Brain gains

anyone every mess with shit like l theanine and ashwagandha/rhodiola? I got some pretty bitchin adhd and mild anxiety from said adhd. plus the caffeine makes the anxiety worse.

Attached: adultadhdgi510463252_1218619.jpg (320x341, 15K)

boof

Try some phenibut, but you can't take it every day so it's not the best. Ashwagandha works for some

I just need something to get through 8 hour call center shifts

Ashwaganda and Yohimbine worked wonder for me, but definitely doesn't work for everyone

what does oheninut feel like?0

Ashwagandha/Rhodiola can work. Check examine for info about them. Also, some brands may be higher quality than others. Be cautious of heavy metals.

yohimbine hcl? that shit made me wanna die from anxiety. maybe not if you have food in your stomach? and what made u choose ashwagandha over rhodiola and the other adaptogens

what is the ideal dosage for the two. I've seen wildly ranging numbers

I take first thing like coffee, no breakfast. My mind was racing, restless energy, but never got the anxiety. My adhd is just that if it doesn't have utility to me, I regress in my mind to will through my bad habits or write stories or do anything that I actually cared about. With this, I was just able to get hyper focused on actual tasks instead of regressing internally. Something had to be done because things exist and I could do it, so why not do it. It's fine, but my high energy puts off most people.

Quit the caffeine and work on your own biological resilience. Stop relying on drugs to do shit for you.

say that to my absence of dopamine cowboy. I wish I could willpower through it

ok I get what you're saying glad it's working for you

You're a subhuman then

go back to pol u weirdo

Check examine website.

>being the domesticated version of a man
>anything to do with politics
lmao
can't feel good if you can't get your wittle drug fix huh? :'(

it's not the same as "muh depression" or "muh anxiety." Shit's neurologically wrong, it'll show up on a brain scan if it's real. it doesn't make you intellectually disabled, but your brain physically doesn't produce enough chemicals for normal function. "Willpowering" through it will make it worse.

Attached: black breakfast.jpg (1952x1252, 563K)

what's the name of this food and girl meme??

You're right dude. I can't give you a retort because my hands stopped working and I'm typing this with my nose.
Can any anons recommend me some meds to help me type with my hands? They physically don't work anymore. I wonder why haha

I mean, your brain *works*, it'll just be working at lower capacities. It's like how after lifting weights the next day your muscles are damaged and in repair mode so they don't function as well. Except if you have *actual* ADD your brain doesn't make enough chemicals for day-to-day tasks. Obviously even if you lift 5x10's you can use those muscles the next day, they just won't be performing as well. You've probably been misdiagnosed or have seen many people misdiagnosed, which I understand since about 90% of the "ADD" people I've met were full of shit trying to garner pity, excuse laziness/poor discipline, or trying to justify abusing amphetamines. The people who have it and who have it bad tend to shut up to avoid being hated by their peers and out of shame.

ymmv but phenibut makes me sleepy and almost drowsy. socially less inhibited for sure but also feel dumb, fuzzy and spaced out on it. definitely wouldn't call it "brain gains"

retardation: the post

prl 853 is all you need
use it in the form of a nasal spray solution
you will become a demigod srs

>we*rdo
watch your fucking language

Attached: 0C4B8A402DE34F85883B41645CE27035.jpg (500x465, 36K)

>prl 853
Do you have a list of the products of this type ?

people with ADD that never used drugs don't show any abnormalities in neurotransmitter levels or receptors.
same goes for depression, schizophrenia, and bipolar.
e.g. websearch 'the serotonin hypothesis', it's been known to be false since the 1980s.