Boys and young men who are obsessed with building muscle have more mental health issues than researchers and healthcare...

geminiresearchnews.com/2018/11/men-hooked-on-muscles-struggle-with-binge-drinking-depression-and-weight-loss/

>Boys and young men who are obsessed with building muscle have more mental health issues than researchers and healthcare professionals have previously recognized.

>The study also shows that ten per cent of men have a body image disorder that is what most people typically think of when they think of this type of problem. That is, these men think they are too fat and want to be thinner.
Well this explains a lot about Jow Forums being depressed, stop being obsessed with muscle you idiots

Attached: los.jpg (1000x1382, 291K)

And what's the cure?

Deadlifts

Squat lower.

5 minute paused banded front squats

By going back to you know where on the internet.

gtfo reddit faggot

>implying it's healthy to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society

>t. mad Asian twinks scientists

Attached: 0C3BA175-452C-46D3-9D01-2D3A1EA8ABB1.jpg (876x2045, 812K)

Hmmmmm sounds a bit weird to me, I can guarentee you though that some normie will read the article and think "Im never going to start building muscle and working out because some random article on the internet told me so"

Some sad creepy cunt actually saved that pic of that sad creepy cunt and reposted it thinking it would be funny.

To sum up the article
>dieting that isn't strictly related to clinical obesity is ALWAYS BAD
>guys want to look like ronaldo.... and that's BAD
>a good portion of men see muscular bodies as an ideal, and desire to achieve that ideal through hard work and dedication ..... and that's BAD
>if your teenage son wants to eat broccoli and chicken and go to the gym a lot.... it should set off alarm bells because he wants to look better and feel better about himself and THATS BAD

The drinking part is also just mentioned as "weekend binge drinking" which by the definition of binge is pretty much what every single college age person does every weekend for years, it's very misleading to portray it as something exclusively for the sad and depressed.

>don't have ideals goy, ideals are unrealistic and ill

The ultimate social redpill is realizing everybody is mentally fucked up and has a shitton of issues.
Everybody is addicted to something, going to the gym seems one of the more healthy ones

I think the point of the article is just to bring awareness to the fact that men suffer from body image issues just like women and more than previously thought. Also that these body issues can form an unhealthy obsession with getting swole or losing weight.

somone that loves them for who they are

>ITT:boomers coping with the fact that they wasted their life moving weights up and down
I'm from /v/ and you guys are such losers lmao

>I'm from /v/ and you guys are such losers lmao

Attached: 1510175150406.png (588x735, 763K)

thats what the article should do, but these websites push HAES and body positivity, so its very unlikely they made this article to raise awareness

There are no body image issues here, only body issues. Notice how they mentioned that weak and fat guys were most likely to have this problem, because of course they have the worst bodies! But the people making a deal of this have no standards, so of course from their point of view these men worry over nothing. If there is a problem it's with the ignorance of the people exercising, they should be helped with diet and training so they more easily achieve their goals.

(((researchers)))

You might be getting cause and effect mixed up

Attached: 1540768871468.jpg (200x143, 9K)

>wanting to be stronger, healthier, and more attractive is a mental disease
>wanting to chop your dick off, cut a gash between your legs, and stick plastic expanders in there to keep the wound from closing to pretend you're a woman is a life choice

Nice.

Guleböj