to mention having someone snuggle into your chest is about a thousand times more alpha than smuggling INTO someones chest
youre probably one of those weird fucks with a mother/son incest fetish

>the man lies on the woman

ask me how I know you're a prince of manlets

You in the middle

Attached: 1540075121607.jpg (640x640, 56K)

>women think

>Do these people think lifters eat nothing but boiled chicken breast and protein shakes all day?

H-ha ha yeah

Attached: 1500324400330.png (640x640, 97K)

Dad bods are a women's punching bag

Sage

>Nipple play
No
Mine are sensitive as hell

>Beat me to it.
SAGE in all fields.