Why would a heterosexual person above the age of 14 follow eric cringehagen?

Why would a heterosexual person above the age of 14 follow eric cringehagen?
youtu.be/ghbsMFfx9EU

Attached: 1541616577397.jpg (1080x1080, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

girlswithmuscle.com/images/?name=Anastasia Volkova
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hate towards Eric started only after he made that comment about manlets and chinlets.
I wonder why...

I personaly hate eric because he appeases his 15 year old bisexual fans and cucked his only friend who made his channel significat - Alex Alphadestiny. Without a reason. Just because it was trendy to hate on alex. Eric is a bigger cuck than alex.

Attached: Screenshot_24.jpg (694x437, 42K)

Never watched a single video of this dude but if he is a youtuber and a hater only managed to make a 2 minute cringe compilation he cannot be that mad.
Probably just haters hating

why would anyone above the age of 14 follow any fitness youtubers at all?

How did he cuck Alphadestiny?

stop shilling your own content man

He has some good tidbits from training daily and for so long. But he is friends with JJ. And we all know how JJ turned out.

like half a year ago youtube fitness had a big hardon for calling out people using fake weights angles, hidden bands and whatnot to artificially inflate their numbers. this came about after netherbeast was exposed. people like blaha, a now irrenevant but then somewhat notable jew youtuber and an even more irrelevant mutt youtuber called out alex for using hook grip in a video in which he pulled double overhand. surprisingly, eric jumped on the hate traine and made some insane rambling video calling alex out, zooming on the mirror 15 feet away on a 480p video trying to prove he was pulling hook grip. 2 days later alex BTFO them all by pulling 605 clearly double overhand with a pause, they all deleted their videos and issued apologies but it mustve stung, alex always looked up to eric and promoted him even when he had like 3k subscribers

Attached: 1497474445167.webm (1280x720, 205K)

Alex didn't prove shit. Try putting 600lbs of the bar and it'll bend like shit so the ROM becomes smaller. Alex is not strong

Holy shit an ame*ican in its natural habitat.

Attached: popppo.png (211x239, 5K)

Yep thanks for explaing instead of me

fuck off shill

Why u don't like it bro?

Give sauce

Attached: 1531298468552.gif (286x216, 1.34M)

I think it's WWE Paige

Aнacтacия Boлкoвa vk id486036076
U prob need registration in that russian fb clone for watching photos or not, idk

Attached: gv3jSOMnui4.jpg (1080x1350, 88K)

He proved he didn't fake it, dumbass.

The big irony here is that Eric's own videos are all at angles where you can't see the floor and if the bar is resting on mats or blocks.

He did one lifting video in public with Jimifmufu and couldn't get 575 off the floor on a hack squat when he claims 895 in his basement with his plates.

It's ridiculous.

Wtf happened to her? I remember fapping to her riding dick with a green tshirt

It was a glorious day. I remember sitting at work bored out of my mind when Alex uploaded the video. Then the tears started flowing, the comments under under Blaha's videos, the videos being deleted, the salty apologies...man, that was fun.

Attached: ALPHA DESTINY.jpg (1680x1050, 203K)

idk if op posted her but you cant reference something like that and not link it

reminder that eric turned to a complete pussy after he got signed by the WWE

ITT:
>BUUUT EEERRRIICC

He also basically dismissed Alex in some stream where he said he was not cool and didn't think highly of him because of some PUA shit he said years ago. Also after Alex had basically directed a bunch of traffic to his videos.

>that channel name

Attached: 1521673534393.jpg (534x388, 30K)

If you ever wonder why most the people on Jow Forums are fat dyels just read this thread. People unironically dick riding manlet destiny while trying to shame Rick the Stick Boogz

it was a clip from jujimufu's stream and eric later claimed it was misinterpreted while tom bent the knee to alex after his channel really blew up. eric always seemed a little bit butthurt about being overshadowed by alex in the memelifting community but nowadays they both kinda do their own thing not caring about one another

Attached: tom.jpg (940x608, 210K)

>t. copedestiny

Attached: hideous dyel shitskin.png (1696x889, 760K)

Both are cringe but Bugenhagen's channel is literally unwatchable.

Gib IG @

Get a load of this gay

Nice cope, alex

Definitely agree that they quality of Eric's content has taken a huge hit since he started pandering to the underage kids in his fanbase.

not op, but unable to find one. have another pic from her vk though

Attached: NTUOIejwDFc.jpg (1080x1350, 79K)

Don't think he's pandering to younger kids, just WWE PR team limiting him I think

lrn 2 internet faggit

girlswithmuscle.com/images/?name=Anastasia Volkova