Using the smith machine as bench press

>using the smith machine as bench press

Attached: 1539919652657.png (784x452, 326K)

>not using the smith machine for optimal strength gains and hitting lmao2pl8

stay mad, cuck-boi

> using the smith machine as anything but a weight rack

> considering lmao2pl8 press optimal strength

>not disassembling the bar and using it for 50 ton rack pulls

>Using the smith machine

You are lifting on the moon bro, there's no gravity there.

OP, I got one even weirder than that. There's this TINY little Indian woman that comes into my gym and uses the Smith machine as a leg press. She puts down a gym mat, gets on her back, and pushes the bar up and down with her feet. Ask her about it, she points out that she's so small that she can't use a normal leg press (yes she's that short).

thanks dom

These are the same people who think SS is a meme because Jow Forums said so
no u retards the Smith machine is great if you need assitance for balancing
When I popped my knee, I stopped working out, until I used the smith Machine for squats.
after three weeks using the smith, I could do regular squats again. It's like training wheels if you've fucked your shit up

Attached: injun.png (264x320, 25K)

>using the smith machine for anything

Attached: acDqS4ngbCw.jpg (864x1080, 341K)

>he doesn't use the smith machine to forge weapons

I only use the smith machine for interted rows cause I'm still a duel that can't do pullups

Doing upside down squats is normal and completely safe, AS LONG AS you don't use the smith machine. It prevents you from leg natural movement.
Either do them in a free rack or in australia

Exactly, its training wheels. Nobody gives a fuck about the 6 year old still using training wheels. Learn how to ride faggot

It's absolutely not like training wheels more like a wheelchair.
Unless you're injured or retarded you should not use Smith machine.

Pianoman says to do close grip bench on the Smith machine for optimal tricep isolation.

I agree. The only excuse to use that waste of space is if you are recovering from an injury.

Yall are fucking dumb. It's great for doing drop sets. I'll put 1pl8 on and then put like 6 10's on each side and bench a drop set.

If my 1RM is 200, can I do lmao2pl8 on the smith?

>training weels

Smith machine bar is like 30 pounds less so yes.

goodbye joints