What is worse, being a sticc guy, or a fat guy?

What is worse, being a sticc guy, or a fat guy?

Attached: 1541688119384.webm (507x900, 1.87M)

Sticc because skinny guys can't make it.

fat because girls are still attracted to skinny guys

Speak for yourself pleb

A fat guy. It's harder to overcome years of greed, selfishness, gluttony and lazyness than it is to just do gomad

Fat is worse because they can't even see their dick, and also imagine the smelle

Attached: IMG_20171005_114705.jpg (1364x2048, 214K)

There are literally no cases where some skinny guy became muscular naturally.

Skinny guys are still desirable. Fat guys have to deal with loose skin and stretch marks.

As a former fatty, probably skelly mode imo. If I was skinny I would've made excuses and never started lifting. When you're fat af you get a deep sense of hatred for yourself that fuels your desire to look better. I'm sure skellys do too, but it's much easier getting laid as a skelly than a fatty, and if you're getting laid, you're much more likely to become complacent. My 2 cents

Post body and Speak for yourself

Skinny guys bc: no loose skin when transforming to goal body, don't smell like rotten fish, being skinny is a trend atm, being fat is self-inflicted

Fatties only have the advantage of making gains easier. They naturally eat caolric surplus.

being a woman

Being a meek stick 100%

A fat guy and its not even close. I refuse to acknowledge "not being able to put on weight" as a legitimate problem.

if only you knew how bad things really are

As a former skelly I can assure you that being a wek fragile bitch and not being stronger than women was enough motivation to get fucking swole.

t. former 115lbs skelly, currently crawling out of ottermode at 145lbs.

I was a skeleton before I started to eat more and take food with me everywhere. I'd much rather have done that then have to try to lose 100 lbs while also attempting to put on muscle.

skinny guys actually cant make it

As a fatfatfuckfat I say being fat because I cannot imagine gaining weight being hard, just fucking eat. Skinny is also much more attractive than fat, and less health problems than being fat. How is this even a question?

who is this semen demon

Attached: 1535026121446.jpg (750x710, 64K)

complete bullshit cope
stay weak mr skeltal

Attached: 1541363585046.png (494x498, 309K)

fat guy is worse, sticcs can at least become traps fatties have no hope

Fats get more support and heart despite /fph/, sticcs are only heckled so they must be hetter.

Should I tell him?

sauce?

No, I'll never know anyways.

Attached: 1521353816270.jpg (480x602, 66K)

I believe that's a boah.

>be fat
>stop eating
>be skinny
>spend more money on more food, constantly eating
I'm bulking rn and it's hard god damn

yes

this, being fat is a torture. Now that Im normal I cannot unsee how people behave towards fat people and prejudice in general

truth

the only thing worst than fat is being seriously disabled. And even regarding that scenario, being over the top fat may be worst than disabled in many cases.

Fat. Women find you repulsive and you’re dying.

Skelly if you want to lift alot
Fatty if you want to do alot of calisthenics

>spend more money on more food
fucking this god damn. If it weren't for this bulking might be pretty easy.
I'm a massive poorfag, bulking more or less triples my food budget. When I'm not working (grad student), maintenance feels like a massive victory.

Fat is worse, definetly, there's not a single advantage over being a sticc, other than the pleasure you get from losing weight

Women find fat disgusting too, fatty.

All you have to do as a fatty is NOT EAT. That's it.

It doesnt matter as long as its neither extreme, you just cant be ugly and insufferable which most fit posters are

being a skinnyfat guy

I used to be a fatty (320 pounds) now I'm 220
I see skinny guys with good looking girls all the time women for some reason like weak looking guys

Who is that girl?

Attached: 1537576554810.jpg (750x717, 59K)

thats one of the most average girls ive ever seen lmao have some fuckin standards lad

Attached: 7895431.jpg (321x325, 15K)

and get into skinnyfat mode with loose skin.
It takes a little bit more to stop being fat.

I have no idea what it takes for a skinny guy to get ripped, but it feels that they have it harder than fat fucks.

skellies have a hard time gaining weight and getting good lifts

fatties have a hard time attracting girls, gaining respect from peers, not smelling like shit etc. but it's easier to get good lifts, and from there you just gotta cut at a 500 cal deficit

starting from skelly is better, but both routes require discipline if you're gonna make it

Being gay

>fat guy
>no cardio, addiction to bad nutrients, lack of self esteem generally, bad smell, disturbed hormones, less money from spending on food, needs to cut

skinny guy
>doesn't eat enough, maybe disturbed hormones, maybe low self esteem

Yes. Tell me.

Stick because atleast fat guys can’t get beat down by a slight breeze

people don't respect actually sticks. but they move out of the way for big guys. and chicks like big guys who look like they can protect them and who make them feel smell.

when chicks say they like skinny guys they don't mean a stick. they mean a lean guy with a good amount of muscle mass. not some stick with hardly any muscle tone

Being fat. Especially being fat from childhood, since that's when the *number* of fat cells is affected by overeating as much as the size of them, so it'll be harder for the fat guy to lose weight later and impossible for him to become aesthetic. The former fatty's 18% body fat may very well be the normal person's 10% body fat. And 18% body fat on a pile of stretched-out loose skin is a travesty.

It's pretty easy to unstick yourself man. I did it within 4 months and now after 2 years I'm almost a certified big boy.

i would also like to know this. thanks.

If you don't have stretch marks as a fully grown man it means you're a manlet.

This

Sounds like cope.

fat, because even if you become unfat you have extra dangly skin

i've heard the reverse argument as well, saying getting skinner as a fat guy also will cost you money because you'll need to shell out more for healthier foods as opposed to trash like fast food

>be skinny guy
>get left with stretch marks all over body after bulking up

Fat guys need to cut down fat and then build muscle. Skinny guys can start eating more and building muscle right away. Probably look better short term as well.

I'd go for stick thin guy.

>average
Yeah right, pal.

Attached: 1536127438451.png (275x249, 59K)

only fat girls are attracted to scrawny men. underage girls are attracted to skinny underage femboys, but you're not an underage femboy, are you?

Are we assuming your goal is to become Jow Forums? in that case being thin is better than being obese.

If your intention is to remain the way you are, being overweight is better because scrawny men are the second lowest rung on the totem pole after short men.

What being both?
Skinny fat is the worst

Being a short guy

Attached: 1539930408002.jpg (1384x640, 45K)

Fat guy has it worse because the steps to making it are longer.
Fat>Skinnyfat>Skinny>>lean bulk> Decent
Skinny>>Lean bulk> Decent

That's the charm of it

> girl

Attached: 4.jpg (1080x1920, 194K)

There's a guy in that video?

is t he sticc guy handsome? is the fat guy strong?

>no cases where a skinny guy became muscular naturally
What about me and all of my other skinny friends who became muscular naturally

Is this yungdari?

why is it always on Jow Forums i find the cutest girls?

no
no

/thread

based and redpilled

based college debt poster

when i was dyel i got told many times by girls (typically short ones) that they love tall skinny guys

how has no one quoted this man? he speaks the truth. only whales like scrawny boys

You sound like an ethnic minority. Sorry your skin's bad.

>ottermode at 145lbs
what are you, 5'6?

All that matters is face. Like having eyes too close together or having a giant cranium. Things that even surgery will never fix.

being
being is the worst
:s

>who make them feel smell

Attached: 1521618319149.jpg (803x552, 46K)

fuck are you talking about
all it takes is to gain like 20 lbs to unstick yourself and it takes like 2 months of eating and lifting

now go and try unfat yourself LMAO

>gaining 20lbs of fat which will mostly store in stomach and face will make me normal

exactly
im 5% bf hungry skeleton and i could gain 10lbs of pure fat and only then i will be at normal bf%
and then i could gain 5lbs more and i still wouldnt even be close 15%

Fat's easier to fix, but sticc isn't nearly as big of a turn off.

Fat guy.
Both have 0 muscle but the fat guy needs years of cutting before being able to bulk again and gain muscle.
The skinny guy can just bulk straight up.

It depends on your build.

If you have a small frame, being fat is worse.

If you have a big frame, being sticc is worse.

Doesn’t matter, just don’t be short.

THIS. Skinnyfat somehow looks worse than being fully fat.

>im 5% bf
Delusional

Stick, but it's easier to ottermode.

As a former skeleton who's now fat, I can't wait until I start cutting. Being fat is like being a skelly except worse in every way.

Accurate

Depends on context. Guys generally look better when they're bigger, so fat over skinner at least in the West. If in Asia though skinny is the norm, fat is a sign of serious gluttony and lack of self discipline.

Attached: IMG_0466.jpg (450x240, 33K)

sticc, if you're fat and tall you mog any bodybuilder/steroid junkie around you

I guarantee Im skinnier than you and I'm not even 5% bf