If mewing actually works, why don't you shut up and stop telling this secret to everyone...

If mewing actually works, why don't you shut up and stop telling this secret to everyone? If everyone has a good jawline, nobody has a good jawline. Stop beinh stupid.

Attached: 1539498600152.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PDfJiDq-ob8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If it actually works, no one would have patience to get any results. Changes are minimal even in 5 years.
The information Mike gives should reach parents so they can help their children to develop their faces. Instead only 20yo incels are obsessed with this shit.

Even the parents. They dont deserve to know that. Only us.

it's about more than an aesthetic jawline, it also prevents people from developing sleep apnea, having to pull teeth out and it promotes healthier posture in general.

You selfish cunt.

remind me of name

Wendy

>Jow Forums is a large amount of the population
>Jow Forums are well adjusted people that only have weak jawlines to hold them back

Attached: 1525516542276.jpg (293x236, 30K)

Natalie Mars

That's a guy

how do you mew? I hear you faggots talk about it all the time and I watched a video on youtube by the guy who invented it but not once does he demonstrate

>implying anyone outside of a chinese pool toy trading website would care what we have to say
no u stoopid

Attached: 20180819_184137.png (500x499, 238K)

>If mewing actually works, why don't you shut up and stop telling this secret to everyone?
It's part of our altruistic nature as white men to help our fellow man

Attached: unity.jpg (540x636, 47K)

no her name is starbuxxx on instagram

No it's the.natalie.mars

I got two normies to focus on tongue posture. Showed them the mew lecture and they were hooked. I just want to help people, OP.

It's just the same as exercise, diet, meditation etc., everyone knows about it but either don't care or can't commit.

the real blackpills are leforts and double jaw surgery. mewing doesn't work on adults

The whole Orthortropics YT channel has demonstrations of exercises for proper posture. This one was helpful for me:

youtube.com/watch?v=PDfJiDq-ob8

"If working out actually works, why don't you shut up and stop telling this secret to everyone? If everyone has a good body, nobody has a good body. Stop beinh stupid."

Never seen this level of retardation before

>Never seen this level of retardation before
This sickly hateful attitude stems from envy. OP crabcuck has never been here en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality

all of those other things are scientifically proven to have the benefits people are looking for though. where is that proven benefit for mewing

It doesn't work like that. If everyone has a good jawline, then everyone has a good jawline.