>at 15 decide to stop eating
>cold turkye not eating for 25 days
>notfatanymore.jpeg
>healthier than ever
>noticed how much nicer people are to me now
>girls talk to me
>maybe if I start lifting people will respect me even more
>get into lifting
>maybe it was teenage test or just freak genetics, but I was getting massive FAST, I mean fast to the point my school had me drug tested
>finally treated as an equal and happy
>girls I used to like that made fun of me ask me out, guys that used to bully me want to be my friends because I was the most muscular guy around
>ignore them because they were jerks to me
>manage to get a sponsorship
>keep lifting but eventually I was getting weaker and weaker for no reason (like 3 years after I started)
>as I was lifting my muscles were jerking,vibrating and shaking, went from benching 140kg to 70 in the span of 4 months
>go see a shit ton of doctors,they all tell me I am okay
>become depressed, really depressed
>cant sleep, cant even bench 50kgs.
>my depression is getting out of hand,become suicidal
>go to shrink, end up in mental ward
>bitter about the fact that I cant lift,but my depression is becoming unrelated and at that point it was clinical depression without any reason
>they put me on 15 pills a day while being surrounded by nutjobs, chronic masturbators, sex addicts a possesed nun (the dangerous ones were locked though, keep in mind this was happening in romania)
>become fat,300 something pounds due to meds
>every few months try to go to the gym, always give up cause of the weak jerky muscles...
>manage to lose 100 something pounds but still cant lift
I want to get back into lifting, i bought a bench and some dumbbells but I just cant do it anons, my movement its jerky and shakey,
weight is either too heavy and I cant do 2 reps either too light and I do like 30 reps,

Attached: 63356-full.png (272x204, 36K)

i dont feel my muscles working, no burn, just pain, should I start with really light weight? like 25 pound dumbbells or something? I tried to but I need to do like 25 reps to feel anything

I deleted most pictures of myself cause the shrink thought I was dwelling on the past too much, but some of my friends had these. This was me as kid

Attached: 996775_650778868298745_960255940_n.jpg (240x306, 22K)

this was me after not eating at age 15 or something

Attached: 12038139_979593418750620_1440186099056948052_n.jpg (232x544, 32K)

a few months after I started lifting

oops forgot pic

Attached: 12143287_988493981193897_805609362171471612_n.jpg (176x336, 12K)

this was about 1 year and a half after I stopped lifting and I was on meds. I was getting phat, eventually the mass went away and I was left with the phat

Attached: 1422602_876388469071116_8168472575919026033_n.jpg (371x382, 31K)

and this random leg, I think I was about 17 here

Attached: 11329875_913595318683764_83152145298996791_n.jpg (960x540, 88K)

You went from looking like a fucking twig to looking like a powerlifter.
I DO THINK you were on roids and they messed with you.

I really wasnt, why would I lie about it considering I am lookinf for help

Do you feel like your muscles fatigue really quickly? Like not all of your fibers are actually pushing the weight?

Oh shidd another Romanian. I'm basically in your position right now, but I can't even do 1 full pushup, never was able to do one either. I was like 135 kilos at my fattest, now I'm like 89. You're not alone fratioare.

Yes something like that

Might be a neurological condition, any other symptoms outside of Lifting. For example stuff like overall fatigue, etc. Like anything out of the ordinairy.

No. I ve been tested by pretty much any kind of doctor, even grabbed by the balls. They checked my brain, the shrink checked my psychee and other than depression everything was okay. The problem is, this condition started before I had depression so they are not related

Do psychedelics with someone very knowledgeable guide.

Attached: JeF3XcN.jpg (716x716, 136K)

Agreed, this is quite clearly roids if you are 17 with that leg.

Also third world so able to get roids in 2 seconds if you want. Bathtub test everywhere.

First of all, doctors make so many fucking mistakes its depressing. They overlook so many problems or they just straight up dont know enough to diagnose you + you dont live in a country with first grade healthcare.

I am a med student. Sure i probably wont give you a right diagnosis, probably wont even come close. BUT I am pretty sure there is something wrong with you, a healthy body doesnt suddenly lose all of its strenght. There are lots of things that could have happend( doctor touching your balls isnt a really strange scenario). The doctor could have made a mistake, you could have a crazy rare condition that the doctor just straight up didnt know about, you could have a really out of the ordinary showing condition that isnt an obvious diagnosis(like for example a weird belly ache as heart attack(this one isnt that weird but its the fastest thing i can think of on the top of my head)) or you could have something that is actually unkown.

I guess my question is do you think you are healthy? Or does your gut, even after medical tests, still say you have some kind of condition?

Just my 2 cents

Your two cents were absolutely useless

Attached: 20181108_203511.jpg (4128x3096, 3.01M)

sounds like you burnt out pretty bad.. maybe switch to long distance running and generally or something, try to change your lifestyle.

We re part of the european union.
And yes I was natural, my legs are still pretty okay for a non lifter,pic related
I still think something is wrong, but its getting a little bit better, so maybe eventually It will go away.. but I am getting old so who knows.
I tried to but it just doesnt feel as good as lifting
Well, he helped me

Attached: Screenshot_20181108-214541.png (1440x2560, 3.91M)

Excuse the fur

>>cold turkye not eating for 25 days

mirin dedication

>>become fat,300 something pounds due to meds

get off them meds if you haven't already, they will fuck your shit up

better to be healthy and miserable than obese and braindead

take the blackpill and accept your misery as a part of your destiny

Attached: 1541646720688.png (976x2108, 325K)

Meds are no fun. Took short trip with ability to help with ocd. Gained like 50 pounds. Lost a fair bit still getting rid of the rest but it’s not fun while on those things

Not OP, but I certainly feel like that.
I get tired really quickly when I'm lifting and I definitely feel like I'm not utilizing all of my muscles when I do lift. Also I'm tired all the time and will randomly pass out if I'm not fully attentive.
Got any clues on what the issue could be?

yeah my step bro was on anti-psychotics and gained like 80 lbs

all of it is nasty shit that i would consider a last resort

Did he lose the weight?

yeah, after he got off the meds

Cool shit, that’s a relief. It was hard for me to go from relatively healthy to packing on so much fucking fat. Gonna keep up Keto/OMAD till it’s gone, and will never touch a psychological medication again. Fucking pharma man. Glad to hear your bro made it

>having a common name and being known as "fat user"
kek you just reminded me of Fat Sarah from my elementary and high school

word of warning though, you absolutely need to watch your diet like a hawk and exercise regularly

if you got mental problems, you can't coast along like a normalfag, you gotta autism the fuck out of your health

Why? Is it just that depressed ppl tend to binge eat? I did quite well before when I was a normal weight with my caloric intake.
I just wanna forget this chapter of my life as it got really shitty man, cheers

Answer reeee

Joocy