Any other bros have low blood pressure?

Any other bros have low blood pressure?

How do I manage it since my doctors seem to think lower than normal is better?

>tfw can't even do heavy lifts without getting dizzier than a drunk chick on the teacups

Attached: Low-Blood-Pressure-F.jpg (850x400, 66K)

dunno, i have lived so many years with low blood pressure from ginger and magnesium consumption (90) that now when i get more than 120 i feel my head is about to explode

I'm in my mid-twenties, do you think it'd be beneficial to move to a higher altitude to strengthen my heart?

I should really get myself checked and see if they think its normal, I'm getting issues with arthritus in my hands of a morning when I first wake up

Well lower than normal is better since the average person is an unhealthy fat fuck.

Do you get dizzy or anything? Otherwise it's fine

Eat a salt heavy meal and drink a bunch of water before working out. I have he same problem. Works for me.

You could influence BP by a little bit with diet and lifestyle changes, but if it's as bad as you can't safely lift heavy, seek medical guidance.

Imagine benching/squatting heavy while you pass out.

Not OP but thanks for the tip, I get the same issue with heavy (for me) deadlifts

does that correlate to blood pressure?

I have stiff fingers that feel like skin is being stretched when I curl my fingers

From what I've looked in to it is a symptom and seems like my most likely answer. But that is self diagnosing.

Low blood pressure can mean issues with your extremities, toes seem more common than hands from what I've read though. I do have slightly longer arms than average and slightly shorter legs

Is there any fix?

I've read Folate and vitamin B9 can help with circulation so maybe a B-complex vitamin and a high sodium diet?

If you're talking about stiffness and pain after waking up/in the mornings this could very well be because of sleeping patterns and positions.

I take beta blockers for my heart issues, but they lower my blood pressure which is a problem because my baseline bp is normal, so it knocks it down too much. I’ve blacked out at the gym multiple times. All I can say is to stay as hydrated as possible and be sure to eat something you know can keep you going.

Wait, your pressure is 90?

That's not low

OP what is your BP?

i mean, 90 after i ate salt and try to regulate it with food, if i take it after eating ginger or intermittent fasting it can go as low as 55-60 and i get some chest pain

It's not

I've tried positions, doesn't seem to affect much. How bad it is tends to correlate to how long I've slept. If I have a shit sleep where I'm awake half the night, no issue, sleep 8/9 hours and feel refreshed and I can hardly bend my fingers until I get moving

You got me worried

my BP is 69 normally. I mean I don't have blackout spells or some shit and can lift heavy but damn. I thought low BP was always good.

Americans have pushed the boundaries so far that there are people now who consider a BP of 90 to be low, lmao. You idiots realize that in populations with a non-American diet the standard BP is 80, right?

low blood pressure is the same as low blood sugar, it can be good if you can mantain it long term through sports and stuff, but if you get a sudden attack that goes waay too low it's dangerous as fuck because the body just can't autoregulate it as high blood pressure or high blood sugar can be

implying no fucked up kidneys or diabetes btw

would it be beneficial to move to a higher altitude to strengthen your heart?

no idea, some high level athletes do it but don't know if the benefits are really that better than just having more aerobic or anaerobic stamina for the common man

I have low blood pressure and anemia, just up your salt, iron & potassium. If it really is effecting your daily life see a doctor, anons on a vietnemese sweat shop ledger aren't going to be of any help to you.