Bearmode

I don't care about strength.
I don't care about bodybuilding and having low bf%.
I don't care about any sport or competing with others or breaking any record.

I just want to be a fucking bearmode. Im 189cm 82kg. Can it be done natty? If so how?

Attached: bear.jpg (422x750, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4KiwhrEkUXU)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SS + GOMAD

not if you want a low bf while being huge

I just want it to be 15-20
Dont want to be shredded just have a bit of definition

The fact you’re 82 at that height already means you don’t have the genetics for bear mode, sorry pal

Thats cause I cut from 110kg
I was a fatass for 20 years

What about 2m tall and 165 kilos?

Attached: B L O A T.jpg (2506x4720, 1.11M)

>I don't care about strength.
>I don't care about bodybuilding and having low bf%.
>I don't care about any sport or competing with others or breaking any record.
then forget about being "bearmode"

bearmode is literally being roided out, not shaving your chest and being below 16% body fat

>Can it be done natty?
no

I said I don't care about those for the sake of doing those.
If doing those will help me reach bearmode then I will do them for the sake of becoming bearmode.
a-are there a-any healthy roids?

you can somewhat do it natty
look at Justin Lascek

it's basically getting lean(extremely important, there's a point at which higher bf% is detrimental to optimally building muscle), bulking up and sitting at higher bf%

literally lift with sufficient volume and frequency to build muscle, get shredded and then lean bulk to a high bf%

pro tip: incorporate heavy pulls like rows, pull ups and deadlifts and some rear delt work like facepulls and rear flys, don«t forget about neck work(neck curls with a plate)
also this one is NON-NEGOTIABLE: snatch grip high pulls

why this? you'll build your upper traps pretty well and give you a more powerful look, been working for me.

Off course, it's just being in 15-18% bf. That's pure diet. And you just gotta have a muscle base. I'd say little past intermediate. So 2.5 pl bench, 3.5 pl squat, 4.5 pl dead. Do arm wrestler training for arms so you get meaty forearms. And then just nutrition.

t-thanks
Are neck curls enough or do I have to do the sides and back of the neck too?
Aren't high pulls dangerous? I heard they are from Athleanx or something. I just do 2 types of rows (snatch grip pendlay rows from a rack and tbar rows) and 2 types of deadlifts (snatch grip and heavy ones)
I do facepulls but idk if Im doing them right or not only recently started doing them.
Are pulls ups necessary?

Attached: lol.jpg (600x400, 59K)

w-whos this h-haha
mirin
no homo ofc

guy in op's pic, Vince Urbank

>Are neck curls enough or do I have to do the sides and back of the neck too?

enough, mike "the machine" recommends either 3x20-25(pick a weight you can manage between those reps and then try to go up whenever you hit three sets of 25 reps) or work up to 100 reps

high pulls(youtube.com/watch?v=4KiwhrEkUXU) are fine, do them from hanging position
they're just easier to fuck up than a bicep curl, for example. take time to learn the movement with an empty bar and work up to a max of 4x5 or 5x5

facepulls are basically bringing the middle of the rope to your forehead, you should look like you're doing a frontal double bicep pose. I do these 1x/week and the rear delt flys 1x/week for the sake of variety

pull ups are amazing for your back development, olympic lifters do those

You wnt bearmode, you gotta gain strength

okay

Attached: 1537399770268.jpg (450x500, 19K)

*Ahem*
KILL ALL NIGGERS

Attached: 1541139177437.png (451x445, 20K)